Written Update : 28th June 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
-----------------------------------------

Deshmukh House
Ashna has come to the house  to meet Savita and Archana ...
Manav is at home as well.
Aie  and Archana are very happy to see Ashna .Ashna sits down with them and Archana gets something  nice to eat for her ...
Savita asks Ashna when she will give the good news ( about a baby ) ..This makes Manav very quiet and Ashna starts looking depressed ..But she asnwers to Savita that soon with her ashirwaad one day ...
After eating she leaves ...Manav comes with Ashna to see her off..He sees that Ashna is very depressed  .He apologises to her  because of the question asked by Savita .
Ashna tells him that it is Ok, savita asked because she loves her and by now she should get used to such questions as life doesn't waits for anyone ...
She says that and then she leaves ...

Satish's house .
Varsha has locked herself in the room .She is not coming out and is crying ...
Outside Sulochna , satish and Bhavna are trying to convince her  to come  out .She is only asking to go and see Soham .Eventually Satish gives in and tells her that she can go and see him ...

Manav's room
Manav and Archana are in their bed ,Soham is sleeping  with them .They are both very happy and looking at him ...
They are both telling each other how happy they are to see Soham with them after all this time ...
Manav tells Archana that so much has changed in the last 4 years and Archu tells him that the only thing that has  not changed is their  love for each other ...
Manav asks Archana that she will not give Soham back to Varsha now , will she ?
Archu tells him that she doesn't wants to but she feels as if she cannot understand Soham very well...She says that he is all the time  trying to tell her  something  and she just cannot understand it and that makes her  nervous about taking care of him...
Manav tells her that in time she will understand him better ...
Suddenly Soham starts crying ..Manav picks him up and both Manav and Archana try to make him quiet but he keeps crying .Damodar and savita also come out and they too try but Soham cannot stop crying ...
Suddenly there is a knock on the door .It is Varsha .She comes in and takes Soham from Archana ...
Soham immediately is quiet when he is in Varsha's arms ...
Varsha : See tai , Soham is quiet because he is with me ...You can learn everything about him but how will you put him to sleep at night ...you don't have my presence ..
Archana starts crying and goes in the room ...
Manav goes after her ...

Ashna's room
Ashna is cleaning her face with cotton ...She remembers what savita had said about having children of her own ...
Ashna goes and sits next to Dk who is watching  business news .Ashna changes the channel and instead she starts watching  a fictional Tv show ..
DK makes fun of her that she is watching the rona dhona dramas ..
Ashna tells DK that she saw Archana with her children and she saw how happy Archana was ...
DK tells her that all this is middle class talk and she is destined to reach the skies and not get all involved in children and family ...
he tells her that onl y middle class people waste their time in having children instead of working on their career ...
He promises her that he will take her to Bali next year ...
Ashna smiles and agrees with him ...

Manav 's house
It is late and Sulochna tells everyone that they should leave now ...
Varsha who is still holding Soham leaves with him but she is stopped by Sulochna ..Sulochna wants to know why she is  going  with Soham with her ...
Varsha starts crying and tells Sulochna that she is just used to having Soham with her all the time ..She is unable to hand over Soham to Sulochna and wants to know what will happen if Soham starts crying ...

Manav's room
Manav and Archana are talking ...
Archana : I was trying so hard to stop him crying but I could not . He was not going to sleep...I cannot see him crying .

The Family Room
Varsha : can tai see Soham crying  ? Aie baba , can you see him cry ?  Satish it is a fact that Soham cannot live without me .I ma begging you..please let him stay with me ... I am not doing this for myself .I am doing this for Soham and his happiness...I know he is not my son by birth but I love him like  my own son ...
Savita : But Varsha ,  Archana is Soham's mother .You think she doesn't feel anything  for him ? Would she not want to hold him and see him grow in front of her  eyes ...Is  this not unfair to your sister ? This situation has happend because of you and your stubborn nature ...You should not have tried to get Soham get so used to you ...
Everytime you came to us and started crying and got your way in the end , my Archana keeps sacrifising to  make you happy  .Please try and undersatnd , this baby is Archana's .He has to be  with her ..
Varsha : I know I made a mistake , I never thought of my sister's happiness..
Sulochna : Forget about what you did wrong ..Don't do any more mistakes now ...

Manav's Room
Archana ; I have taken a decision ..
Manav : Think this over again ...I don't want you to regret this later ...
Archana : I have thought about this well...

Family Room
Sulochna : Savita tai is right .Soham should stay with his mother .Slowly she will get used to him ...
Varsha reluctantly : OK, if this is what yo uall are saying then fine ..Soham will stay here only ...
Savita and Sulochna smile ...
Archana : One minute Varsha ...
You all think that if Soham stays with varsha , how will he know me ...he will know me because I will go and see him every day, I cannot see my child unhappy .If he is happy with Varsha then I am happy as well.. ..
Savita :  Manav , what is she saying  ? Try and convince her ...
Manav : Archana is right ...
Varsha starts walking out with Soham
Satish : wait Varsha , Soham is not coming with us ...and no need to look so surprised .
Archana ; Why Satish Ji,  why can't she take him ?
Satish ; because this is not right and this is not the solution to our problems ..
Varsha ; But what is wrong with this ?
Satish : If only you could understand , we would not be in this situation today ...Manav and Archana , I really respect your decision but please , think about it ..One day he will have to come back to you.It cannot be that he will never come to his home...Then what will happene? Again the same problem will start ...I cannot see Varsha and Soham in pain again ...He takes Soham from Varsha and gives him to Archana ...
Varsha protests but Satish drags her out of the house ..
Sulochna .: Satish did the right thing ..Archana , take good care of Soham now...
Both Manav and Archana look at each other then they lovingly stroke their son ...

Precap
 Savita is looking for her pet dog Damu .Her neighbours bring her husband Damodar and she gets angry to see him as she doesn't think he is as special as her dog is ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Di😊 👏

We will miss your updates a lot dear!
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
thanks for update.tanya di
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I HAVE NO idea why is savita after her dog so much then her grand kids
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!

Good Job Satish...Satish is the only character that maintains its originality untill now...love him 😊
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Satish is really more sensible whereas Manav who is a lot emotional (specially towards Archana)...good going Satish
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update tanya. boring episode.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya,
Thanks for this wonderful update. I also will miss your updates. Enjoy the break, your family, and your holiday. Please try and visit the forum as often as you can while you are away. The forum is not the same without you😭.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Satish.  He is the smartest character on this show
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Satish is the best, I am glad one character finally put their foot down and didn't let Varsha get her way. What a spoiled brat!!

Going to miss your updates!!