vicky-neha reel to real ??????????? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

yeah Hun ! Sorrry ! LOL One of my friend has a freind who was Archi's student in his dance academy ... evreyone knows about them ! 

dur ka naata hai?! ðŸ˜›

yeah Hun ! Sorrry ! LOL One of my friend has a freind who was Archi's student in his dance academy ... evreyone knows about them ! 
awww thats so sad ðŸ’”
but what if they broke up? 

yes ... this is a fact //// confirmed news ... and East As in like Manipur/Tripura/Meghalaya (She has Chinese features) .. not Bengali
wait is Archi bengali? 
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago

yes ... this is a fact //// confirmed news ... and East As in like Manipur/Tripura/Meghalaya (She has Chinese features) .. not Bengali

then she is north-east indian  😛
and yeah they could always break up you know.
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

wait is Archi bengali? 

i don't think so.his name is pratik kalsi.thats a punjabi surname right ? anyway not bengali for sure.
Originally posted by madhurya_ch

i don't think so.his name is pratik kalsi.thats a punjabi surname right ? anyway not bengali for sure.
oh yeah thank you ðŸ˜ƒ

then she is north-east indian  😛
and yeah they could always break up you know.
yup thats what i was thinking
maybe they broke up nd maybe now Archi nd Alisha are dating or else how can channel V ppl say reel to real and how can Archi and Alisha allow it
yup thats what i was thinking
maybe they broke up nd maybe now Archi nd Alisha are dating or else how can channel V ppl say reel to real and how can Archi and Alisha allow it

EXACTLY ! there is no smoke without fire. how could the channel v people hint at such a thing just like that and why would archi and/or alisha allow it ?! 😲

EXACTLY ! there is no smoke without fire. how could the channel v people hint at such a thing just like that and why would archi and/or alisha allow it ?! 😲
yup exactly i mean channel V ppl have no right to say something like this about them unless Archi-Alisha are open about their relationship and have no problem if anyone says anything about them
and if he is dating that girl then wouldn't that girl watch D3 too and she will watch that special episode too so why would he still allow
so maybe he is over with that girl and maybe something between Archi-Alisha (i hope so) 
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

yup exactly i mean channel V ppl have no right to say something like this about them unless Archi-Alisha are open about their relationship and have no problem if anyone says anything about them
and if he is dating that girl then wouldn't that girl watch D3 too and she will watch that special episode too so why would he still allow
so maybe he is over with that girl and maybe something between Archi-Alisha (i hope so) 

i just heard that he HAS broken up with that girl !!