Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MishalsFAN

We all noticed that day before yesterday the no. Of fans in mishals profile was 654 and suddenly yesterday the no. reduced to 628...it isn't weird...how can it reduced wid such a huge difference just in 24 hrs...
Will u plz look on this matter...plz admin

I suppose all MIDs profile have been removed 4rm the fan list ...
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I suppose all MIDs profile have been removed 4rm the fan list ...

u mean multiple ID profiles...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: MishalsFAN

u mean multiple ID profiles...

Yup ...😊
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Yup ...😊

k...
Thanks for clarifying.
DevilOnHunt thumbnail
Hellow everybody... 
I'm new to IF... i'm finding it little difficult to use this site, hoping to figure it out soon though already took me a few days to find how to comment.  
Please excuse me for writing at wrong places (which i believe i've already done at a place ), but can somebody please give me links to Deegu's love theme (the one with violin) and its sad version as well which is played at around 3:25 in 2nd Aug episode (after naku faints and deegu is left alone in the wedding hall then he starts having short recaps of naku and he finally walks out of the house).
I'll be really grateful to you guys for doing this favor to me! 👍🏼
I really love these melodious tracks from LTL...can't take them out of my mind!! ❤️ Edited by DevilOnHunt - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevilOnHunt

Hellow everybody... 
I'm new to IF... i'm finding it little difficult to use this site, hoping to figure it out soon though already took me a few days to find how to comment.  
Please excuse me for writing at wrong places (which i believe i've already done at a place ), but can somebody please give me links to Deegu's love theme (the one with violin) and its sad version as well which is played at around 3:25 in 2nd Aug episode (after naku faints and deegu is left alone in the wedding hall then he starts having short recaps of naku and he finally walks out of the house). 
I'll be really grateful to you guys for doing this favor to me! 👍🏼
I really love these melodious tracks from LTL...can't take them out of my mind!! ❤️

Hey there...looks like you are still waiting for some help on the question you asked...I personally don't watch the LTL with Deegu and others in it so I am not sure what tune you are looking for...but what I can suggest is that you can look through the episodes and find the tune that you want...and then use Clip Converter to download the video or audio of it. Hope this helps! :) 
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago
sonia82 thumbnail
Can u help me why I am not able to comment on Mahi profile, always get the same message, u have already commented, will had to wait for 30 mins or just comment by pressing edit button, whereas I have not commented anything, so what's the problem. Whereas I don't face any such problem while commenting on other actor profile. I don't know what's the problem? Can u help me? How does an actor ranking go up?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe its an issue when you last tried. Can you try again. Comments on an actors's profile as well as his pictures bring rankings up. You can also comment on any TellyBuzz articles they are tagged to.
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my signature is not visible plz help guys
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

my signature is not visible plz help guys

There is no signature in ur siggie box ..