Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS Gohem after 25 years final part page 4 - Page 2

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm...things are getting more interesting. So Gopi and Ahem had settled into a comfortable relationship, and his still an ass, even after 25yrs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice!

That is a really wonderful concept...Imagining the status of Aham and Gopi's relationship after 25 years..Things changed eventually but Aham remained his stubborn self keeping his feelings confined and wrapped in his arrogance...Liked the retort by Gopi..

Waiting to read more...

Luv atop
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all thank you for the translation...     Love the story   so far ... I guess ahem ego will not let him change...  But I like your gopi  ...Like that she has a backbone.    Thank you for making her stronger, so ahem can't walk all over her.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An intriguing update ... now with many years beind them the chemistry betweem them is still alive and ever strong as the first day they met.

Ahem will regret not telling her about his love for her...this would have given them a much better marriage.

Gopi has learnt to survive through her adversities but now she will no longer be taking it anymore.
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting, the dynamics of their relationship is intriguing. 

She lived with an arrogant, self absorbed fool for 25 years.. hats off to her !! Why is she putting things in retrospect now, Where and why is she headed ? Ahams stuck up attitude continues despite their strong physical attraction and love from his side and hers too. He takes her for granted...

You have me hooked, can't wait for the next installment...😊

Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree with all of the comments...this fic is amazing and is really different...so aham and his old antics...hes never gonna change eh...good god...so arrogant...cant wait to read more this is so fasinating
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you guys for liking the story and your kind replies. 

"Yeh lo Gopi all the documents, papers, bas tum dhyan se padhke sign kardo." you need to read over them carefully and then sign

"Dhanyavaad Dhawal bhai," Gopi said grabbing the envelope and taking the papers out to read.

"Gopi…tumhe puri tarhan se yakeen hai ke tum yeh karna chahti ho?" Gopi are you 100% sure you want to do this? Dhawal bhai said staring at her.

Gopi looked conflicted, she would have said yes last night, but why was there a doubt in her mind now? No she was 100% sure that Ahemji had never loved her. He was just a coldhearted and ungrateful man.

"Ji," She said but didn't meet his eyes.

"Gopi kya hua? You've been married for twenty-five years. I remember once you told Kinjal that this was forever."
"Things change and so do people Dhawal bhai you should know that, Kinjal ben is a good example of this, after two years of marriage she finally accepted you.  I'm no longer that nave "gawar" from that day I'm a full grown woman now," Gopi said.

"Okay jo tum theak samjho (whatever you think is right)," Dhawal bhai said leaving MM. Gopi looked outside. It was going to be a cloudy, stormy day but with glimpses of the sun, it perfectly portrayed her life with Ahemji.

She saw Devarji arrive at the back porch and Ahem greeting him. She decided to catch Ahem before he left today so she took her papers and a pen and opened the doors to the porch.

"Jai Shri Krishna devarji, before you guys leave for the flight, mujhe Ahemji se kuchh kaam tha, bas thori der mein lage gi."  I need Ahemji to take care of something it won't take long.

Ahem was surprised and Jigar just gave a cute grin and scratched the back of his head, "theak hai bhabhi. We've got time."

"Gopi how did you…? But I didn't…" Ahem stumbled over his words.

"I overheard you and devarji yesterday," she answered for him, "look I need you to sign a few things before you go."

"What do you need me to sign?" Ahem asked looking at the envelope in her arm.

"You can read can't you? See for yourself and I'll fix you and devarji some massala chai," Gopi said, taking a dig at the way he used to treat her when she couldn't read, handing him the papers and pen before disappearing inside.

"Bhai that's a huge stack of papers," Jigar said looking over his shoulder.

Ahem didn't hear Jigar as his fingers and the rest of his body shook violently. His worse fear had come true as he read the title of the paper. The very first word was enough to make him piss in his pants. He fell to his knees in the most pain he had ever felt in his entire life time. He couldn't breathe and his heart rate was flaring rapidly.

It was as if his worst nightmare had become reality. He didn't, couldn't stop the tears as they began flowing. He had never known tears in his entire life, up until now. He let the papers and pen fall free from his hand and he looked in the kitchen window.(I'm not sure if that would be possible) She couldn't want this…could she?

"Bhai, aap theak to hain? You're crying! Kya likha hai in papers mein?" Jigar exclaimed while picking them up. He read the first line and was put in a state of shock. Bhai, are you ok? Whats written in these papers?

"Divorce!" Jigar yelled out confused.

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
loved it can't wait to read the next part!
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one yaar cant wait for next part
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A taste of his own medicine..
Well, he's surprised now but he's been calling that for the past 25 years..Am liking Gopi's digs, high time she did that and we shall never witness this in the show so am enjoying via your chapters..
But you left at a very interesting point, please continue extra soon..

Luv atop