|Dear Girl| An OS :-) Do read :)) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Ms. Sautan! What can I say? I am stunned. NO, I am speechless. 👏, what an OS dear! You are such a graceful writer , I love your OS's. LOVEEE YOUUU. ❤️ It was a beautiful OS babes. I just loved it. Touched my heart. 😳
  Thank you sooo much Sautan 🤗 I love you too 🤗
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

resss lalala.

-edited- You actually read a non FF-y OS! 😲😃

you know i think i deserve some credit for this awesome piece. 😆 as modest as it sounds, i kindof contributed to you listening the song. 😆 Yes you did. So credit to akku 🤗

anyway, coming to the letter, one word : perfection. you know, i've been having a lot of bad days lately & this really cheered me up. i actually mean it when i say that this song AND this letter makes me feel more self-confident than before, all thanks to you. <3 Thank youuu 😃 I am so glad I was able to cheer you up 🤗

love you for writing this, & i apologise for the awfully late replyyy. 😆 You didn't love me otherwise? 😲 Haaawww😆😆 love you too and it's okay <33😃
edited  :)

i m really sorry 4 late :(

well i luvd it...awsum os Nidz..u hav written so beautifully ...amazing letter...every word z very true..inspiring letter :)...every girl z special in her own way...i like ur writing style :)..u r amzing..
i just luvd it...

thankz ya🤗

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 12 years ago
Very Well-Written, Nidz :)

Every word is true and this conveys a great meaning to any girl around in this world who is low on self-confidence :) I feel every girl should read this to know that they are no one less than anyone else :)

Beautiful :)
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Very Well-Written, Nidz :) Thank you Amy :)

Every word is true and this conveys a great meaning to any girl around in this world who is low on self-confidence :) I feel every girl should read this to know that they are no one less than anyone else :) No girl is lesser than the other! 😛

Beautiful :) thanks :D
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Thank you sooo much Sautan 🤗 I love you too 🤗

Your welcome. <3
Pardon me for keeping a delay in reading and commenting.
I liked this OS, though have not heard the song. Your writing style amazes me the most. Through out you conveyed the same message by manipulating words, gestures, texts to make it more conceiving and affiliable in nature.
It was an amazing shot from your side :)
Hoping more OS s from you.😃
awesome post...its really beautifully written...thanx 4 beautiful piece of writing...
Hey,

I just came across this and I don't know what to say.. It's so so so good and encouraging. It's perfect. It is the best comfort in fallen times and I love the line
"Don't spend your life becoming someone else's shadow, 'coz you lose a lifetime of being beautiful, being you..."
 and then theres,
"Somewhere in this world there is a planet where you belong, wholly and fully..."
There are so many lines I love because I can totally relate to it. I love the whole letter.. especially the last signature - "Just another girl who's seen it all."

Love,
Just another girl who loves this and will never forget it.:))

hey this is just awesome not by words but by feelings in it...
u encouraged me indirectly..
thanks a lot