Thendral

Update for Friday 24 Jun 2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the splendid update lakhyam.👏 So Sad'No Thulasi today. When is TA going to get a proper office job? Egapata Obstacles'Aiyoo'Kadavule

Coming to L's track if periappa gives this job to TA, Charu will attempt to move closer to TANo No No. Sigh' Lav does not know how to respect elders😡 and she should not answer back. Periappa abhors Lav's character.🤢 If L keeps fighting like this she is never going to live happily in this family. Lav's character has been inherited from her mom as it is a trait.( most probably). I was dumbfounded😲 by lav's disposition when she said the words, " Madam, Your Wife'" This is provoking.Grrr 2

Coming to Dharman, TPS knows how to tackle Dharman but TA does not know. TPS knows that she can only cowthufy Dharman by money.Happy 1

Coming to Pavi, pathetic pavi! She is grimacing in inexplicable pain. However, why does the Lab Tech come always into Pavi's track? Is the Director going to unite them in upcoming episodes?Hmm

What! TA still did not pay Kanagu(maybe). What happened to TA's money probs?❓ TA has fallen into D's trap.Sigh'🥱
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update with comments!😃

Selfish Queen Lav once again spoiled her brothers life. Athanney, how can she care for others. That SQ can never be happy in this house with so much ego. Funny when she said "Annanai pathi thappa pesinanga athaan koba vandhuchi" as if she care for her brother🤢.

Eventhough Nithesh mom was also rude, Lav too was one on one with her with no respect for her in-laws. She can atleast give respect to GP😕. Ths Loser SQ needs to learn her lesson in a hard way. Good manners, good behaviour and good thinking will always come from parents and family. How can we expect Lav to be good learning everything from GW but nothing from her brothers. Big Loser!😡

TA does not understand complex dialogs like Mahabharatam or Arjun but can understand "Remove Fuse from Bhu house and turn the bulb in Sundari house" 🤣🤣🤣.

TA having too much hopes on the stabber being inside...Sigh... Next week Kanagu problem...Who is gg to help TA for this money now?

So the Lab assistant is the pair for Pavithra🥱. Another side track. Aiyoo Mr.K, please give importance to the lead charaters too😛.

GW scene in the promo not shown and will come on Monday. Pity Theiva...🤗
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi !!😃

Today Lav and her MIL are both too much from both sides😡, GW taught her one one only daughter to call her MIL Madame, that lady etc etc...Lav got  super lessons from GW pola🤢.

Anna patri thappa her MIL talked so she couldn't control her anger aam namma selfish queen😡...Where this anger go when GW planned to hide money and this creature supported😡..now etho showing off like she love her Anna so she can talk back to her MIL.😡.

Kungumam is for TA aam, Crore  of money is for him aam, Mr.Dharman Anna...super...🤣🤣end la Mr.Dharman is going to end up with this 2 lakhs only🤢.

Theivaaa Akkaaa, GW scene is for you again...i hope our psycho (Shammu's fav) doesn't call her athai from UK on Monday's episode😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏 Great Job ka!⭐️

Partheengala, naan sonnamathiri Lav got aapu from Periyappa. Ur save no GW for you, but for Theiva Akka😳

Today Thendral was ok, not interesting. But i liked Periyappa that he wanted to help TA⭐️ Periyamma is right, but still TA is not fully like that. Maybe she is still angry with GW and Lav athan antha family members-ah patthi thappa pesuranga. Still she should have not talked about TA like that.

Ohh TPS is very clever👍🏼 So she is gonna win, good Bhuv should get nosecuts. I think TA is going to know about Bhuv and her past. OMG SIL vs MIL🤣 Soo TA is avoiding Kanag phone call, hmm TA ur friend is paavom, please give him his money backkk!!😳

Ohh its sad seeying Pavi crying. Hahaha, Patti was funny with the Lab boy. Like Shubba akka told once i also think that he is gonna be the pair of Pavi😃 Paavam avaru he dont know what to say and do, but Pavi was laughing at the end, it was cuteee!😃😛
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful update.

Normally when Lavanya and Nitesh Mom fight with each other mostly the mistake is from Lavanya but today when Lavanya and Periyamma figt with each oter the mistakes is from both the sides. Before I thought that Nitesh mom is hating only Lavanya and GW not Tamil but it is now clear she is hating everyone from Lavanya family. Periyamma also rude today like she doesn't want GP to give a job to Tamil as she think that if Tamil got the job he will definetly spoil the job. Periyamma could showcare to the maid why don't she show care to Tamil.

I think Lavanya also didn't like GP to give job to Tamil thats why she spoil the job for Tamil. If any elders say something wrong she need to speak in a polite way but Lavanya speak very rude. When she say no one need to care about my brothers job I thought Lavanuku periya Pasa malar savitrinu nenaippu. She don't want Tamil to have a job that why she make some drama and spoil the job for Tamil.

Sundari give 2 lakhs to Dharman she proved that she has born with silver spoon and Bhuvana prove that she is rich but still having echa kala buthi.We can call Dharman as ice annan because Dharman Tamilukku nalla ice vaikuran especially in the kunkumam matter. Tamil also loosu mathri Dharamn solratha namburan. When Tamil will go to a proper Job? I think Tamil will go to a proper job after Sundari case is over because after Sundari case is done Dharman will kalatifyTamil from him.

The guy who is acting as a doctor will be Pavithra pair.
Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good update lakshyam,

really disliked lavanya today, esp when she spoke to nit's father..liked when periappa told lav that he is recognising her only now (even though slow, periappa is gradually understanding all..first C, now lavanya and hopefully very soon GW)..which he would tell nit n lav to do thani kuduthanam for some days and C shud stay with them with all demands..

is the lav asst for pavi...padma may think he is doctor n go for him

next week i think the money probs of TA may be highlight, considering TA has already got a call from kanagu..now thatn dharman wants TA to help him, he may help him with the loans i think..

hopefully TT will meet tps...what next..getting diff to guess as usual...

eager for the promo already!

p.s. folks remember this day last year--TA  responds to T!! go watch it! 

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You Lakshmi for the wonderful update...

This SIL Vs MIL argument and their ego clash is really annoying to the core😡. But still Lavnaya deserves them..😈. It was very nice of Periappa for finding out a job for TA. But still somehow I feel it is better that TA did not get this job, Anything that keeps TA far away from Psycho and his family is good. Good that his wife spared TA and the viewers. Otherwise psycho will get hold of TA every now and then. 🤢.

Second part was super comedy.
I seriously have a doubt here. Who is educated here...TA or Dharman..😕
Dharman tells about Mahabaratham, arjunan TA does not understand that..🤢..TA himself saying he did not  understand it am...🤢

Dharman says bhuvana house la fuse edukanum, TPS veetula power supply kudukanum...and TA says he immediately understood crystal clearly...🤢...
TA were u a line man in Electricity board to understand this language...😆😆😆😆...

Kunkumam for TA, and kodis for Dharman...Yes seekirama Bhu and Dharman will meet at Therukodi bcos of TA...willl u TA...pavam viewers, dont make us upset again in this also creative team. we expect TPS and TA to join hands against Bhu...😍

Kanagu's call...wow...I think its only thru kanagu Thulz is going to learn about loan sharks, bcos kanagu is not aware that T does not know about it.....lets see..

Last part was fun, inspite of pavi feeling the pain, she herself was smiling at pati's innocence. Hehehe...like i said, is he going to be paired up with pavi..😉...

Uyarthiru GW enge...😲... 
Awww Theiva...🤗...enna oru chemistry btw u and GW/Psycho...😕
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments!  One year to date, the immensely enjoyable 😊😊 TA'n'T hospital episode happened ,, TA @ his best, celebrating T's effort and hoisting her on cloud nine by confirming his "affection" and  Thillaga becoming part T's fan club.  

Back to present, the MIL- DIL tug of war and ego clash has graduated er.. degraded to the next level with SQ "name calling" her MIL  and in the resultant tiff, casualty is TA's job offer which has become a non-starter 😔😔... , TA has really fallen into hard times, even well intentioned help of others doesn't seem to reach him in time of need as it is getting jettisoned by his own people.

GP, such a gentlemen, it is sad to see him get hurt by MIL-DIL slugfest.  MIL was over the top, although her assessment about TA had some truth..  . SQ seems to be worried about her brother's respect and dignity humf ..claims to have has no ego .. 🤣🤣.

D and his sidekick banter were enjoyable - seriously discussing the current trends and issues in their "business" including use of internet 😆😆. D in full flow... describing TA as "man with midas touch" and deconstructing complex sayings to TA's language of fuse and current connection ...🤣🤣, poor TA thoroughly impressed by conman.

From the looks of it, the lab assistant and co are here to stay, which means more filler tracks with P in hospital for few weeks.  Hope the dir doesn't start another love track for P with the new guy.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏 Great Job ka!⭐️

Partheengala, naan sonnamathiri Lav got aapu from Periyappa. Ur save no GW for you, but for Theiva Akka😳

Thank you Shammu.

Sorry Theiva...monday GW kitta maatika poringala...! I really wish you get one full episode of T and T with all fun and romance Embarrassed soon. 😆 

In todays episode, I think Kanagu is calling TA about his money. It would have been nice if TA attended the call and Dharman listened to his money problem. Then Dharman would have had no choice except to give that 2 lakh money to TA.

Anyway I really wish TPS gets to know about TA's money problem and helps him. Also when TA meets Bhuvana...he is going to find out that she is Tulasis mom.

Once TA knows that Bhuvana is Tulasis mom he is going to have a hard time between TPS and Bhuvana...bcos he likes TPS and knows that truth is on her side but at the same time can he go against Tulasis mom? hope Kumaran makes those episodes interesting...