Aditya- Dayanand Discussions, comments and Pics V - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
toh milaake around 110 Rs ... theek hai ... just to see around 5 minutes or a bit more of Tito !!
Just 5 mins??? That's all????? πŸ˜’
I said na maybe more ... I saw him in 3 scenes ya shayad thoda zyaada hi the ... he's almost there throughout but you know in that gali mein ghoomthe rehte hai ... woh paltan ke member hai ... he's there ... it's not that he's as rare as in Dil se ... but not utna zyaada bhi jitna in Mohandas !!
I'll try at some shop.

BTW today I was just feeling down and decided to cheer myself up by watching some duo scenes. I'll tell you what all I saw. Not the whole episode, just where our duo are concerned.

1. Man on the bus scene.

2. Unknown lady scene

3. Hijacked car...the 'fall'.

4. Code banjara...when an injured Daya comes into bureau and Abhijeet very sweetly says ' shaant ho jaao Daya...'

wanted to see more, but no time. just stuck with a mountain of work on my head and month-end targets to meet.
Yeh kuch kam thodi hai ... the first scene itself is enough to make one's bad day excellent !! and you saw some other scenes too ... toh aur kya chaahiye ...
Hello every one!!!!

Deepika can you repost The caps here
Edited by nandiniraizada - 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

A random cap.

Any guesses as to where this is from?
In case someone has not noticed.
That's what I said...it has been posted a few pages back...pls go thru the discussions. Not just the last page.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by visrom

That's what I said...it has been posted a few pages back...pls go thru the discussions. Not just the last page.πŸ˜›

Ham bechare exams ke maare😭
Exams ke beech mein distract mat hoyiye.