Update for Tuesday - June 28th 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the lovely update with side comments!😃

Padma you better try to change your attitude (won't happen that sooner), otherwise nobody with respect you in your family and will be left alone🤢. Yet she needs to face lots of punishment before thirundhufying😡. Nice to see Mohan obeying his dad😛.

I got so annoyed with this Prabha today😡🤢. He is an idiot for disturbing Deepa who is gg to the college and eventually land her in trouble. Also after seeing Prabha behaviour today, I felt that he is trying to fake a story about Suchi and his love😲. Pavam Deepa.

This Bhuv does not have respect even to her husband😈. She is just after Lax money and nothing else. This lady is talking about thaguthi? What thaguthi this lady had when she stole Sundari's husband😡. Whatever she spoke about the so called "girl" (Deepa) literally meant her only today. Too much of crap talking from Bhuv today🤢.

If Bhuv insults Deepa's morality, Deepa will not sit quietly and cry, instead will tear this Bhuv mouth😆😆. I feel that Bhuv story will come out before Deepa gets insulted and Deepa will ask the same questions Bhuv will ask her.

Wish Lav come home crying when GW is talking about Thulz Dhosham in the upcoming episode...😉
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superfast update😊. Coming to Mohan track, kalyani acted very well in today's episode. 👏Now it is MM turn to speak to his son in a kind manner and advice him not to involve in drug business.

Coming to deepa's track, why is prabha disturbing deepa?  I think sushi is going to come with TPS son in upcoming epi's. If sushi does not love him he should learn to move on 'now he will talk to Deepa all the time and his mom is going to yell at deepa and her parents🥱. 

Deepa is getting herself in trouble.OMG if B finds out that Deepa is going with prabha' she will tholaichufy them. Bhuvana looks like husband and L looks like wife. Kumaran seems to be focusing in Bhuvana's track this week. Bhuvana and lax are shameless creatures.😡

I can't believe mom can disown her child and leave her husband for luxurious life😲😡. This lady '.prabhavai pathi kavalpatuthu.😡  She is not fit to be a mother. Gunam kuppaiyile panam panthiyile'nu sariyathan irruku😡. I think B is going to humiliate Deepa like GW did to thuls.Now we have to see what is the probs faced by Deepa in upcoming epi's...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for your beautiful update  and comments 🤗.

Why do they hide from Padma that Mohan is a drug addict? 😕 She can't blame anyone for that but herself. Whatever happy if they don't show this kanja in this serial.

Watched only Prabha and Deepa scene. The more they show them together the more i want them to be a pair in this serial 😳. I know Kanagu is poor and really loves Deepa and is ready to do anything for her, but it would be tooo boring if Kanagu and Deepa join. But if PD is the pair with Buvana as villi for them, it would be quite interesting 😍.

Again no T&T today 😔...how sad for us Thendralians...sigh.
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!

No T'n'TA 😔. Episode was a double whammy 😡 [GW seemed calm by her standards, B  new entrant to the gutter club... high on decibel].

K seems to be practical, seasoned, level headed person who is mature beyond her years, as rightly pointed out by MM.  It was great to see her putting forth her viewpoints on how M has be managed from hereon 👏.  K not wanting to cross paths with MM wife, wise decision...hope it remains the same in future as well.

Although it would be good to see M change anew, but he cannot get away lightly for all the torture that he and GW heaped on T.

P track today is complete filler and annoying to the core and guy seems to be total duffer behaving in an immature way. D instead of heading to school and has gone on social service mission. D's dad is going get guttered by Bh.

GW-Bh, new entrant to the mile high gutter club is ring master and a slave driver ... poor doc. Bh talks about her reputation & standing and the status for her fam in society '..🤣 🤣. Bh has great sense of humor ... Billionaire alliance 😆 for P..Hmm.

Poor T 😔, is really unlucky to the core as she claims - how else can one person be related all the three gutter [GW, GW-B, GW-Bh] . The good part 👍🏼 is: she is disliked/disowned by gutters for reasons of their own.  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a beautiful and detailed update!

I think Kumaran is never going to show that girl Suchi. Its either an imaginery character created by Prabha or she must have got married or died.  Prabha is going to suffer from love failure and Deepa is going to help him come out of it.

Prabha is going to fall for Deepa and this is going to lead problems for her family. Bhuvana is going to cause all kind of problems for Deepa and eventually T and T are going to step in.

There are so many tracks in Thendral,  
Pavi and that Lab assistant love story
Bhuvana-MM-TPS-Lakshman flashback
Mohan-Kalyani love story
Anandh-Shymala-Ganja family
Deepa-Prabha-Kanagu
Lavanya-Nitish and his family

above all - Charu and her darling GW atrocities.

Kumaran has created a strong base so that he can show Thendral for another 3 more years till Tulasi completes here Engineering.
But hope Kumaran doesnt reduce T and T scenes because of all these side stories. 😲
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu fo rthe wonderful update.

It is nice to see MM support Mohan and Mohan scold Padma. Now Padma is start to doubt Mohan MM.

Coming to Bhuvana scene she is too much. If Prabha love any girl Bhuvana should accept her because Bhuvana didn't do love marriage. She has married someone and elope with Laxman. Prabha love story is 1000 times better tha Bhuvana love story. If Prabha hear about Bhuvana love story Prabha will immidiately commit suicide because after hearing about Bhuvana story everyone will feel ashamed and no one could live properly.

Bhuvana yaara venunalum love pannalam but her son should marry the girl on Bhuvana decision. What kind of lady is Bhuvana is she only see her hapinnes not her son hapinness. There is no much difference between GW and Bhuvana both of them are mony minded and selfish.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful detailed updates Tanu.  Excellent title for today!!

Once again Kalyani was good and spoke to MM well.  It's good she didn't come inside the house or else Padma would have just yelled.  Padma is thinking too hard about her son...think harder Padma because your son is now changing.  I am hoping to see a new Mohan in the near future.

I didn't like what Prabha did today!!  It was kinda selfish of him to do this and really immature.  He doesn't know how to deal with his Suchi problem himself and is bothering Deepa.  Of course Deepa is nice enough to help...but now this has just landed her in trouble.  I can't imagine the gutter dialoues Bhuvana is going to start using when she finds out that it is Deepa...pity her dad...her mom is going to yell at her soon too...

What's the point of this new track now? Already everyone has something on their mind and now Bhuvana is going to deal with Deepa too.  I think Tulasi/Bhuvana/Laxman meet will come soon since Tulasi will fight for Deepa.  But the funny thing today was Bhuvana and how she was all tensed and was jumping around in the car...Laxman as usual not much use to anyone...

@ accorn, you're so right...Tulasi has to deal with Padma, Bazari and Bhuvana all three gutter ladies...the poor thing

@ lakshyam, yes too many side tracks..we barely see TT now...

@ ravi, i was thinking the same thing...Bhuvana herself was poor and loved Laxman a rich person so she has no rights to talk.

Waiting to see Tamil and Tulasi tom...it's boring without them.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Tanu! 😃 See that u enjoyed thitufying Bhuvs 😉

@ Accorn, I knw right, who else can be so lucky as to be related to 3 GWs other than namme TA now 🤢... paavom both of them

It seems like even if Prabha and Deepa don't want each other or interested in each other, this Bhuvanna will make them come together pola 😛 I feel sorry for Kanagu also, he's trying so hard to move on but feel sorry for P also as his future with Suchi is so unclear...

But it's funny how now Deepa is Prabha's spy 😆

and very Apt Title Tanu... funny how it seems like both of T's best friends seem like they will be paired off with T's brothers🤣

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Alas, I'm posting after quite some time and what do I see? No T&T😭 and way too much gutter mouthing.🤢 The third part of today's episode why quite frankly unbearable. Bhuvana really needs to meet GW and they will probably have a cuss fest (God forbid!)🤢. I am still shuddering from the quality of Bhuvana's speech today. I wonder how Dr.Lax can even listen to his "wife's" hypocritical speech...oh, that's right...he is a spineless coward. This guy can't even stand up to his wife for the sake of his son!😡Bhuvana=hypocrite. Says one thing, does another. Ditches poor Thuls and runs away with Dr.Lax, but can't stand it IF her son does it (albeit more decently) as well. Sheer craziness!

Prabha lacks the proper knowledge to deal with his "mommie dearest" and his "lover Suchi". As a result he turns to Deepa. What can I say; like father, like son😆. Seriously, he needs to man up and find his girlfriend without dragging Deepa into a huge, Bhuvana infused mess😡. It is in Deepa's nature to help people and part of the reason why she helps Prabha, is probably due to his kind disposition & (so far) innocent friendship. He has done a lot to help her and she feels, almost guilt bound alone, to help him in return. But what they consider as mere friendship is being misinterpreted as something more by everyone else (except for Thuls & co.).

Originally posted by: Ranuja

It seems like even if Prabha and Deepa don't want each other or interested in each other, this Bhuvanna will make them come together pola 😛 I feel sorry for Kanagu also, he's trying so hard to move on but feel sorry for P also as his future with Suchi is so unclear...

Exactly, Bhuvana is really pushing their hand and at the rate she is moving, there is going to be another T&T type sequence. But hopefully Varada protects and believes his daughter😕. Otherwise. let us (the viewers) brace ourselves for a battle between Bhuvana and Deepa...as neither one seems like they will back away from a confrontation (unlike poor Thuls and evil GW)😉.

But in all seriousness, I still believe that another T&T like marriage is not the best idea👎🏼 when concerning Deepa, Prabha and Kanagu. There is much more that hangs in the balance here then  when T&T married. For one thing, T&T genuinely loved each other😳. That element is still missing here. For another, Varada's permission is very, very important to Deepa. No wedding will occur without his permission, and if it does, it will ruin the character of Deepa.There is also the Kanagu issue to deal with as well.  

The Kalyani and MM interaction today was so touching. What MM said was a hundred percent true...Kalyani is wise beyond her years. As such, she acts rationally and thinks things through (and doesn't act impulsively like Mr.TA and Prabha). I love how she is so polite and respectful to her elders while simultaneously being portrayed as brave and strong willed. She is a perfect blend of Thuls and Deeps😊. Unfortunately, at the rate its going, she is going to be paired with our number one drugs addict a.k.a. Mohan. Please director, don't do this to poor Kalyani!😭 If what Bhuvana called the unknown girl (a.k.a. Deepa) was bad, Padma will be 10 million times worse. To top it all of, Padma never, EVER stops badmouthing and will make Kalyani's life hell!

All these inter-crossing tracks will only bring T&T more problems (as if they didn't have enough already). Oh well, let us see where this will go... 

P.S. I watched Thendral today after a very long time👏! I haven't had my internet for a while and the only way I was updated was through this forum and the library computers...so thanks a lot all the updaters!👏You guys have done a phenomenal job! But as a result of my limited internet access, I haven't been able to comment...but I just got my internet back! (😃) So, this is my "first" post in quite a while. I've missed you guys😊!

But sadly no T&T today...😒.

P.P.S. My comment today was WAY too long, no?😕
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago