anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

why was Prem accompanied with Chacha Chachi??😕 as per Mataji there were some Gambhir discussion which had to be permformed in Simar's place.. we all know Prem took this advantage to speak to Simar all alone..

But what was the Gambheer discussion which Mataji was referring to??  What must have Prem told the family members as to why he needs marriage to be conducted a bit late??😕😕

any guess?? i think cv's haven't revealed these things yet..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjup83

Hi All,

why was Prem accompanied with Chacha Chachi??😕 as per Mataji there were some Gambhir discussion which had to be permformed in Simar's place.. we all know Prem took this advantage to speak to Simar all alone..

But what was the Gambheer discussion which Mataji was referring to??  What must have Prem told the family members as to why he needs marriage to be conducted a bit late??😕😕

any guess?? i think cv's haven't revealed these things yet..😳

nahi yaar on that day scene when family members told the marriage date to prem .. he said that cant we postpone why so early ,maataji asked prem for actual reason ,that tym suddenly scene shifted
after that they showed al family members and maataji said that if he want to discuss something with simar he have to clarify the thing infront of family ,prem will go with his chacha and chachi to vrindhavan this is the actual thing happend  so i guess when the scene shifted prem must have said that he want to know about simar more or i want to talk with her etc etc  this is the actual  scene and dnt worry marriage will not be postponed ...
and dnt take maataji seriously  her face is only strict type yaar 😆😆
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

nahi yaar on that day scene when family members told the marriage date to prem .. he said that cant we postpone why so early ,maataji asked prem for actual reason ,that tym suddenly scene shifted
after that they showed al family members and maataji said that if he want to discuss something with simar he have to clarify the thing infront of family ,prem will go with his chacha and chachi to vrindhavan this is the actual thing happend  so i guess when the scene shifted prem must have said that he want to know about simar more or i want to talk with her etc etc  this is the actual  scene and dnt worry marriage will not be postponed ...
and dnt take maataji seriously  her face is only strict type yaar 😆😆

thnks Yamuna for clarifying...😊