BV WU: 24th June '11

Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 24th June '11

Gauri was crying n jag consoling her , he says that few years back he also did thesame n introduced anandi as his relative to her n today the situation is same for DS thats y she did so , gauri realizes n says that if she's feeling so much pain , anandi must hv felt it too n jag dnt like it.

DS calls sumitra n says that she's not feeling gud as today jag n gauri will gonna spend thr first night together n she cant bear it n if she's feeling so much pain wats gng on with anandi n sumitra replies that y is she thinking abt this now , this situation is bcoz of her n stop after saying this n then DS says she understood all well n ask her to take anandi away from house so that her mind gets divert n sumi says that if that help her she'll do it.

Sumi with gehna to anandi's room  n thr anandi was sitting like a stone thr , on door sumi dnt collect enough corrage to enter but gehna supports her n both goes inside , gehna ask anandi to get ready as thy r gng out for sum program in jodhpur , sumi also ask her to get ready as she wanna see the program since very long but bhairon dnt taking him out n now DS also given the permission so now thy'll go out but on that note anandi says that she dnt wanna go anywhere as the truth wil be the same thr also whether she sees them together or not her heart will feel the pain n if thy wanna take her out , take her to that place where she cant feel the pain as its her life now , sumi cant bear it n goes out crying.

Gehna follows her n tries to console her n says that if she cries anandi will also cry n sumi says that let her cry , let her fight with her as she's the mother of jag n sumhw responsible for al this by giving birth to jag n ask gehna to take sum solution for anandi's pain n gehna says that wat if anandi has fallen for sum1 n gives the excuse of child marriage n leaves jag , y all expecting her to go out so that she cant see them together , will jag be able to do this if he would be on her place , just bcoz she's a girl she has to do all sacrifice.

Break

Anandi was not able sleep n she walks out to jag-gauri's room n sees them romancing n she cant bear it , gauri sees her n get away from jag n when jag sees it he came n close the door on anandi n anandi wake up in her room from her dream/imagination n she was in a bad state n was dnt able to bear the pain n sits on the floor crying n sum1 knocks the door , she opens n it was gauri.

Break

Gauri enters the room n says that she's gonna starts her new life with jag but she dnt wanna take curse of any1 on that anandi says that she's not giving curse to any1 bcoz she's related to jag n after so much she still not able to forget jag n regarding that she's coming n telling her abt her new life , did she asked her when she first time started her life with jag on that gauri gets shocked.

Precap: Gauri was gng with milk to jag's room n anandi was behind her n when jag sees it , he closed the door.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Just loved the episode...

Gehena was awesome...what if anandi would in the place of jagiya and move out of the relationship from jagiya for another man...will everyone expect the same from jagiya what they expect from anandi...a 2nd chance...😳???? Answer is a big NO
In fact impossible...i think anandi would have been in a bad state something like champa(gulli's mom)
"Sacrifices"...the word definitely create by a man...coz that's applicable only for a woman!...😡

Perfect line in case of BV!!

And anandi...the smile she gave at the door is just a dream!!

Better!!...

Pratyusha is fab today...the pain, stress, depressions r altogether in her expressions!!⭐️

And what the way Anandi replied...she didn't said that she is still in love with jagiya...she said that she still not able to deattach herself from jagiya that much... that she can gave any bad wishes to him...that's indicates that...she tries hard to move on!!...👍🏼

And the last line...my fav one...i think almost everyone in this forum discuss the same thing...did gauri asked anandi anything before getting into the relationship...??  so y now??👏

I am sure BV writers usually visit IF and read our comments...😉😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
I know kushii!! i was sure that Anandi won't do anything like commit suicide but I was afraid too

But lekin m my sweet she is, dil jeeth liya

Gehna and Anandi dono nay shehzaadi hai meray.

And Gauri wah kya scene tha! lol woman get some shame and get lOST. 

and what a shot Anandi asked Gauri that, 

You , teh girl who so very claimed that, I fight for women rights and crap like that, you didn't think ONCE before you ruined my life, and now you are asking permission to sleep with my husband

Loser.
she is ... Medical school main jaker apnay brain cells jala ker aa gayi hai

Jagya , well that jack has no sharam

and Dadisa,,, well the less said about her is good. 

I am totally disgusted with her today. But I guess its important for her to act neutral for the game she is playing, Which I don't know what is, cause looks like she is aiming for two birds one shot.

Ek haath par potha and doosri haath Anandi bhi lag jaye and not to mention Jagya as an icing.

Ds naa!!
i really didn't get her plan!!
i don't care...i hate her...n her pota...!!
now same with  her legal beendni also!!

gehena n anandi r really so good today!!
and felt so good...no suicide thing for anandi!!😊
today's epi was very painful to watch...The state of anandi was so bad

People in this forum who support Anandi, hate anandi all say that she needs to move on, study get out of the house...But its not so easy isn't it...You cannot fall out of a relationship especially marriage when you are so attached to it...Her every dialogue was apt and I could understand the depth being a married person...the thought that your husband is with another woman itself is enough to kill u...She is hurt very very deep...she wants to see everything and fill her heart...and maybe thats her way to get over...Her standing outside jagya's room when Gauri entered,"well which women will not want to look at her husband's face and see if their is any feeling or remorse when she loves him so much"

Anandi very clearly told Gauri that she has feelings for Jagat inspite of all this and can't think bad for him. And i loved it when she told gauri that you never asked me before u took ur first step why bother now.

after such a convo Gauri could smilingly enter her husband's room to consummate and close the door in front of Anandi...I have no words for her.

i am not angry with anandi not moving on becoz it is not so easy to move on when u love someone so much
I agree vasu and that is why I always said that its not easy for Anandi to just move on and just to go and give medical entrance exam when her husband is sleeping with another woman as if nothing has happened. is NOT easy.

She is VERY real and not just being like wonder woman makes her even more 'real'

what ever.. I am glad that Anandi is taking her time to move on. Any sudden reactions or sudden change is detrimental and once she iwll move on, she will def. do it so with no looking back

cannot WAIT for that day. When Ga-GA will just be all Ga-Ga with saliva rolling down their mouth, when they will see Anandi being better in everything than they are 

I am guessing what can happen next in BV. Options given below:

1. Anandi is upset and goes out in garden. It starts raining. She rmbr abt the good time she spent with J. J saw her thru window and rmbr same. Suhag raat spoilt. 😆

2. J is in intimate position with G. J rmbr something abt A. He takes A's name. J become angry and suhag raat spoilt 😉
True vasuja, being a married woman myself i cannot even imagine the pain Anandi is going through, especially when you were so much in love with your husband.😭😭 It was heart wrenching to watch her in that state.

If only Gauri have had this scene with Anandi before rushing to marriage, my respect for that girl would have amplified by 100 times. Not only that, it would have seemed the perfectly normal thing to do for any sensible, humane girl in her situation.
But since she decides to ignore the implication of Anandi's question and is happily closing the door on her face, she goes down several notches on my respect-o-meter. 😕👎🏼

For Jagya, I have no words. He doesn't even figure in my respect-o-meter 🤢.
Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
really awkward situation... no girl will have the strength to see her husband s first night with another girl...  i m feeling really painfull... regarding precap jagya is shamless creature, he s in such a hurry to sleep with gauri... poor anandi... please don go near them... you deserve a better life... 
I am so glad that the creatives are showing how Anandi is accepting the reality and trying very hard to move on. In the rural Indian society it is not so easy to leave your in-laws place and go to your parents place. You will be criticized by your neighbors and even though it is not your fault you will be blamed for the failed marriage. So I can see why she didn't want to leave the haveli and go to other place. By staying in that haveli she wants to face the truth. 
Gowri it would have been better if you had one on one talk with Anandi before tying the knot. Now it is too late. For a change even dadisa felt the pinch about J-G first night. With an environment like this I wonder how J-G can go ahead with their SR. 😕 They should at least get a hotel. I personally feel spending first night at the haveli is really absurd...