kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mrs. K says sorry to K.   and then lovely comes to her dad and says have some sweets and he says i get my sugar high.   and she says abhay and tanya got married.   and her dad says dont do anything that will hurt this family's honor.   and then she tells her mom to eat sweets...but she gets a call and leaves as well.  

and lovely says mom dad..has no time for me.  Ms. Lovely tyagi..u are a child of two celebraties..but she smies.

Kutu looking at the moon and bhabhis comes to him with food.   he says he is not hungry... but neemi bhabhi feeds him with her own hands.   gehna says everything is ok..Mrs. k said sorry to u...so why are u sad??   and kutu says everything is not ok.   I have to get even with that girl.   as i havent forgotten that slap nor that girl who slapped me.  now i have to return the slap to her.

in the morning Mrs K comes downstairs...and Mr. and mrs k have a nice nok jok.   gehna comes and gives mrs. K her purse.  and then bitto and sa(his older bro) are doing accounts...and then leaves...and gehna comes outside with tiffin and sees papers on the table and goes and picks them up and says SA..u forgot these papers there...and this tiffin.  and they leave.   

then gehna tells simran that grocessary needs to be brought and also tea cups and simra gives 700 ruppees to gehna to get all the stuff.  Neemi comes downstairs and says simran i wanted money to get uniform for my kids...and ur kid wanted a school bag.   and simran gives ria money for shopping as well..and she sits  down to write how much she gave to all bhabhis..when she was writing a call comes and she stops wrtiting.    Simran is leaving in a hurry and gehna comes with tiffin and says simran..r u sure u will handle the house money...and simran says YES>

lovely is sleeping and her servant wakes her up.   rani her servant says its 11 am.   and lovely says OMG!!! i m late.   and she goes to take a bath.

Kutu comes downstairs...and neemi says whats wrong..and kutu says once i meet that girl i m going to teach her a lesson.   and neemi says what will u do when u meet the girl...and he says answer her slap.  and he says promise me not to tell anyone what i have told u.   Neemi says kutu how are u going to find that girl and kutu smiles.

lovey comes outside and sees rani crying...and lovely says whats wrong?  and rani says my pappu he is 5 yr old and he wants to go to school..but i need 5000 ruppees for admission.   and lovely says i will arrange for the money.   and lovely gives money to rani.  

Tanya is feeing pani puri to abhay and kutu comes there.   they are both shocked to see him.    abhay says pls forget whatever happened.   and kutu says no i have to congrajulate u thats all.   I just need ur help..the girl who slapped u...abhay says lovely??  and kutu says yes lovely..i wanted her address...i want to say sorry to her.   and tanya is suspicious.

lovely is late for her drama rehearsal..and says rati u will replace lovely.   and lovely comes and calls one of her friends..and she comes out and says sir is mad today...and rati got ur part..and lovely comes inside..and her sir is mad at her.  he says lovelyji come..   she says sir sorry..i wont tell u why i was late...i m going now.   and sir says how can u leave the drama...and lovely says my mom works for NGO...and i went to help my mom with the kids...and i lost track of time.   and i know these rehearsals are imprtant...so i m leaving this drama.   and then her sir says wait...this drama cant take place without u.   come...!!!  and her friend smiles...

Lovely dressed as anarkali and is rehearsing for her drama...she says her lines...and when she opens her eyes she sees kutu standing in front of her.   and she is shocked to see him.   

Pre-cap -- lovely quickly changes and leaves but kutu corners her and says u r angry with me and running away from me...after all i m ur finance.   and her friend is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update and a good shock to lovely
tanyaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb update
Romona26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susanalouisanna

Ooo so the tables have turned. Just like the preview showed, when they were on the bus, he is giving her a taste of her own medicine! I APPROVE!

thats ok eventually they gonna fall inlove