Posted: 12 years ago
plz help me still my profile pic is invisible
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

plz help me still my profile pic is invisible

Hey,

I was trying to see if I can help you with the profile picture issue.. ðŸ˜³ Sometimes this happens because we disable our avi/sig option.. So just make sure that the said option isn't disabled:

Go to My Dashboard >>> Update Profile
Click on the Preferences tab
Make sure the second option - Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures: - is marked "Yes".

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Hey,

I was trying to see if I can help you with the profile picture issue.. ðŸ˜³ Sometimes this happens because we disable our avi/sig option.. So just make sure that the said option isn't disabled:

Go to My Dashboard >>> Update Profile
Click on the Preferences tab
Make sure the second option - Show Video Avatars + Banner Signatures: - is marked "Yes".

dear that is marked yes
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

plz explain why mishal not improve... while many stars like shilpa anand additi gupta etc not work on tv butt they are in top 20 why is this so

-Fivr- thumbnail

Alright.. Just to continue troubleshooting.. Are you using a different avatar than your profile icon?! Like do you have a different picture up for the profile icon (that shows when you post on TB articles and stuff) and separate avatar for your other posts that you make in the forum. Because it may just be that for some reason IF is not supporting the avatar (video or otherwise) that you want to use for your regular posts but it supports the other icon that you have uploaded for your profile which is why you see one picture and not the other..?

But that's based on if you have a different avatar and profile icon to begin with.. 😳
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjj23

plz explain why mishal not improve... while many stars like shilpa anand additi gupta etc not work on tv butt they are in top 20 why is this so

The ranking on IF depend on the number of views an actor's profile gets, the number of comments that are made on their profile and if they are tagged in an article then the number of posts/views of the articles also increase the points. 😳
Frosty_Moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Alright.. Just to continue troubleshooting.. Are you using a different avatar than your profile icon?! Like do you have a different picture up for the profile icon (that shows when you post on TB articles and stuff) and separate avatar for your other posts that you make in the forum. Because it may just be that for some reason IF is not supporting the avatar (video or otherwise) that you want to use for your regular posts but it supports the other icon that you have uploaded for your profile which is why you see one picture and not the other..?

But that's based on if you have a different avatar and profile icon to begin with.. 😳

no avtar only profile pic

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

no avtar only profile pic

Try clearing ur recent cache history ...& then reload the page ..
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please someone give me the link of d epiz wer chaskar sed "bin painde ka lota" to suds😆...Could someone please find it for me.?

Please😳

Frosty_Moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Try clearing ur recent cache history ...& then reload the page ..

how to do that