Chat Clubs

HaPpY BiRtHdAy F5. pg 100 :D - Page 7

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: riddhan

karan i m sorry from her side par usne  kuch baatein nahi boli thi usse na maine that person said it apne aap 

don't want to about that person 🤢🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
riddhan mini was not bad but she was jhansi ki rani types but she had a heart of gold n she must have said things in anger don't keep grudge for that n i read the previous pages yu had a fight with di na sort it out the people who r close to yu never fight with them boieee n i have nothing against yu or kavya thst time was angry ab nothing n yup ria di n armaan told me to forgive yu guyzs n told not to tell yu guyzs that they said it but m saying bcoz yu both should know yu have superb friend who care for yu
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: karan-007

riddhan mini was not bad but she was jhansi ki rani types but she had a heart of gold n she must have said things in anger don't keep grudge for that n i read the previous pages yu had a fight with di na sort it out the people who r close to yu never fight with them boieee n i have nothing against yu or kavya thst time was angry ab nothing n yup ria di n armaan told me to forgive yu guyzs n told not to tell yu guyzs that they said it but m saying bcoz yu both should know yu have superb friend who care for yu

i have no grudge against mini karan she is like my small sis ðŸ˜Š n yah i wil sort the fight with ria thanxs n can u plz start coming to cc n about that fight u were not wrong karan so don't be guilty for it ðŸ˜ƒ
karan-007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhan

i have no grudge against mini karan she is like my small sis ðŸ˜Š n yah i wil sort the fight with ria thanxs n can u plz start coming to cc n about that fight u were not wrong karan so don't be guilty for it ðŸ˜ƒ

i have no regrets riddhan n for that fight m not guilty at all people may have 50 versions for it but i know wat happened n i was right boieee
riddhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karan-007

i have no regrets riddhan n for that fight m not guilty at all people may have 50 versions for it but i know wat happened n i was right boieee

ok bye ðŸ˜Š
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay people can you guys like please stop talking about Mini the whole day ..
I know she doesn't like this all and if you guys really felt this for her she would have never left this place in the first place ... Anyway I can't say more to you guys since you all are elder to me ... But it might sound rude but its the truth, it was not only person because of whom she left this place -__- also she didnt miss you guys either.. So stop making assumptions and playing the blame game ...
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
Royale11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Okay people can you guys like please stop talking about Mini the whole day ..
I know she doesn't like this all and if you guys really felt this for her she would have never left this place in the first place ... Anyway I can't say more to you guys since you all are elder to me ... But it might sound rude but its the truth, it was not only person because of whom she left this place -__- also she didnt miss you guys either.. So stop making assumptions and playing the blame game ...

we got it thanks ðŸ˜Š
riddhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Royale11

we got it thanks ðŸ˜Š

happy ria 😃
Royale11 thumbnail
riddhan i don't want to tlk about this nw plz 
riddhan thumbnail