•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
epi starts with lovely opening her eyes and seeing kutu standing in front of her and is shocked.   she drops the rose she had in her hands...and the director looks mad.   he says lovely..say ur lines...and she says it all while looking at kutu...all scared...  and director is confused.   and kutu keeps on standing there looking at her...she finishes her rehearsal and everyone claps and so does kutu.   Curtains close...and all praise lovely.   she says thnx and runs from there...and kutu comes behind the curtains and aks where is lovely??  and they say in the green room.

Mrs. K gives khicdi and says serve this to mr. k for lunch.   and she calls some sarla..and talks about kartik's marriage and if she has any girls...gehna listens to this.   and then says to mrs. K i know a girl in my relatives..and if u say i will call the girl and girls' family.   and mrs. k says ok.

Lovely comes to green room and thinks how did kartik come here and who told him i m here.  now what do i do.   then she quickly changes...and kutu still looking for lovely.   lovely comes out of the green room and hides her face and leaves from there.   kutu sees that she has changed her clothes...

and then her friend says why did to get scared...and why are u hidin ur face...and a guy was looking for u.  Who is he??  and she syas lets leave from here...and as she is about to go she sees kutu.   Kutu carasses his cheeks and lovely thinks he is going to slap her.  Kutu walking towards lovely and lovely closes her eyes...and then kutu gently touches lovely's cheeks and says what is this lovely...u got mad at me and u r running away...after all i m ur finance...and her frined syas what??  u r engagaed and u didnt tell us...and all her friends mad at her.   and lovely says no kutu is lying..i dont even know him.   and kutu says now u all know ur friennd..how she lies and how well she acts.   and lovely says kasam se...i m not lying..i dont even know me.  and she asks kutu for proof that he is her finanace.  

Kutu smiles and shows the same pic she had shown before.   and lovely says no no..this photo is fake.   and kutu shows the pic to her frineds..and this pic is real.   and lovely says fine..if u guys wabts to trust him more then ur friend then go ahead.   but tell him why  i m refusing.   and kutu says in love sometimes ppl fight..and we did too.  but i love u lovely and i always will.    why dont u guys explain it to her as well.  Lovely gets mad and says i m getting hungry and am leaving from here.

her friends follow her..and one friend says to kutu i trust u...and kutu says thank u for trusting me.    and kutu says can u do me a favor and get lovely to meet me once more..and the friend agress.

simran comes home and asks neema to give her work as well..and gehna syas go and rest..u look tired...and neema syas policewali whats up..u r full of energy...and gehna syas if u want to then peel the patatoes.  and simran is doing it very slowly...and gehna signals neema to peel the patatoes..and neema does it and simran says i will do the roti...and she is making all kinds of shapes with the rotis...and ria syas here i will do the rotis.   and gehna says next month i want a non stick cooker...and simran says ok.     and neema syas i want cartoon series for my kids...and ria says i want a photo frame...and simra says ok.  and simran says i will get accounts diary.   and ria says she is so lost in kitchen work...and gehna says she always stays busy at work...so never did kitchen work...so she feels like she is not a good DIL.   so she trys.  SImran comes with accounts book and says i gave someone 200 ruppees this morning...and gehna syas u gave it to me...and gives her the hisaab.

Lovely walking with her friends and comes to a restaurabt.   and orders food..and asks for sweet and then she sees kutu walking in and is stunned.   she yells at her frined..why did she bring him here.  and her friend says come on..shake hands and forget ur anger.  and all her friends agree...and her frineds says sit jiju.   

her frined asks when did u affair start...??  and kutu says when did it start??  and lovely is looking at hime.   kutu says they were in a dessart...and she was on a camel ride and he was walking along side..and all of a sudden she fell and he caught her.   and an eyelock moment.   and then lovely says u saved my life.  and kutu says now i have a right on this life.   and all her friends listening and says how romantic.   and lovely rolling her eyes.   and kutu looking at her.

pre-cap -- her friends push her into his arms ...  and then kutu telling neema bhabhi...i have taught this girl a nice lession...and neema says tell me the truth...u havent fallen in love with her??   and kutu looks at her...and ria is walking towards them,
at last this guy gonna fall in love with that girl
thanx for the gr8 update