Will the night ever end??? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vasuja

Waise kitna romantic da naa kal ki raat epi

Jaggu dada's constipated shifty eyed expressions hai😍

Daactar Gauri ki crocodile smile turning conphused smile hai hai😍

Kaafi intense romantic scene tha

Gauri ka small talk after SR,"Jagat jab tumhari aur Anandi ka SR hua tha thab bhi thum itna gatiya performer thei kya? Aaj jaise muche bura laga waise Anandi ko bhi us din bura laga hoga na."

imagine if J blurts out the truth and says nai nai anandi ke saath to main desperate tha jaise tum abhi ho😆

btw did u found G's expressions funny? I was laughing so hard when she took his face in hr hands as if going to kiss him and saying I LOVE YOU😆i dont know what expession was that😕was it full of love, lust or what😆
Obviously shifty eyed jaggu ka kuch tho asar hoga Gauri par

I have my own version of Anandi Gauri face off u posted from SBB

Gauri: vishwaas nahi hota, koi duniya ki nazroon mein mahaan banne kaliye koi aisa kaam karta

Apne bad perfomance pati ka beendini mujhe banane ki natak kyun kiya

Mujhe Jagya ka patni banane ki ladayi karna chod do aur mujhe yeh ehsaan Munni par karne dho

tumhe mahhan banne ka shok hein tho koi aur bakra dundo

Mujhe aur Jagat ko jodke rakne ke aur mujhe umar kaid ka saza deni ki koshish mat karo

Now Jaggu dada comes and drags away Gauri before Anandi gives her own experience of Jaggu dada's desperation ka SR performance so that gauri does not have reasons to go back to another bout of self pity mode

Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago
lol vasuja but the problem is jaggu dada's shifting eyes are going everywhere but gauri. bechare ne jitna desperation a ke liye dikhaya tha uska 1% bhi agar G ke liye dikha ddeta to kya chala jata😭
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

lol vasuja but the problem is jaggu dada's shifting eyes are going everywhere but gauri. bechare ne jitna desperation a ke liye dikhaya tha uska 1% bhi agar G ke liye dikha ddeta to kya chala jata😭

may bhi daactar gauri's small talk punctured all his desperation...

what will Jaggu and daactar gauri do to earn money and give their share

may bhi daactar gauri's small talk punctured all his desperation...

what will Jaggu and daactar gauri do to earn money and give their share

daactar gauri might become the official malish wali of DS and jaggu dada might replace makkhuCryoh makkhu😆because daacktari to aati nahi dono ko
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

daactar gauri might become the official malish wali of DS and jaggu dada might replace makkhu😭oh makkhu😆because daacktari to aati nahi dono ko

me worried CVs will show one epi of Gaga majduri and again show 3 epis of second Gaga SR...If that happens me will break my neighbour's TV😡

U r right if the daacatars decide to practise their kala in village ek hafte mein pura jetsar wipe out hojayegi
Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago
edam sahi... k k k k kiran (subhahki) hum tumhari rah tak rahe hai
🤣 OMG! I am thoroughly enjoying the 'enlighted' convo between cutie & vasu..kya baat hai👏
have to go to dubai; otherwise I wud have sat here the whole day listening to both of u. Hope by the time I come back on saturday I will find 'contributions' from ankit , jyo, antara, suchi, anmol & the rest too

me worried CVs will show one epi of Gaga majduri and again show 3 epis of second Gaga SR...If that happens me will break my neighbour's TV😡

U r right if the daacatars decide to practise their kala in village ek hafte mein pura jetsar wipe out hojayegi

yes first majdoori of gaga and then 3 epis of unsuccessful SR-first G trying to seduce our shifty eye Jaggu dadda☺️jaggu dada getting angry saying why r u trying to seduce me when i am already seduced followed by another 3-4 epis of daactarni sahiba trying to know what and how did J do it with Athen another round of croc tears and makkhu again at work😭then finally when they r trying to get closer J says eww gauri u r so behanji types and anandi is so HAAAT😍
Originally posted by shamil

🤣 OMG! I am thoroughly enjoying the 'enlighted' convo between cutie & vasu..kya baat hai👏
have to go to dubai; otherwise I wud have sat here the whole day listening to both of u. Hope by the time I come back on saturday I will find 'contributions' from ankit , jyo, antara, suchi, anmol & the rest too

Thanks shamil

me and Cutie have always enlighted convos..

Wish u a safe journey