Uravugal

Uravugal Jun 27 - Jul 1 Updates in Pg1 & Discusisons

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: rojapooo

Friday 1/7/11 Episode No 532

MM Krish laments - " Visa amma romba pidivathamaa irukkanga. Kanda padi AZ appavai pesittanga - life with a cadaver apdi ipdi nnu . Paavam AZ appa, he is like a kid ( ayyo da - Theeratha Vilayaattu pillai , avan Saras Visa iruvarukkum OyAtha thOllai...Roja sings ) ippO sapida mattenu sathyagraham is happening !!! Amma, do you think that you can talk to Visa aunty??" Paro aunty says that no woman can tolerate such treachery "athuvum Visa came in to this house before me. She has supported these two brothers through and through. Romba Gnayasthi (ayyo da, Paro aunty antha amma PILS grad kku enna llam Thilla langadi velai panninaanga theriyuma?? Gnayasthi yaa??? Vera new dictionary vangungovvv ) So, let her take her time " The rest of the clan is nonplussed (semai logic , enna bathil sOlla mudiyum??)  Vishnu at the temple - his paatti comes. Vishnu tells her the whole story and says that he needs help. Paatti says that all the fault lies with Villishnu " I will iron out every thing , no sweat " Sudha comes in and Vishnu hides - Sudha gets educated on the scenario - she is scared , understandably !!!

Villishnu comes - Vishnu is still hiding. Vantha Odane amma "offense is the best form of defense " strategy kaattaraanga . Paatti tries to drill some sense in to Villishnu but she assumes that Sudha tutored Paati. What follows next does not merit an update - Villishnu uses foul language - fortunately the whole thing is muted - Sudha riding with Ravi seems to be the main issue - after a certain point Sudha can't take it, shouts at Villishnu and runs away (Yovvv, Vishnu, unakku ellam evan yaa bank le velai kuduthaan?? Crisis management nna enna nnu theriyaathu?? Sutha waste ya nee ) Vishnu comes out of hiding, wants to run behind Sudha, mommy controls but Paati overrules - Vishnu runs behind Sudha .

AZ is on a hunger strike - both the DIL s are trying to cajole him - "drink this juice , at least " AZ says that any thing that goes in to his thoppai should come from Visa - " I know her, she will come only when I die, so be it " (Roja half expected PILS to use her blackmail technique and say OK appO naanum hunger strike , neengalaa naana paarkkalam - but looks like she saw Roja's apprehension , did not resort to such cheap tricks !!) Devi comes and appeals to daddy's good sense - " you want to add more paavam to my account??? ( I seem to be carrying the cross for the clandestine affair you had with mommy  -  this is Roja's dialog , Devi was too polite to point out stark truths !!) As it is ennale thaan family separated..ippO you add to this??" Well, AZ shows that he is not Visa's hubby for nothing. Stands his ground. Devi retreats only to dash against Mugs - she is scared ( Devi good expression - you showed the fear and as you saw Mugs' face softening you showed the relaxing expression - can't say the same for Mugs though - his softening expression could have been much better !! He aped Aanandam Abhirami - softening was a constipated smirk !!! ) Mugs has visions of his shouting at Devi and Devi giving some money (athu enna ppa story?? There was a brief case full of money ?!) and saying that she needs only relations and not money... Devi appeals to Mugs as well but Mugs says that only Visa has the keys to AZ 's thoppai...

Freeze

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
hurray naan thu thuppi fry pannama atina reserve pannitanga 😆
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

neenga thuppi reserve senjaalum thappi reserve senjaalum andha slot la superaa update varudhE... 

Gayu kaNNamma - neenga pOi andha villishnu kitta pEsi Sudhava sErpeenga okay aanaa andha Vishnu kooda anuppamaatteenga.  andha Sudha yaarukooda kudithanam nadaththapOraanga..illa summaa therunjukkalaamEnu... I accept with you that this Vishnu doesnt know to balance his newly married life and that Villishnu...OMK (Oh My KadavuLE)
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update.

Vishnu - Stupid

Villishnu - Arrogant

Visalam - Missing

AZ Sir - Crazy

Mugs - Padicha Muttal
Krish - Padikkatha Muttal, MM
Gayu & Swetha - Yay - go ladies
Chitra - Sentimental fool.

Appa AZ sir - please relax for soem time. If Visa Aunty vanthaangganna ungalala rest yedukka mudiyathu - i am soirry I meant your ear.

Now waiting for the situation song when I can dress up as Angel and dance for

Imbathilyum Aasai varum
Aasaiyilum pasam Varum...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Vishnu character is very unstable. He cannot talk bolder either to mom or to his wife.
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think what Gayu said is right.They should not send Sudha with Vishnu.All problems because of his sothappal idea. All flop ideas.Why would he take his wife to his mom.So if he goes to work his mom can thitti her all the time. Enna loose thaname irukku.And also I don't understand why they changed the whole Sudha character.She used to be bold now a days looking like sougar janaki 2.Eppa parthalum eppad allalam irukka mathiri irukku.
Thanks Nithya for the update
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nithya for the update,...
Where is this story heading to????
damaal...!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

Visa - unga voottukkaararkku one rule and unga son kku another rule aa..andha kadhaiyum sollunga andha orphanage damager kitta...ungaLa RP's jalan jalan partykkooda packing thaan...

Krishna - Patience is a virtue ellaam okay thaan adhukkaaga ungaLamaadhiri MM aa irukkachonnaa not right... 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks Roja and Shree..

Next.. AZ will be hospitalised.. Visa aunty will come to hospital and forgive him..