creatives beware its getting bored now

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i am confused to put this topic as i am not a routine tv serial  viewer , dont knw why m putting this post , yeah one reason to show my concern is one of my fav actor gavie is a part of this show plus i liked the show very much, in first two episodes its brilliantly covered the whole characters but , in 3rd  and 4th episodes scenes are dragged, boring and irritated over dose of drama which forces to change the channel  one scene of lovely in the beginning is sooo boring  and even the shaadi drama in 4th episode is damn irritated , typical saas bahu , overdose of kartik matter, 
 i enjoy the drama in kaushik family.love track is not fitted properly.
so creatives i just want to share my personal experience that this show hav a scope dont ruin it as in 3 and 4th episode my family change the channel , 
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I enjoyed everything so far. Plus its only been the 4th episode so they have to do a proper character sketch. I really like it so far. Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
The concept of this show reminds me of an old Rekha movie Khubsurat. There also the mother ruled the family with an iron hand. I am talking only about the similarity in the basic concept of the show. As for the 1st week I quite like the show. Something different and light to watch is always welcome. 
yaar its just 4 episodes we can't tell anything right now na
but agree with u 4th day is some what dragging but we have to see further
o oo  sorry guys , i mean i dont have that much experience of tv shows , i know its too early to comment  but  i think if creatives   in the beginning work on it and things cum in control its better , any hw that was my family opinion which i shared,  if i miss judged im  really sorry
Originally posted by saaniya2

o oo  sorry guys , i mean i dont have that much experience of tv shows , i know its too early to comment  but  i think if creatives   in the beginning work on it and things cum in control its better , any hw that was my family opinion which i shared,  if i miss judged im  really sorry

What's there to be sorry about? It's your opinion, we have no problem 😉
Originally posted by Mehek25

The concept of this show reminds me of an old Rekha movie Khubsurat. There also the mother ruled the family with an iron hand. I am talking only about the similarity in the basic concept of the show. As for the 1st week I quite like the show. Something different and light to watch is always welcome. 

However Rekha's role in Khubsoorat was a likeable character as she didn't act to anyones detriment and she did things with humour.Lovely lacks this aspect  
Originally posted by MARHABAA

However Rekha's role in Khubsoorat was a likeable character as she didn't act to anyones detriment and she did things with humour.Lovely lacks this aspect  
I completely agree... This show is glorfying "lies"...under the pretext of "good intentions".  I detest such people. The heroine's character should be changed and a different image should be projected. Else Im not going to watch this "wrong message" sending serial.
Originally posted by kaala

I completely agree... This show is glorfying "lies"...under the pretext of "good intentions".  I detest such people. The heroine's character should be changed and a different image should be projected. Else Im not going to watch this "wrong message" sending serial.

The show ain't doing that pal. Rather, it's what Lovely's state of mind seems to be dictating. I doubt one could gravitate away from this facet of the character without compromising the entire plot of the story. Lovely the liar is infact the essence of the story, it's a character sketch. There is no 'message' being sent here- unless you watch shows with a pen and paper in hand trying to ascertain a moral tidbit every now and then, which I am sure you don't. Such spicy, convoluted angles to the show rake in the ever vaunted TRPs and really at the end of the day, nothing trumps those points across the board. I'd say give the story some time and sit back and enjoy.