Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cutie

At this point I want Munni to maro entry and kick both the daactars out and say ," enough of your seduction atyaachars...aap log seduction ke naam pe dabba ho, Aapka SR ne SR ka shaan ko kalank kar di" Me and Anandi peeped through the key hole expected some hot bed scene and all we got was this tamamsha for so long. Get out and do this atyachaar on someone else." and attack jaggu's bum with her horns simultaneously kicking Gauri with her legs...awww my munni is such a multi tasker.

Originally posted by: vasuja

Cutie

At this point I want Munni to maro entry and kick both the daactars out and say ," enough of your seduction atyaachars...aap log seduction ke naam pe dabba ho, Aapka SR ne SR ka shaan ko kalank kar di" Me and Anandi peeped through the key hole expected some hot bed scene and all we got was this tamamsha for so long. Get out and do this atyachaar on someone else." and attack jaggu's bum with her horns simultaneously kicking Gauri with her legs...awww my munni is such a multi tasker.

bechare ko subah probzz hogi😆😆munni gausa can teach daactrain 1001 ways of seducing jagya😆
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

bechare ko subah probzz hogi😆😆munni gausa can teach daactrain 1001 ways of seducing jagya😆

Cutie me dedicated a song for Daactar Gauri. in a new post..no comments so shifted to second page in forum...All about Daactar gauri ki tadap dukh dard😭

waise koi tips gauri mein kaam nahi aayega...she is a wood head

Originally posted by: vasuja

Cutie me dedicated a song for Daactar Gauri. in a new post..no comments so shifted to second page in forum...All about Daactar gauri ki tadap dukh dard😭

waise koi tips gauri mein kaam nahi aayega...she is a wood head

wood par jab AXE chalega tab dekhna the AXE EFFECT😎

wait lemme chck tht thread