Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smiles86

Hey Priya

Welcome to the Just Dance section.

I think Hrithik is an amazing dancer and suits Bollywood really well.  He looks really great when he dances.

Welcome Priya to this thread..😊

Yes my answer would also be same as wat smiles said above..πŸ˜‰ he is amazing dancer and actor...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hrithik is so handsome too...☺️

thnx alot guys... bt i personally like shahid kapoor more than hrithik... bt hrithik is also an awsome dancer
Originally posted by priya.1

thnx alot guys... bt i personally like shahid kapoor more than hrithik... bt hrithik is also an awsome dancer

Yes i also like Shahid..πŸ˜ƒ and u are most welcome dear..😊
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes i also like Shahid..πŸ˜ƒ and u are most welcome dear..😊

thnx 

thnx 

u are most welcome dear..😊
WHO IS UR FAVOURITE CONTESTANT????? I LIKE KARAN PANGALI... HE IS CUTEEE N THERE IS SOME MAGIC IN HIS PERFORMANCE... I JUS LOVED THE KATHAK BIT HE DID IN THE UK AUDI...

WHO IS UR FAVOURITE CONTESTANT????? I LIKE KARAN PANGALI... HE IS CUTEEE N THERE IS SOME MAGIC IN HIS PERFORMANCE... I JUS LOVED THE KATHAK BIT HE DID IN THE UK AUDI...

Yes me too he looks like hero..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ but bad luck he dint perform last week as he was badly injured in his foot..
Now this week the judges selected Top 12 contestants and 13th contestant is Karan who dint perform was also selected..πŸ‘ and put in danger zone next week.. but he has to prove himself..πŸ˜›
This week in Just Dance Show its a non competitive round with contestants bringing their family and friends and giving intro to the judges and full of happy sentimental moments..πŸ˜›

From next week real competition starts and one contestant will be eliminated..😊
This show is going really great.  The dancers are all wonderful!!