Favourite Jodi No 1 Season 5 Jodis

Poll

who is you favourite pair in Jodi No 1 Season 5

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just want to know which pair is your favourite. When I see the Jodi no 1 thread I found out most of them are debating about their favourite pair and dislike pair. So after this poll we could come to a conclusion on which pair is having most of the fans and which pair is having least amount of fans. Please Vote and tell the reason on why the jodi is your favourite. Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Nice poll thread Ravi...👏

As of now i like all the pairs.. they are all entertaining.. mainly i like Rinson and Rafiq as they are very energetic..😛

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like two pairs so far this reason...

The Rahmans and Rinson and Rafiq.  I've seen the Rahmans perform together and technically they are really great together.  But Rinson and Rafiq have a lot of bounce and energy and look so cute on stage too.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Ajeesh Rehman and Aneesh Rehman, Premgopal and Vivek, Nirmal and Manoj Kumar these 3 pairs too were amazing dancers with Rinson and Rafiq as toppers...👏
sahi. thumbnail
My first favourite is the anchor Sivakarthikeyan I love his humour a loumor and coming timing a lot.  Personally I like Rinson and rafiq alot then Premgopal Vivek, and Rahman brothers are my second favourite. I am the 3 pairs will definetly go to the finals.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes Rinson and Rafiq, Premgopal and Vivek, Ajeesh Rehman and Aneesh Rehman will certainly move in to finals... these three jodi's are awesome..👏
sahi. thumbnail
So far in the thread Premgopal Vivek got the highest vote and then Rinson Rafiq is in 2 place because of 4 votes.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
 Now all the three pairs have equal vote...😆
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Now all the three pairs have equal vote...😆

Yes now all the three pairs are having equal vote.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Now again all the three pairs have equal vote...😆