Yrkkh 27th June wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with the wu after ages as i was having net problems earlier never less it will be up soon πŸ˜ƒ

Starts of with gyatri saying what r u trying to say i taunt u in every matter natik also arrives there he says akshara didnt mean to say that gyatri says i know what she is trying to say its my fault i always says something for no reason akshara says i was saying it for rashmi i already spoke to her and she didnt want a zaree thats why i told u my attention isnt anywhere else natik says dont mu ma she wants to do the wedding preps properly thats why gyatri says they think everything is a joke u seen the way boys are prepraing and in inlaws if u have to listen to anything i will get the blame i didnt teach my daughter anything and u akshara your favouring her natik says there isnt any favouring in this akshara says ma is saying right i do things that i shoudnt these days and i spoke in between so matters dont get worse maybe my health isnt well forgive me she walks away (πŸ‘for once akshi was good in the scene speaking up for herself) natik says see she felt bad gyatri says you seen that but didnt see the answers she gave me and walks away @naksh room natik says to akshara that ma said what she didnt want to you dont think to much akshara says i am f9 natik says i know your not, akshara says i dont know how i spoke those words i want to forgive all my griefs and leave them behind, when we came back from mount abu i was so happy you gave me such a lovley suprise birthday part at home why do old things come up again natik says you think so much its a wedding house ma was angry on rashmi and she told u what if i get angry tell someone or u get angry everyone is excited dont go on ma's words try to understand the situation she said all that to u under now sit down and he is going to give her water its finishd he said i will bring it (munna is such a cute husband😳)

In the kitchen gyatri is putting stuff for the tea out bhabhima says rashmi's wedding is coming up we have to do everything calmly gyatri says akshara always listened to me she never replyed back look at her today natik comes in he says i know akshara shoudnt said that she feels very bad but after hearing the mc talk she is really sad u shoudnt said that  i mean she is trying to forget it gyatri says i look after her a lot u know that and see the way she spoke to me natik says she is saying it for rashmi as she woudnt agree gyatri says i was making rashmi understand why did akshara think i was blaming her for everything natik says ma u are having mu plz try to understand akshara didnt mean that gyatri says what shall i undrstand when my own son is mu me and leaves natik comes back with the water in the room and gives it to her he says i just spoke to ma akshara says she must be upset with me he goes no she is working in the kitchen akshara says i dont knw how i said all that to her she must felt bad i didnt want to say but i coudnt control myself that tym natik says now forget all these matters and become normal and u forget i returned from office and i am hungry akshara says i will bring someting but stops she says will ma forgive me he says you know ma's anger and kisses her on the forhead she leaves @meshwari's dadi tells daniya to call varsha for tea daniya says she is teaching anshu kaki says i cant belive the money has disappeared dadi says you must have forgot where u put it kaka gives her some more for anshu's fees and says is he studying properly varsha says dont worry he will pass with good numbers

@singhaniya's: bindya says masiji you are upset is the right thing bhabhima says akshara isnt like that it happens the matter went worse she says i never spoke to my mother in law like that but she had a mc maybe (bindya is annoying 🀒 but if she did speak to her mil like that rituraj woudnt support her πŸ˜†) Akshara enters the kitchen she asks gyatri what needs to be cooked gyatri says to bhabhima you were saying to make yougurt in the morning akshara says i already made it bhabhima says let akshara cut the vegtables gyatri says i will go and get the clothes incase it dosnt start raining@the dining table, gyatri says to dadaji with sweets we should send something else they are doing so much and they shoudnt think we lack anywhere natik says i think ma is saying right we should give silver coins dadaji says that this is tradition to give sweets and we dont want to do it for show off natik says if they think our status dadaji says it didnt happen in your wedding or nandani's its about tradition and he leaves next morning akshara wakes natik up she takes his clothes out and is about to bring the tea when maharji gives them ginger tea and says gyatri sent it natik says ma cares about you so much downstairs natik is packing and akshara is writing the list gyatri comes natik says to help us they dont communicate directly gyatri says things through natik and she coughs and holds her head scene shifts to gyatri room she has a headache and is coughing bhabhima says i think you got the cold i will make you some green tea gyatri says akshara makes it really good u feel better in a minute rashmi brings the green tea gyatri says you made it she says bhabhi sent it i know your upset with me i am really sorry bhabhi always explained to me not to do this or that as u will feel bad the tension that came between u too is of me, gyatri gets up takes the green tea and says i will come now @naksh room natik says akshara whats wrong your worried since morning and i wont feel like doing any work either akshara says i amf9 nothing happend natik says ma ends on there faces

Precap: gyatri says why did you send the green tea akshara says ma you had a headache gyatri says you thought with this it would went away natik says akshara made it with love for you expecially gyatri says dont interfer in between you always have to stick up for akshara.

sorry for the delay guys and any spelling or grammer error

boring epi i didnt want akshara to feel sorry 😭
but natik handeled the situation perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the way he suported akshara and tryed to make gyatri understand her fault

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😊
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx mariam for the update...
thank god reshmi opened her mouth atleast now...
Kanza04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice! Thanks 4 da update πŸ˜Š
Thanx for the update Marium.. 😊
Ek hi epi saas bahu ka patch up bhi ho jaega.. Toh pehle itna bawal kyu kia tha?? But is baar Akshara didnt go behind maa with her sorry jaap and G3 maafi mangegi bahu se.. yahi bahot badi baat hai hamare lie..
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   mariam    for  the   update πŸ˜Š akshara  jyada  sorry  ka  natak   nahi  kiya  tho   acha  laga...varna   hamesha  g3   ke   peche   bhaagthi  hai  sory  ma   kehke...loved   naitik too...to  both  akshi  and   g3   he  said...aap  ko  aisa  nahi   bolna  chahiye   tha...loved  it
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 the update
nice to see akshi in dis way ,i mean she didn't follow g3 2 apologise ... she usually follows g3 2 get apologise...bt ysdy she did anything like datπŸ‘
i really liked it😊
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks, finally I saw it just now. 
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d update mariam!
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What color green tea was that ? I drink Green Tea and even if you make it really dark its not going to look like that.

That looked like a glass of Soda not a cup of Green Tea. ahah how funny., These CV should really watch what they say and show.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
Naitik is such a gem of husband!!!!!!!!!