SS Gohem after 25 years final part page 4 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Very good update. What will Ahem do now?
What happens next ?? Great update, anxious to read the next part...
You have made me so happy,  love it , just love it,  Now that he might loose his doormat (GOPI)   thank you for succh a good chapter... please update soon.
wow.. waiting for the next update
Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter
intense...and yeah gotta agree wtih the above post...loved gopis little dig to aham...he deserved it...
Please update soon   ...

Originally posted by Bloem123

loved it can't wait to read the next part!
Thank you!

Originally posted by vaishali667

nice one yaar cant wait for next part
Thanks dear! :)

Originally posted by atop

A taste of his own medicine..
Well, he's surprised now but he's been calling that for the past 25 years..Am liking Gopi's digs, high time she did that and we shall never witness this in the show so am enjoying via your chapters..
But you left at a very interesting point, please continue extra soon..

Luv atop
HEhe, with the speed of the show, this might actually happen lolz...
THanks for liking it!

Originally posted by sbp1971

Very good update. What will Ahem do now?
Let's see, but he won't be bad, he's learnt his lesson ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by angelirebelli

What happens next ?? Great update, anxious to read the next part...
Thanks dear, i will update in a few minutes so you wont have to wait longer 

Originally posted by ANJ4

You have made me so happy,  love it , just love it,  Now that he might loose his doormat (GOPI)   thank you for succh a good chapter... please update soon.
Haha yes who would've thought Ahem scared to loose Gopi, serial me toh usko ghar pe drop kia tha ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by magi11

wow.. waiting for the next update
Thank you!

Originally posted by Traxy101

Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter
Thank you!

Originally posted by neetusidhu

intense...and yeah gotta agree wtih the above post...loved gopis little dig to aham...he deserved it...
Thanks, yes if only Gopi would object to his behaviour in the SNS!

Originally posted by ANJ4

Please update soon   ...
I will be updating in a few minutes :)

I'm sorry for a late update, i had my finals the last three weeks and I had to finish my internship. So i didn't get any time to update again. 
The good/ sad news is that I've finished this story since i couldn't figure out where i wanted to go with it. 

Hope you all like it, please do reply!

~*~

"Woh meri b-biwi hai…" Ahem said hushed, "kyun…? She's my wife, why..?

The balcony doors swung open and Gopi came out with two chai. She looked down at Ahemji on his knees, she thought he wouldn't care. He had never cared about her. What was wrong with him now?

"Yeh lo aap dono ki chai, Ahemji aap theak to hai na? Aapne papers pe sign kar dia?  Here you go, your tea. Ahemji are you alright? Have you signed the papers?

Ahem wiped his face with his hands and he looked up at her. He gave her a desperate look at first them it turned into rage. He clamped his jaw tight and looked over at Jigar.

"Jigar, tum aaj ki flight se jao, I need to talk to Gopi. I'll meet you there later."

Jigar nodded his head in serious understanding and replied, "Take as much time as you need bhai." He then took off into his car and didn't look back.

Gopi pretended that nothing was going on ,saying, "Ahemji you made me make this chai for nothing!"

"I don't give a damn about the stupid chai Gopi," Ahem said as he threw both cups over his shoulders and pinned her up against the wall, without giving her a chance to escape.

She looked on either side of her and saw his large muscular arms were connected to the wall.

"Maine kya kiya?" What did I do?

"Ky…" He cut her off.

"Gopi tumhe pata hai main kya keh raha hoon!"  you know what I'm talking about! He screamed loudly.

"Main yeh nahi chahti hoon Ahemji. I don't want our fights, this life and definitely you!"Gopi yelled straight back at him, for once without any fear in her eyes.

"Jhoot! Kaho ke tum jhoot bol rahi ho! Tell me this is some kind of disgusting joke!" Tell me you're lying! This time Ahem slammed her hands about her head and his lips were barely over an inch away from hers.

She closed her eyes and quietly responded, "Nahin, yeh sach hai."

"Tum meri ho! You belong to me; you are mine. You are my wife! Tum mujhe aise nahi chhor sakti! I am your husband!" He pressed her harder possessively. You cannot leave me just like that!

"I don't want to be your wife! Main tang aa chuki hun of this broken heart! Isliye ek hi solution hai, I'll just stop loving you! Atleast aap mujhe hurt nahi karsako ge!" She screamed at him ferociously and banged her fists against his chest. Atleast you won't be able to hurt me anymore!

He reached for her hands and held them to her chest, "Maine kab tumhe itni takleef di that you had to fall back on this! When did I ever hurt you so bad

"Jawaab do!" He yelled at her desperately trying to find the answer. Answer me!

She looked up at him but she didn't stop herself from letting the tears fall.
"You hurt me all the time," she admitted, "you slept with me and then I would wake up alone before Shivam was born. You left a week before I was due! You came back and still it was like you weren't here. Then you told me to leave AGAIN because Rashi ben and mami said that Shivam wasn't your son! Aapne unki side li over ME, YOUR WIFE and YOUR OWN SON! Do you know how much therapy Shivam had to go through? Woh sirf ek bachcha tha! Aur phir aap wapis aaye and raised hell in my life again! We get a daughter and you forget her birthday as well as our son's. You do nothing but work all day long.
Now you're going to leave again and I'm not going to take it anymore! Aapko pata tha that I love you when when you hurt me all those times! Lekin abh main yeh sabh kuchh nahi sahungi. I'm not going to let it happen again. So take this damn mangalsutra and sign the papers!" She took her mangalsutra off and shoved it in his face and with her other hand she pointed to the papers ."

"…" Ahem couldn't think of anything intelligible to say. He cupped her face in his hands and forced her to look in his eyes.

"What?" She looked at him confused.

"You said 'I love you.' You love me lekin you still want to do this?" His voice soft but confused.

"Main… woh… main …" Gopi stuttered. She was shocked that she had said that. She told herself she was going to be strong and she was failing, "yes I said that."

"Toh tum humare saath aisa kyun karrahi ho? If you are in love with me?" I married you for a reason 25 years ago, I knew that you were in love with me. And I also knew that you would be the only person who would accept me the way I am. You were, are, the one because you knew of my past and yet you accepted me."

"You hurt me," Gopi couldn't take it anymore,  she started to let tears fall again, "Kyun? Why?" She finally broke the distance between them and rested her head against his chest and he held her.

"I never meant to. Gopi…I never forgot any birthdays or anniversaries. Your birthday is June 2nd , our son's February 29th , and our daughter's September 10th . We got married on July 5th  But the date I consider the most important is November 25th."

"25 November kyun? " She asked confused.

"I realized that I had fallen in love with you that day. I do remember the important things. Gopi the reason I didn't give you or the kids gifts on those days is because I I wasn't insecure about your feelings. I don't think that giving you gifts means I love you. The moment I told you that I love you I thought that you would stop being insecure. Lekin abh mujhe pata chala that I was wrong.

Main tumhe kabhi chhorunga nahi. I came back for you didn't I? I know that I hurt you after the incident with Rashi, it took me a while to see reason. But you came back and relieved me from my fears. But please abh yeh na karo. Don't leave me now, this is the last time I'm begging you! I don't want you to feel insecure, because chahe tumhe achha lage ya na lage, I'm here to stay."

"Lekin business trip …" Gopi started but he cut her off.

"Jigar can handle it for now. If I leave without my strength I will lose the deal easily."

"Strength?"

"You have never been a weakness to me. You're my strength … why do you think I love being with you? I stay here and do most of my work out of home because then you and our children are near me. You are the strength that keeps me going."

Gopi was smiling so wildly she jumped into his arms and he bent back a little at the sudden weight he felt in his arms. She kissed his forehead a million time and giggled like a child.

"Kanhaji, I married a pagal," Ahem said humorously.

"Shut up and go to your business trip," she said getting down from his arms and smacking his butt.

"Gopi you better cherish those words I just said, because I won't not say them again."😆

"Mujhe pata hai. I won't put you through that torture lekin I think the Modi Mansion's cameras have taped what you just said. I'm going to listen to it over and over. Then I'll show it to the kids! And then I'll…"

Ahem pressed his lips to hers and grabbed the back of her neck to deepen it. After all of these years this kiss still felt like the first kiss they had. He didn't let go until they both noticed the lack of air.

Ahem reached down to kiss her again. She brought her hands up to his hair and massages his scalp while his hands traveled down her back. Gopi felt fireworks going off inside of her and her heart beating at an extremely fast rate. She stopped as soon as she realized what was going on.

"Ahemji go to devarji. He needs help this week."

"I just had a message from him, he'll be fine. When it starts to go downhill I'll go to him, but I'm busy right now."

She squealed with delight when he picked her up and brought her inside. She was never going to doubt him again. She loved him and for the first time Gopi Ahem Modi was one hundred percent sure about something she saw in Ahem. He loved her…and she would never doubt it again.

Sorry if it was a bit corny at times, but I am really in a mellow mood today!

I really liked your story, especially how much stronger Gopi was, Ahem's reasonings for not doing all those things match him perfectly. I hope you continue to write