|Dear Girl| An OS :-) Do read :)) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!
You have written it so nicely..
am at loss of words...
I just wanted something like that to read...

The last line was the most beautiful...

No one is more precious than your own self ...

-Another Girl who faced it all, tried to change, but still the same :)

Tell you what Nidz,

The song you mentioned in the starting of the paragraph is one of my favorites.

And I loved what you wrote. Am not gonna elaborate here, simply cause I have no idea what one could say to this, except for the fact that when I am down, and when i really need to hear otherwise, I am gonna be reminded of this thing I read back and remember to heed to a girl-who-has-been-through-it-all's words.

πŸ€—

Edited by You-Know-Who - 12 years ago
Hey Girl! 

I seriously love it. It's awesome. It's perfect. Thanks for making me feel special. It is just so miraculous - that you cannot help but smile after/while you/you're read/reading it. 

Wonderful. 

Sincerely,
A girl who felt special after reading it. (:

ps - Thanks for writing it.  
Nidz πŸ˜³.
            Its absolutely perfect. Its for every girl on this planet who think have no worth. More than that , This could be a source of inspiration for many. Girl, I like your writing style , simple yet so touching. Its Just Perfect and the song you have chosen Is good. Hah , That what to all girls to make them special. I feel like being the only girl in the world. Eee I am special
Thanks for writing it.

Natasha

what do i even say? and you expect me to write a properly put comment and that, i can't because you write so damn beautifully..different to the conventional kind of stuff, which is what i LOVE..and will never get tired of telling you..this part

If God made you like this, he definitely has a reason for it. He didn't make you like this for you to change who you are. You might feel unaccepted by almost everyone around you. But, trust me, there will be someone who will accept you for who you are. There will be somewhere you will be accepted just the way you are.

I can't agree any more with that.. i am sure there are a lot of people out there..a lot of girls, who need to read that..ok i did a weird thing..i saved it into my favourites..screen capped the whole thing..and i might even do something that's more permanent than that..because if i ever feel that way, i know i can always come back to this..that is, if you happen not to be there..because YOU are amazing!<33 and you having written this gives me the confidence to talk out anything with you..if i ever need it that is πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Well this is certainly different from what I usually readπŸ˜† You don't come across too many self help readings that too on I-F but I am glad you wrote this because it fits the girls of today to the T. I don't know about others but it certainly does fit meπŸ˜† This could just translate to Jot's shortest life story possible🀣 I am so glad you liked it πŸ˜† Thank you Jot πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Faria-

Very nice
just wonderful OS Nidz.. i loved  d following lines... Thanks a ton Fari :)

Trust your heart, trust yourself and you will be absolutely fine.
Never give up on life. Never lose hope, no matter how bad things. Vent your feelings out. Talk to your best friends, write in a diary, listen to your favourite song or dance to your favourite tune...

beautifully written Thank you😳

Originally posted by -roshnee-

expressed my life style actually. i live your words.still, my life is much more than those words. everyones just perfect in their own way. Yes, everyone is perfect in their own way and that's a fact. πŸ˜ƒ There's no stereotype for perfect! 😳
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Cheesecake,  * πŸ€—* Chalkpiece πŸ€— Yay, I get a Kanky hug πŸ€—

I thought I could reserve, at the best but then I dun like reserves so I thought I could be a tad bit concise and shoot, anyway. I dislike reserves too, but I end up reserving anyways. Anyways thanks! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

The word 'misplaced' in the song strikes me the same number of times as it did while reading your OS. It is finely written, Nidheya. It is crisp, and simple and most of all it is that bit of the author's baggage that she decided to share with the creatures up here. Thank you very much Kanky. πŸ˜ƒ

This is an inspiring labyrinth for almost the whole, entire of this website for well, obvious reasons.  Thank you :))

Hoping you receive your bit of inspiration,
Kankshita   Nidheya πŸ€—

Originally posted by Fantasia.

absolutely beautiful !! .. Thank you...

especially the last lines brought tears to my eyes. Awww😊

Dear Girl,
changing for someone's happiness is acceptable, but do not crush yourself for someone, bcz no one out there is more precious than your own self. Somehow Kinza I don't think changing for others' happiness is right either, mainly because you might not be happy due to the change no matter how much you convince yourself. YOU- you are important! πŸ˜ƒ

Sincerely,
Another girl who tried to change .. Don't ever try again πŸ€—