Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Twilight Member Awards

*Meli walks in*
Meli:I thought this place was suppose to be packed. ๐Ÿค”

*Jot walks in*

Jot:
Yeah. They got scared of you and ran away.
Meli: I think they ran away because of you.
Jot:Shut up. Why were they suppose to be here anyways by the way? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Meli: The Member Awards are happening tonight!
Jot: Oh yeah. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well then. Guess no one wants their awards. hmph.
Meli: Wanna steal em? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jot: uh. no. not really. ๐Ÿค”
Meli: *sighs* You're so boring. Buttt! Let's get started!
I love you, you love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
won't you say you love me too?

Jot: no. ๐Ÿ˜ณ cause i don't ex-saasu ma who refused to support me a few days ago when Ravjot and Roshni ganged up on me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Meli: I was only singing that stupid Barney song because our Twilight forum is just like a family! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I don't love you.
Jot: ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

_+_

read below...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Meli:When i get an award, i'm gonna stick it on my butt. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jot: That's not cool. At all. Horrible idea. And who told you, you were getting an award? ๐Ÿคฃ
Meli: Jottie, shut up. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jot: *ahem* The next 2 awards go to the same member.
Meli:And that member loves *RAWR!* Jacob, the dog/wolf. And she also loves her doggy paired with Edward's Bella. She too, like her beloved wolf-dog, loves to steal other's girlfriends and make them her dog's girlfriend. hmph. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jot: Biased much? ๐Ÿ˜ณ And i'm not interested in making Bella, Jacob's girlfriend. He's perfectly fine with me. I just want them to be friends.
Meli: Way to go to ruin everything you cow. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The member as you already know...is...

Angel-Jot.

Meli:
Alright. Let's move on.
Jot:I need to do my speech! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Meli: Uh no you don't. Just like this girl is a Jakella fan, theres another member among us that loves the exact opposite pair!
Jot: Lemme guess. Edward and Bella?
Meli: Edwella, yes. And they're cute. Whether you wanna admit it or not. Jakella are...just...not right.
Jot: Oh so, Jacob and Renesmee are totally right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Meli: No but that's what destiny had in store for the wolf. He can't stop himself from imprinting. Get over it.
Jot: This member [the winner] is so sweet. And she's obviously an Edward fan. She is...

SonuRPatz_mayur

Sonu: Aww. Edwella fan. Thanks guys. This is so sweet. I really think that Edward and Bella are a cute couple and i love them to death! They're so adorable and i'm so excited for Breaking Dawn. They finally get married! Anyway. Thanks for the award. Love you guys.

*disappears*

Jot:
Well then. Since we already gave away the award for the characters, why don't we give away the award for the actors now too?
Meli: *scans her list*
The RobSten award?
Jot: *sighs*
yes. The RobSten award.
Meli:
Oh but this member has already won an award! I want this one! *grabs it from Jot*
Jot:
Meli! You're the channel moderator of this place! You can't steal the awards of the members! Announce the winner!
Meli: *frowns*
Damn you. But the winner is...

M-Patz

*Mahnaz refuses to do another speech*

Meli:
And next up, we have a member that's not a fan of Edward or Jacob but of Bella!
Jot: I find that so funny. I just don't get Bella's character. Her character is...ugh. You know... i just..don't like it.
Meli: Now who's biased? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jot: It's my opinion!
Meli: *rolls eyes* along with the Best Bella Fan award, we're gonna present the Best Kristen Fan award as well because it's easier for us that way. And it's pretty much the same award. [kinda]
Jot: Ok so. The Bella fan award goes to a member that is a not only a sig maker, vid maker but also a writer! She's also one of the most active members at the Taylor Lautner thread!
Meli: And the Kristen fan award goes to a member that is not so active at this award but pops in rarely to post pictures or news! But her posts and her sigs speak for themselves and show how big of a fan she is of Kristen.
Jot: The winner of the Bella fan award is...

Mona1993

Meli:
And the winner of the Kristen Fan Award is...

Pomegranate

Meli&Jot: Congratulations to both of you!

---

PART II Will be posted soon. and as you could probably tell, i have the rest of the speech written down as well but i had to take this part out right from the middle because only the sigs for this part were done. Once the sigs for the rest are done, i'll post those parts as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't expect 1 cux i wasn't that active last month but yeah i got 1๐Ÿ˜†thanks for the award๐Ÿค—

now got something mean to say, u chalak Joty got both Jacob awards๐Ÿ˜ฒi wasn't here for a month u stole my pyar from me๐Ÿ˜ญdon't u dare think u get 2 keep him cux m back๐Ÿ˜ˆand m going 2 take wats mine from u๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

ok enough of scarring of Jot, thanks for the award and congrats to every1 who won an award๐Ÿค—

oh and i forgot to add I love my siggie๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Mona1993 - 12 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^*glares* won't happen. hmph. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how did you know I was a kristen fan? I don't have a siggy to prove it and I'm not that active either! wasn't expecting this. but thank you anyway and I'm very happy.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^ ๐Ÿคฃ don't know. don't ask me. i just counted the votes. ๐Ÿคฃ
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—
 thank yiew and m expecting more from u ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
 and
i love ya...๐Ÿ˜Š
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congratzz all who gottt the awardsss huh m jealousss nowww hahahahah

jotty d notty intentionallyy didnt made me win an award bcz i called her nottyyy now i will cryy i amm the babyy over here and none looks at meee ... i am gonna go on a date with jacobb noone sees him tooo atleast not till november theres time from renesmee to come till thennn ... me and uuu go on forevever