Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘The 3 Judges Hrithik Roshan, Farah Khan, Vaibhavi Merchant,πŸ‘
πŸ‘With Priyanka Chopra, and Host Ayushmann..πŸ‘

πŸ‘The superheroes dance with Farah and Vaibhavi..πŸ‘

πŸ‘The superheroes, Krrish and G.One..πŸ‘

πŸ‘Hrithik Roshan, SRK..πŸ‘

Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
In the grand gala final of Star Plus' hit show, Just Dance, Kolkata's wonder-boy Ankan Sen walked away with the coveted title of the Ultimate Dance Champion. He lived his dream of matching steps with Hrithik Roshan..  He also took home a Maruti Suzuki Swift and a cash prize of Rs. 1 Crore..

Originally posted by smiles86

Thanks Sweety!!

U are most welcome dear..my pleasure..😊

Happy the best dancer Ankan has won the show..πŸ˜ƒ

The Grand Finale was awesome this week.  There were many guests and I loved seeing King Khan along with everyone else!!!  It was overall a good season and a show well done.  Congratz to the entire team.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smiles86

The Grand Finale was awesome this week.  There were many guests and I loved seeing King Khan along with everyone else!!!  It was overall a good season and a show well done.  Congratz to the entire team.

Yes it was superb grand finale show..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but sad tat its end from today..😳 missing this show..

Here's the final part of the Grand Finale.  Ankan receives a car and had the opportunity to dance with Hrithik Roshan.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa30JTAOCJ8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks smiles dear for posting the main part video..πŸ‘