*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk # 2 ~* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Please someone give me the link of d epiz wer chaskar sed "bin painde ka lota" to suds😆...Could someone please find it for me.?

Please😳

Hey Sonee  the episode is dated 4th march'11 part 1 ...
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Alright.. Just to continue troubleshooting.. Are you using a different avatar than your profile icon?! Like do you have a different picture up for the profile icon (that shows when you post on TB articles and stuff) and separate avatar for your other posts that you make in the forum. Because it may just be that for some reason IF is not supporting the avatar (video or otherwise) that you want to use for your regular posts but it supports the other icon that you have uploaded for your profile which is why you see one picture and not the other..?

But that's based on if you have a different avatar and profile icon to begin with.. 😳

Fivr if u there

i just added a siggle and then my dp pic diappeared i tried clearing catche ,, tried uploading frm another brower,,not wrking,, can u help
Originally posted by rama_2010

Hey Sonee  the episode is dated 4th march'11 part 1 ...

Omg i have dis epiz..but silly me...😳😆...

Thank u so much rama dear🤗
Originally posted by prncz

Fivr if u there

i just added a siggle and then my dp pic diappeared i tried clearing catche ,, tried uploading frm another brower,,not wrking,, can u help

same here tried all these things still not working

hey mine done

upload image and then paste its link at avatar link in preferences section

i do it that way and it shows my image now

As now celebrities images are also accepted by all IF members...i tried to upload some pics of mishal.
The dimension allowed is 500X500 pixels or more...all the pics in my collection are less then the given dimension.
So i download the pics of larger dimension frm google but after saving those images the size become small. What should i do?
Plz help
So everyone's that's having trouble with the profile picture not show.. Please try to paste the link in the avatar section under the preferences tab also (suggested below).. See if that maybe solves it? Because maybe the fact that you're not using an "avatar" confused the computer into thinking there isn't one?

In the mean time I'll try to ask around and see if we can figure this out.. 😳

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey mine done

upload image and then paste its link at avatar link in preferences section

i do it that way and it shows my image now

Where can I get Mishal icons ?
plz help .
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Where can I get Mishal icons ?
plz help .

U will hav to search them on LTL Creations gallery ...
there were many of them ... just hope tiny pic hasn't deleted them ..

We all noticed that day before yesterday the no. Of fans in mishals profile was 654 and suddenly yesterday the no. reduced to 628...it isn't weird...how can it reduced wid such a huge difference just in 24 hrs...
Will u plz look on this matter...plz admin