Pavitra Rishta June 24 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

DK's house

DK, Manav and a few other men are in a meeting at DK's house. DK is saying alright gentlemen, the deal is fine we will need to get the catalogs, and the DK construction ready. A worker makes a suggestion saying before we go ahead we should decide the profit percentage. DK looks a little stern at the worker and says it shall be the same as always, divide 50 percent for what you want as this is your project. Another worker asks the worker who asked for the profit that who told you to talk about this matter? The other worker tells DK not to misunderstand him and explains that he is new to the company and does not know your business strategies but we agree. DK says ok, your meeting is over and thank you for coming. The workers leave the room and the only people in the room are Manav and DK. Manav and DK shake hands. DK says he needs to tell Manav something important DK says he needs to tell him something about the project. Manav agrees.

Deshmukh House

Savita is at her house with another lady  who is Savita's secretary. Savita is angry at the secretary and tells her off for not blowing air on the dog. The secretary starts to fan Savita and the dog and Savita is saying wow, this is so relaxing. The phone rings and Savita orders her secretary to pick up the phone. The secretary hesitates, but picks it up. The secretary says in a sarcastic tone, hello who do you want to talk to? Savita hits the secretary on the head and is angry with her for talking in this tone and tells her to politely say hello this is Savita Damodar Deshmukh's home who would you like to talk to? The secretary says heelo this is Savita's home in a  sarcastic tone and Savita hits her on the head again and tells her to say more and to talk straight. The secretary says with a lot of struggling that this is Savita Damodar Deshmukh's home and asks who they would like to talk to? Savita enjoys this and the secretary talks some more and Savita says what mumbling is going on? The secretary says to Savita that the person on the phone is wondering what Savita is doing. Savita orders her to tell the person on the phone that she is in the bathroom and she is busy (she really is in the room with the dog) he secretary is confused but Savita hits her again and orders her to say this. The secretary tells the person on the phone that Savita is in the washroom and to call back later. Savita is getting a kick out of this and tells the secretary to say she will call back in 10 minutes. The secretary does as told and tells the person on the phone that everything is alright. She puts the phone down and begins to fan Savita again. Savita hits the secretary and is angry that she was talking in a rude tone to elders. Savita threatens that she will get rid of her if she can't listen. The secretary looks scared. Savita says to do as I say or else I will cut your pay off each time. Savita now orders the secretary to wash Damo in the washroom and to give him a bath and put powder on. Savita threatens her that she will set her straight if she does not do as told. The secretary teases Savita and says should I give you a bath after I give Damo one? Savita gets furious and the secretary runs away with the dog and bathes him.

DK's house

Manav and DK are eating dinner at DK's house. DK is asking Manav if he read Dharmesh's quality file. Manav nods and says yes sir. DK asks what do you think? Manav says personally I don't like it. DK is confused and asks why. Manav does not think it is right to hire Dharmesh. DK says he is interested in Dharmesh's  Bandra flat and tells him it will be for the good of this company and would like Manav to do something about this. Manav thinks he should ask someone else about this as they can get the same rate. DK says no Dharmesh is a very hard man, and he will ask for partnership which is unacceptable and illegal, you know that? DK wants to do something so they will not have to do partnership with Dharmesh. Manav is about to say something when Aashna comes in the room and teases DK and says, you're having dinner without me, not fair. Aashna says hi Manav. Manav says hi back and Aashna sees that he is eating pasta and says good. Aashna says had I known you were going to eat dinner here, I would have also called Archana over. Manav says Archana has probably eaten and says he should be leaving now. Aashna says its ok, next time all four of us can have dinner together, is that fine DK? DK says sure. Aashna smiles.

Deshmukh House

Manav has entered his house and goes to the kitceh and sees some food. Archana comes and is happy to see Manav, she asks Manav if he has already eaten. Manav says no, I am very hungry right now. Archana says to go and change, and we will eat dinner together. Manav changes into his lounging clothes and begins eating with Archana. Archana asks what happened Manav, you have not ate the sabzi yet, I made it especially for you. Archana pus some in his plate and asks him how is it? Manav compliments that it's good. Archana offers for him to eat roti, but then tells him to eat rice.Archana's phone rings and it is Aashna. Archana picks it up and says hello, Aashna asks if she had disturbed them? Archana says no, we were actually just eating. Aashna is confused as Manav had already ate with her and DK. Archana looks suspiciously at Manav and Aashna says he decided to eat with you as he did not want to hurt you. Aashna tells Archana that Manav loves her a lot and he cares about her too. Archana tells Aashna that she will hang up now but Aashna stops her and tells her she forgot to call about the real reason why she had called. Aashna tells Archana to inform Manav about his important meeting tomorrow, and to come on time. Archana smiles and says yes and hangs up. Manav is still eating and Archana offers him some roti, and Manav says 2 rotis. Manav is eating and Archana asks Manav why are you doing this? Manav is confused and Archana asks him why didn't you tell me you had already eaten and asks how is this a matter where you would need to hide this from me? Archana requests him not to do this and tells him she would not be angry with him and to tell her, and I would not have forced you. Archana says you would get sick by eating. Manav says no Archana, I saw the food on the table so I decided not to tell you as you would not have eaten it. Archana says why would I do that Manav, I want to eat dinner with you but I will not force you and I don't want to give you tension. Archana tells Manav to please infrom her next time he goes to eat outside, and that she will not force him. Archana goes to get medicine for him.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl

The neighbors are hollering for Savita. Savita yells back and the neighbors are mad at her for not taking care of her dog Damo who was down outside the chawl. Savita yells at them saying who did you just call a dog? He is my child. The neighbor taunts Savita saying if he is your kid then keep him in your lap, I don't want him in my area or else. Savita yells what will you do, and goes downstairs to her, and asks her again what can you do to my Damo? Savita picks up Damo. The neighbor says to keep him at your home. Savita asks the neighbor what did my Damo do to you, tell me. The neighbor says he always makes sounds when he passes the house. Savita says but he did not harm you ever right? Savita says your grandkid does this too, and you let him be. Another neighbor also comments that he dances all the time. Savita says your daughter dances all the time too. Savita says to the neighbors about someone's grandkid going to Ganpati Bapa's temple and broke something 3 times, and did not say a word to him. Savita says I can't understand why you guys fight so much, and says not to fight on these silly things. Damodar comes and sees the fighting and asks Savita why she is fighting so early in the morning. Savita says why I am I shouting, these people are insulting my Damo and tells Damodar how sweet and cute her Damo is, and instead of them giving love to him, they are insulting him. Savita says my Damo has been with me for 3 years, has he ever given anyone pain? Savita says in 3 years, he may have bit 12 people. Savita is praising her Damo even more and Damodar gets fed up and leaves. The neighbors are also getting tired of this and decide to leave too. Savita tells her dog that these people are just jealous of you.

Inside the Deshmukh House

Savita, Damodar and ArMan are in the Deshmukh House. Damodar is reading the newspaper and Savita is saying to Manav to do something about these neighbors, as they keep saying bad stuff about Damo even when Damo has never done bad to them. Archana goes over to Damodar and does an aarti. She does it to Savita and Manav too. Satish and Varsha enter the house with baby Soham. Archana greets them in and Savita is happy and greets Satish and Varsha and talks lovingly to baby Soham. Archana picks up baby Soham from Satish's lap. Varsha looks uncomfortable and Archana lovingly puts him in her lap and sits him down. Manav and Satish have a little hug and they sit down. Savita says to Soham that he is coming after a long time to Aagi's place. (Aagi means grandmother) Varsha looks angry to see Archana holding baby Soham. Varsha apologizes to Archana saying since she was not feeling well yesterday, that's why we could not come. Archana says no it's fine and she asks Varsha if she is fine now. Varsha says it is fine now. Archana gives baby Soham to Manav and Manav gets to hold him too. Varsha looks uncomfortable but Satish is smiling. Savita wants to hold baby Soham too and Manav gives Soham to Savita. Savita says in a lovingly tone, how come you don't come to Aagi's place everyday, she tells him to come everyday. Satish asks Manav how his work is going. Manav is telling Satish he is happy to be able to move on in life, and he asks Satish how his life is going. Savita has baby Soham in her lap and Archana asks Savita if she can have him. Archana takes the baby Soham and has him in her lap. Varsha looks at this and becomes uncomfortable, she can't take it anymore and asks for Soham back. Varsha takes Soham back. Archana and Savita look a little tense. Varsha is giving love to her baby. Savita comments that baby Soham is in Varsha's lap as if he does not even recognize Archana and says Soham thinks Varsha is his mother. Archana and Varsha look worried. Archana says no aai, it's just that Soham has gotten use to Varsha. Manav tells Varsha to put Soham to sleep in the other room. Varsha does as told and puts Soham to sleep. Archana says she will get breakfast for everyone. Manav looks a little concerned.

Deshmukh House in the kitchen

Archana is sad in the kitchen, and Manav enters the kitchen and sees Archana in this sad state.  Archana tells Manav not to talk to Varsha as she will not like it. Archana tells Manav that Soham has gotten used to Varsha and if we ask for him back, she will not like it. Manav says but for how long though? Archana says Soham is my son, I love him a lot but is not right as Varsha took Soham from us because it was her choice, so how will we? Archana finshes mid sentence and almost begins to cry. Manav puts his hand on her cheeks and tells her from her eyes, there are tears. Archana says no Manav, these are tears of joy, and I am happy that my son is at my home and visiting. Manav and Archana hug.

In the main room of the Deshmukh House

Savita is saying to Varsha that I think we should keep Soham at our house for a few days. Varsha says but aai. Savita says whether Soham is big or small, this house is his. Satish smiles. Savita says that my Soham should get used to this house and the people living in the house, that way we can pass our time and we can spend time with our Soham. Varsha makes up an excuse saying that no one onther than me can get Soham quiet, when he starts crying. Savita tells Varsha not to worry and that Soham will be sad for some time, but soon he will be happy. Varsha protests but Savita says that Soham was with you for a long time and we never said anything, so Soham can live with us for just a few days. Archana and Manav enter the room. Savita says out loud that it is final that Soham will live with us for a few days. Archana looks happy but tells Savita this can't be and asks who will take care of Soham and tells her that they are already busy with Sachu. Savita says to Archana that if you can't take care of him then I will, I am his grandmother. Manav tries to get his mother to understand but Satish says to Manav that aai is right and she would also want to spend some time with her grandson. Savita smiles at Satish. Satish says that he was thinking to spend some time with Varsha and to leave Soham here for some time. Varsha gets angry and leaves the house. Everyone looks shocked. Satish says not to worry and he will teach Varsha. Satish does Namaste to everyone and Savita and Damodar do the same. Archana and Manav look worried.

Precap: At Manav's office, Manav is making a phone call to someone asking for a file.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Bhallarox :)

rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what is the point of this show now?  the ratings should keep going down, ekta and cvs are playing with PR fans.  i can't stand varsha.  I wish Arman can take back Soham and teach stupid varsha a lesson.
thanks for the update bhalla.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Bhalla. Appreciate all your hard work. Keep it up.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. The show is going down the drain.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Thanks. Lovely update .😊
rakshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 lovely update :))
reisar31 thumbnail
This show is a pack of rubbish now! It is so boring and who the hell gives away their freaking child??!!! Geez...and especially to a JA like varsha !!