Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: riddhan

i didn't said that but plz karan understand i have  told kavya she did wrong n she was sorry but if mini maaf na kare then wat should she do wait kare ki wen mini maaf kare 

mini was hurt bass n she use to take time to forget
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yah n thats y she said it was not at all nice knowing u all n done with people i cal friends ðŸ˜ƒ n that included ria too which i felt bad n she even had once in anger told me things maine maaf kiya na 
karan-007 thumbnail

yah n thats y she said it was not at all nice knowing u all n done with people i cal friends ðŸ˜ƒ n that included ria too which i felt bad n she even had once in anger told me things maine maaf kiya na 

usne gusse mein bola n just bcoz tune maaf kiya yu expected her to forgive was wrong n she must have not said about di m sure
riddhan thumbnail
u only defend her for everything ðŸ˜ƒ
karan-007 thumbnail

u only defend her for everything ðŸ˜ƒ

see riddhan she use to get angry fast but then her anger use to slow down sometime it use to take time to slow down n that time she use to say things that use to hurt her in anger but she never use to mean wat she use to say
riddhan thumbnail
same use to be with kavya ðŸ˜ƒ
karan-007 thumbnail

same use to be with kavya ðŸ˜ƒ

its a very old thing riddhan n i have forgotten it watever happened its gone
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

its a very old thing riddhan n i have forgotten it watever happened its gone

thats wat m saying those r old things forget it plz 
karan-007 thumbnail
i have forgotten everything n yup 1 thing ria di ne bola tha i said a lot to kavya that time wen i had a fight with that person m sorrie for that  but that was not anger it was hurt ki she told me bhai but had no trust on me n yup i told she wanted to break moi friendship with people i was wrong in saying that kyunki i assumed i had friends which was an assumption only
riddhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

i have forgotten everything n yup 1 thing ria di ne bola tha i said a lot to kavya that time wen i had a fight with that person m sorrie for that  but that was not anger it was hurt ki she told me bhai but had no trust on me n yup i told she wanted to break moi friendship with people i was wrong in saying that kyunki i assumed i had friends which was an assumption only

karan i m sorry from her side par usne  kuch baatein nahi boli thi usse na maine that person said it apne aap