Written Update : 27th June 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
-------------------------------------------------

Satish's house
Varsha is crying ...
Satish comes  to her  and tries to calm her down but she is angry with him for leaving Soham at Archana's house ...
Satish gets angry at her and reminds her that Soham is Archana's son and not hers ..He tells her that Archana needs her son and she has always thought well for Varsha and it is time that Varsha thought well of her sister as well...
She yells at him that Soham is used  to her , satish yells back that Soham will get used to Archana as well as she is  his mother ..
Unable to take his words Varsha starts screaming that Soham is her son and she is his mother ...
Satish : Just because you are saying will not make Soham your son ...
Varsha : Yo ualways do this ...you never think about me .You are only thinking about tai ...
Bhavna comes  in and Varsha starts screaming again ' I want Soham , I want Soham ...I cannot live without him '
Bhavna hugs her and tells her to calm down ...

Deshmukh House
Soham is playing in the bed  and Archana is looking  at the album.She first sees a picture of herself  and  Manav  then turns  the page ..
There is a lovely picture of Manav and Archana holding baby Soham ...
Archana goes back in time ...

Deshmukh House ( the flash back )
Manav and Archana are sittign holding their new born son . Savita , Sulochna , Vaishali , Varsha and satish are also sittign there ...
Manav and Archan cannot take their eyes off the baby ...
Savita comments how good looking the baby is and Sulochna says that he has to be  good looking as he is the son of two very good looking people ...
Manav says that this baby is his biggest happiness and from now on whatever he will do it will only be for his son's happiness...
Varsha comments that the baby  smiles just like her .
Sulochna also misses her husband on this happy occasion ...Every one is thinking of a name for the baby ..Mnav and Archana keep coming up with names but savita wants to give the baby a modern name ...
Varsha takes the baby from Archna and she says ' we will call him Soham ' .Every one loves the name ...

Another day
Varsha has been shopping for baby Soham .When Archan tells her to stop byuing so much , Varsha gets offended and takes a promise from her sister that she will not stop her from spoiling her nephew ..Archu laughs at her sister and lovingly agrees to every thing ...
She looks at her sister showering love on Soham ...

Another day .
Varsha : tai , If I ask yo ufor soemthing  , wil lyo uagree ..
Archana : Whta is it ?
Varsha : I wan tto take Soham with me  for one day , only one day tai , I wan t to play with him ...
Archana is not happy with the idea but Varsha starts asking her sister like  a child to give the baby for one day ...Archu agrees finally and varsha hugs her ...

Another day
Manav comes rishing i nthe room ...
Manav : Whereis Soham ?
 Archan : Manav , Varsha did bring him but then she took him back again ...
Manav ( very angry , starts yelling ) : And yo ulet her take him again ..
Archan : manav , Itried to talk to her , even yelled at her but she  ot so depressed that I just could not stop her from taking Soham ...
Manav : all day I work hard and come home early so that I can play with my son , to look at his face and now it has been months and I have not seen him , what madness is this ( he is totally  mad ) ...
Archana : please calm down ..
Manav : How the hell  do  I calm down ? You think yo uare helping Varsha ? No , yo uare spoiling her ...
Archna : I am just trying to help her get over her depression ...
Manav : She has lost her own child  and now yo u are giving her these false dreams ...better  wake up before it is too late ...

Back in the present .
Archana is thinking about all these past events ...She looks at Soham and smiles  and takes him in her arms ...

Manav's Office
Manav is looking for his file but he cannot find it ...

Conference room ...
Everyone is sitting there .Ashna , DK and Dharmesh ar also there .Manav goes in the room and says something to DK ...Dharmesh is happy as he expects manav to be told off by DK about the file ...
Manav asks Dharmesh to come  to  his office ...

Manav's Office
Manav is sitting  do wn and Dharmesh comes in the office .
Manav :  Where is my file ?
Dharmesh : Your file , why are you asking  me ...
Manav  smiles ...: You think you are so smart .
Dharmesh : Stop all your accusation when you don't have proof .Now look for the file , we are getting late for the meeting .
Manav : You know because you have joined the office , I celebrated this by getting myself a new TV ...He puts his arm around Dharmesh and shows him the scene  onTV where he is caught stealing the file from Manav office on hidden camera ...πŸ˜†
Dharmesh quietly gives him the file and Manav sternly tells him that  he should consider this as the last warning  ...

Deshmukh House
Archana is sitting with Soham in her room when Sachin comes in  from school.
Sachu asks for water , Archana  is about to get him water when Soham starts crying ...
Archana  gets so busy in Soham  that Sachu gets neglected ...

Varsha's room :
Varsha is crying and Archana calls .Archan tells Varsha that Soham is crying a lot and she doesn't know what to do ..Varsha tells her that maybe he needs milk .Archu tells her that she gave him milk but he is not drinking it .Varsha tells her that she should mix some chocolate powder i nthe milk and not to make the milk too warm ...
Archana tells Sachin to get  drinking chocolate from the grocers ...
When Sachi ncoems she makes chocolate milk for sachin...
In all this sachin is waiting at the dining table and he goes to sleep ..
After attending to Soham , Archana comes and wakes up Sachin and feeds him ...

At Savita's frind's house
The ladies there are making fun of savita .Rasika too is making fun of her .
Savita coems i nwith her secretary and Damu the dog ..
The way Savita is behavign is very amusing for the club ladies and they are getting entertained looking at her ...

Varsha's house
Varsha is calling Archana but  no one is picking up the phone  .Varsha gets worried and wants to go to Archna's house to see if everything is all right ...
Satish : Where are yo ugoing ?
 Varsha : Tai called just now .Soham was crying .Yo uknow he only calms down with me so that is wh yI have to go to her hosue .
Satish : No , you are not going anywhere ...His mother will look after him ...
Varsha : Please Aie ( talking to Bhavna )  I will go only for a short while .I promise , this time I will not bring him with me ...
Satish : No ...yo uare not going and that is final ...
Varsha gets angry and locks herself in the room ...

Bhavna and satish stand  there getting  all frustrated ...
Satish tries to tell Varsha  that Soham is Archna's so nand she cannot do what  she has been doing but varsha screams back that she doesn't wants to talk to anyone ...
Bhavna : Please cal mdown satish ...
Varsha is in  this state because of her own fault and also because of Archana's fault ...
If Archana could not stay without her child then why  did she let Varsha get so close to him ...
Satish : Come o n, how can yo usay that ..?
Bhavna : Yes , and now the situation is complicated ..varsha has started to believe that she is Soham's mother ...she cannot live without him .
satish : We cannot just keep someone else's child with us like this ...
Bhavna : Just stay calm , pelase ...

Precap
Varsha is in the Deshmukh House holding Soham .
Archana is looking at her nervously ...
Varsha : Did you see tai , the minute he came to me , he calmed down ...you will learn  all about him slowly but tell me one thing tai ,, ,how will you put him to sleep ..How will he go to sleep peacefully without me ...You don't have my presence , do you ??

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Thanks for the gr8 update Di!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks for the update tanya di πŸ‘πŸΌ and what to say about varsha,she is totally a psycho  women and irritating as well,hate her rm my bottom of the heart πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬ πŸ·
what i have to say here is why for a month did archu let her sister do this i mean he was just a new born baby and that also the fist child how can a mother stay away from her first born for a month and why didnt manav go and bring their baby

we also see that how archu attention was diverted from sachu i mean where was savita over here.
this show seriously need more brain then ekta
she makes one show hit and when someone doesnt get along with her she tries to flop the show
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

varsha is such a🀬
I totally agree and more
hating Varsha😈 Edited by nainaa - 12 years ago
This track is ridiculous!! Archana and Manav should have taken their child back instead they let him live with Varsha, horrible storyline

I love you new display pic Tanya, what a cute picture!!!
thanks for the wonderful update