Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Yes right but u can even join Premgopal and Vivek..😛

Oops forget to add Premgopal and Vivek they are also one of my favourite jodi of this season. After Shivashankari Jacqueline and Prabhu Tyson eliminate the competetion get harder.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi.

Oops forget to add Premgopal and Vivek they are also one of my favourite jodi of this season. After Shivashankari Jacqueline and Prabhu Tyson eliminate the competetion get harder.

Yes right.. after their elimination it will be good to watch..😛
verisimilitude thumbnail
I remember Aneesh participating  in Amrita TV ( malayalam channel) reality show called Super dancer and he was the runner up.In that show even Shamna ( actress Poorna ) had also participated and she turned to be the winner among the girls.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

I remember Aneesh participating  in Amrita TV ( malayalam channel) reality show called Super dancer and he was the runner up.In that show even Shamna ( actress Poorna ) had also participated and she turned to be the winner among the girls.

Thanks for the info dear..😊
sharmila.sharmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My fav jodi is always rinson and rafiq . They r so cute and superb dancers . I hope they ll be the title winners of jodi no 1 . i wish both of them and i ll pray for rinson
sharmila.sharmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love u rinson and rafiq . All the best . And i tel advance congrats to win the title
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes right but u can even join Premgopal and Vivek..😛
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vivek and premm ( yes i know i m late lolll)