|Dear Girl| An OS :-) Do read :)) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved it! It cheered me up considerably. I am so glad I stumbled upon this. Thank you! 😊
Posted: 10 years ago
so beautifuly written ❤️ just amazing ⭐️👏👏👏 any girl can relate to this
This is really amazing... Amazingly written... I think every girl to should read it and understand that they are perfect as they are... This really cheered me up ;-) Awesome work ! Keep it up :D
This is like one of those things, I come back to even when I have changed and times have changed. I read it and realise I am proud to be becoming 'ME' not someone else. Thank you, again The Girl Who Has Seen It All. :-)
I am so glad I read this. This was one of the most amazing works I have ever read! Beautifully written. The letter really would help almost every girl on earth.. Well, I think so. Everyone goes through all this stuff.. So I am quite sure that everyone can relate with it! And I am just speechless about the way you have written it, di. Its beautiful, magnificent! Simply amazing!
Okay so I really don't know why the hell I only just found this beautiful OS, but whatever- I'm glad I stumbled upon this. 

You deserve a huge hug for writing this. 🤗

This is lovely. 

Heck, every girl should read this, internalize it and understand that they are beautiful the way they are, it shouldn't take someone else to make them realise that, they don't have to try to be like someone else, they are who they are and their individuality is more than enough it's what makes them an individual. So they should stop looking for flaws in themselves and appreciate them instead and know that they're 'effin beautiful.
<3

Do hope to read more from you :)

Oh, and I absolutely love the song Perfect too so I'm glad this was inspired from it :)
This is is really uplifting too, really inspiring, seriously beautiful- and I have to say this, perfection. And the last line just did it for me. Ugh. Too darn beautiful.

And I was having some bad days, but this instantaneously cheered me up. 
This had me grinning like the Cheshire cat. 

- Faye.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
you typed down ever girls emotions..
feel that all the time..
very nice 😊