Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Mrs Kaushik has more sympathy !

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The heroine role of this drama is irritating -.Lovely is  totally disregarding in her feeling of others and rather self centred .Just because she thinks something should be the way it is she acts in a rather childish manner and lies her way through things !

I have no connection with her in fact in the wedding scene where she was rushing the pandit with 'padit ji fast' she deserved a slap .

The whole way the thing was done leave our sympathy with Mrs Kashik which surely is not the aim of the writers .

They could have easily shown the lead role of Lovely in a more acceptable light - she didnt need to come in and slap the hero are be so agitating.Her speech when she turns up to her friends house is this the way to speak to your children ahmmm MORE like is this the way to treat people who are like your parents????? 

shes a busy nosey parker and so far is just totally irritating 
Edited by MARHABAA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What's up with this indignation towards Lovely and her antics? I guess we're all used to all the bahus with halos hovering above their heads, and their holier than thou attitudes. Just saying ðŸ˜†

MARHABAA thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Hira_89

What's up with this indignation towards Lovely and her antics? I guess we're all used to all the bahus with halos hovering above their heads, and their holier than thou attitudes. Just saying ðŸ˜†

Nope nothing to do with Halo's or the lack of them .The girls role is just irritating ,they could have showed her do exactly what she did without the big showdown and slap on the face far fetched routine.

Your supposed to have  some admiration for a lead character however from as shes been portrayed, so far no one  would want her to end up with the hero ,infact you feel for Mrs Kaushik as we know shes going to end up with a manipulative choti bahu ðŸ˜‰

A lead roles supposed to have bite -most off us dont want to see nodding head bimbos  ,however dont want to see a negative ,manipulative lead either who plays mind games!
Anyhow early days yet lets see what they do with her role later on .

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is going to whatever extent to bring happiness to those whom she cares.

when she marries karthik ,she will try to bring happiness to everyone by going her nature.even she will tell lies if needed to bring happiness to whole family.

whole family is not happy even though they are acting as if  they are happy.

they will be happy when mrs.kaushik is not around.they make jokes etc.

gehna and her husbands relation is sour.
simran is unhappy because she does not able to to cook.

even with her lie- lovely will reform all of these.make them really happy.

i think this story line is taken from rekhas movie kubhasoorat.

Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

Nope nothing to do with Halo's or the lack of them .The girls role is just irritating ,they could have showed her do exactly what she did without the big showdown and slap on the face far fetched routine.

Your supposed to have  some admiration for a lead character however from as shes been portrayed, so far no one  would want her to end up with the hero ,infact you feel for Mrs Kaushik as we know shes going to end up with a manipulative choti bahu ðŸ˜‰

A lead roles supposed to have bite -most off us dont want to see nodding head bimbos  ,however dont want to see a negative ,manipulative lead either who plays mind games!
Anyhow early days yet lets see what they do with her role later on .

Well that's the essence of the show isn't it? It is supposed to show Mrs K hobbling around in search of an apt bahu for her son but little does she know she is going to have her doors knocked by a perfidious, yet peurile, Lovely, and really her struggle to cope up with this 'apocalyptic' event in a once sanguine household amidst ever dutiful bahus. Lovely was always supposed to be in stark contrast with the current mores of the Kaushik parivaar. To my mind, ascertaining Lovely as 'negative and manipulative' is taking it a stretch ahead; sure her mind is more often than not in the works, but she hasn't done anything emblematic of being tagged as you allude to- certainly not negative. Don't forget we still have a very preliminary panaroma of Lovely's family and her life there, but it's been sufficient enough to know that things haven't been easy for her: she has been reared amidst a political, star studded life, with parents who hardly seem to acknowledge her presence in the face of their ever bustling lifestyle. It's heartening to know though that she has good intentions but perhaps slightly far fetched ways of fulfilling them. And to say that 'no one' wants Lovely to hook up with Karthik is embellishing it to say the least; I, for one, certainly do.
MARHABAA thumbnail
Essence of the show is not to have the lead as a hot headed feather brain either who thinks for the moment and not for the actual consequence ðŸ˜‰

Its not just my opinion lots of viewers agree that she wasnt introduced in a great way ! Anyways let see what they do with her role .

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've been waiting for a lead like Lovely! I really like Lovely. Especially that she is not a little saint like other bahus. She is much more realistic and modern! Her character is supposed to be like this, a little naughty. It's much more fun to watch!
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

Essence of the show is not to have the lead as a hot headed feather brain either who thinks for the moment and not for the actual consequence ðŸ˜‰

Its not just my opinion lots of viewers agree that she wasnt introduced in a great way ! Anyways let see what they do with her role .

There you go, you described it yourself. Impulsive. Gels well with her.
In my opinion the creatives have done a commendable job by way of fleshing out Lovely's character to show the disparate nature of the two people who'd at some point in time lace together in the ever venerable bond of marriage and the subsequent hurdles that will ensue by way of Mrs K's take on this matter. To go a step ahead, I'd be willing to hedge my bets and say they couldn't have done it better. I'm very much enjoying it 😳

I respect your view as well the handful of others who retain the same perspective. To each his own after all. Gets a good discussion going on in these parts 😃
Edited by _Hira_89 - 12 years ago
vcoolwater thumbnail
I am not liking Lovely at all. To me she comes off smug and arrogant.  She thinks its ok to lie even it hurts other people.  She didn't even apologise to Kartik or Mrs. Kaushik for her behavior. In fact, she keeps making lame excuses to justify her behavior - or lie again.

I happy that she is not saint like the other lead heroines. However I need to lead character
to be likable and rootable - which to me Lovely isn't 
MARHABAA thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

I am not liking Lovely at all. To me she comes off smug and arrogant.  She thinks its ok to lie even it hurts other people.  She didn't even apologise to Kartik or Mrs. Kaushik for her behavior. In fact, she keeps making lame excuses to justify her behavior - or lie again.

I happy that she is not saint like the other lead heroines. However I need to lead character
to be likable and rootable - which to me Lovely isn't 

Your right she could have at least explained the situation to him and apologised !