Posted: 12 years ago
Some extraordinary talents in the show and love to see different styles of dance.👍🏼

A romaninan girl was so good ,loved her dance.👏

I am watching in st.plus.😊
Originally posted by krithikas

Some extraordinary talents in the show and love to see different styles of dance.👍🏼

A romaninan girl was so good ,loved her dance.👏

I am watching in st.plus.😊

Yes there are awesome talents in tat show and all dance were great and brilliant...👏👏👏
Today they showed Kolkata and London auditions...😛 wow all the selected dancers are amazing..👏

Next week they can show Hrithik i feel..😉 Just Dance is wonderful show..👍🏼
In this week Just Dance promo they are showing Mumbai Auditions..😛 and Farah Khan gets emotional and got tears seeing a boy dance with sad family story.. 😭 Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
In this week Just Dance the 52 best dancers in the world come and meet Hrithik Roshan and dance in front of him in groups and he judges them with Farah and Vaibhavi..😛

And after that 21 best dancers are selected for the dance camp for next week rounds..👏

Next week it will be more entertaining with good difficult performances by the 21 best dancers selected by Hrithik.. and some spl guests too join..😛
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
This show is doing pretty well.  I have not been seeing everything but I like what I see.

Any news about this week?  I didn't see the episode yet.
This week everyone did a dance together choreographed by another choreographer.  That was good.

And then there were the individual performances.
Originally posted by smiles86

This week everyone did a dance together choreographed by another choreographer.  That was good.

And then there were the individual performances.

Yes right..😊 and from 21 dancers they are gonna select only 12 dancers this time.. and its continued next week too..😛

hey guys im new here...

do you'l really think that there is no better dancer than hrithik in bollywood????

Hey Priya

Welcome to the Just Dance section.

I think Hrithik is an amazing dancer and suits Bollywood really well.  He looks really great when he dances.