WU 28th june:: watch dracula dancing!!! rofl

Posted: 12 years ago

PART 1
the epi starts wid naksh room...
g3 comes... questions akshi why u sent the kadha... she says who told u to do this...
naksh both try to make her understand... wenever naitik tries to make g3 understand... g3 stops him...
akshi says if u dnt want to drink this.. i will tell bm to make it...

g3 says y did u send it wid rashmi wen u noe that i wont drink till u dnt give it to me... akshi and naitik surprised and happy... there is sweet patch up between them... g3 says it is my fault... im sorry👏😆😆

maheshwaris...
anshu says he is unwell.. he is still sleeping on his bed... he says i m unwell... cant do anything.. sunaina and her hubby try to make him get up and study... rj comes and says let him rest..🥱

nikhil's home..
nikhil gets a call from the choreographers... they decide to make a grand sangeet will professional dances and all... rama is a little hesitant.. that sangeet is a girls function...
finally nikhil's dad calls dj and says that we wanna make a grand sangeet and all... dj says ok🥱

everything seems to well... they all are happy... naksh prepare to go to their house to give the invitatioon card...

maheshwaris...
dhaniya and bhola tell dadi that we didnt find any money in sunaina's bedroom... they feel guilty.. dadi says we trust u... dnt do this...

deora's home...
nikhil is practicing dance wid his frnds... (imagining dracula dancing🤣)
naksh arrive.. they are welcomed... they give the card... mithai... and in talks naksh come to know that deora;s are trying to book vishambhar's hotel.. akshi excitedly tells wow.. dats great and all...

nikhil and family like the card.. they give gifts in return.. naksh get ready to leave...
nikhil and frnds start practicing again...

PART 2
maheshwaris...
all ladies deciding the sarees... rj says that we will call kuvarsa once...
anshu comes...
he says he wants pocket money... all his frnds get...
every1 surprised... sunaina says that u will not get it...

ss..
preparations goin on...
bm says tg everything is fine.. i noe u cant be sad for soo long...
bm aplying haldi on rashmi;s hand... g3 comes and says that shall i tell the painter to paint the house.. bm says again?? 😲

again switches to applying haldi.. nandini comes... she joins in the ''fun''
bm and g3 goes to chk the arrangements...
here bindiya taunts nandini very subtly... about rashmi's sasural and hers... nandini ignores her and says that its nice na... rashmi always wanted such a sasural...
bindu gets a call... he gets up to attend it...

here rashmi tells nandu to talk to g3 about buying a nice watch for dracula... a foreign branded one...

the call wich bindu got was rr;s she says that u have called after sooo long... plz talk more.. but rr cuts off😆

PART 3
deora talking over the fone.. he says that tell them they will give extra money... the thing is that maheshwaris hotel is already booked... rama says we will tell akshi..

naksh in car😍
naitik again tensed that are we doin everything properly...
akshara says v r doin fine...
akshara says that niikhilji's frnds always call me bhabhiji bhabhiji... i m only 2-3 yrs elder to them!
naitik teases her that it happens... BHABHIJI😆😆

maheshwaris...
anshu crying over a videogame... he wants one... shaurya says that we will buy after this crucial yrs of urs... sunaina tensed...

naksh enter...
they give the invite and mithai...
in talks they come to know that they wanna do the sangeet in m's hotel...
vish shaurya tensed...
zoom on akshi... epi ends!

PRECAP:: rama calls g3 and tells her to speak to akshi's maayka bout the hotel...
g3 goes to akshi (kitchen mein) and asks her if she can talk to her dad.. akshi tensed...

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago
Me first!😊 Thanks for the update!
Hey Chutki... Thanks for the live update... 😃

I am lil impressed agar Akshi ne yeh firmly kaha hai to... "akshi says if u dnt want to drink this.. i will tell bm to make it..."
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
thanks for update stuti looks lyk epi is boring i dont see any discussion today
woww... live update... well done dear... 
Originally posted by _Mariam_

thanks for update stuti looks lyk epi is boring i dont see any discussion today
epi completed just now!
thanks for the beautiful n quick update😊
yaar boring except last part naksh naitik uncle!!1 babhiji!!!!!!
lolzzz
thanks for the update...😛
Thanks for the update...
ye lo,,,naya problem shuru...Vish ka hotel..ufff😡