Users

Frequent Posters

Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

Why married man start flirting????

is that any mental probs or smothing??

well, i think some factors are in play here:
1. What the man expects is not what he gets(fallin out of love).
2.The wife growing out of shape or smthing like that....
3.The wife not been sexy anymore.
etc etc etc

that's what i think....😳

Well in my point of view
1.Guys habituated to flirting cant stop even if they get married.
2.They get bored with their partner seeking for a new/fresh one.
3.As wife become older ,he never thinks taht he  also become old
4.Some thinks that flirting makes him look younger
5.Problems they face with their partners,lady keep on nurturing in special cases
6.For kids
7.Not satisfied with her.
8.Thinks she is not beautiful
9.They might feel flirting is a fantasy..
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavith_2305

Well in my point of view
1.Guys habituated to flirting cant stop even if they get married.👏hm k
2.They get bored with their partner seeking for a new/fresh one.🤢
3.As wife become older ,he never thinks taht he  also become old🤢
4.Some thinks that flirting makes him look younger😊
5.Problems they face with their partners,lady keep on nurturing in special cases😳
6.For kids😡
7.Not satisfied with her.😡
8.Thinks she is not beautiful😡
9.They might feel flirting is a fantasy..🤢

i agreee with marked points

ashley1 thumbnail
Married men who flirt are:
1: Stupid as they end up ruining many many lives...Life of their kids, their new lover, their parents, their parent-in-laws & of course their wife.
2: They are a black bad ugly name for the whole society they live in. They put the reputation of whole khandan in danger.
3: Only 0.99999 % times the wife is at fault when divorces happen due to extra-marital relationships. Mens' flirting lead to divorces too.Even if they flirt for fun, it usually turns serious.

LADIES, BEWARE OF MARRIED MEN WHO FLIRT. BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA BE THE OTHER WOMAN...IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE MARRIED GUY & HE SAYS HE IS INTERESTED IN YOU TOO. BE FIRM & ASK FOR A SIGNED DIVORCE DECREE...SIGNED BY HIM & THE WIFE. And only then, think about going forward with any relationship. You are putting everybody's life in danger, when men or women try to flirt even while married. Because beleive me people...stop it...Extra marital flirting can turn into serious love & trouble afterwards.   😭
Edited by ashley1 - 18 years ago
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it is a natural tendency for both men and women to admire other people. As mentioned by someone that being on a diet does not mean you should avoid looking at the menu. For me, I would look at every pretty women who passes me on the street. The important thing is to be able to impose self restraint. Flirting, according to me is healthy. My wife flirts, so do I. As long as you know where to stop, I don't think any trust is broken.
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mad_cap

I think it is a natural tendency for both men and women to admire other people. As mentioned by someone that being on a diet does not mean you should avoid looking at the menu. For me, I would look at every pretty women who passes me on the street. The important thing is to be able to impose self restraint. Flirting, according to me is healthy. My wife flirts, so do I. As long as you know where to stop, I don't think any trust is broken.

Coming up to your bolded words.
I dont think it has to be called as flirting.Its simply which every human do.There is nothing wrong in it..
mad_cap thumbnail
Well, kavitha what exactly is meant out here - is it married men flirting or married men having an affair. I think think what I wrote is one of the many phases of flirting.
mad_cap thumbnail
For those of you who are not aware, the etymology of the word flirting derives from the old French word 'fleurter' meaning 'to flower'. And I think the most appropriate definition has been stated by Peta Heskell as:
Flirting is shining your inner light via your words and deeds in such a way that people are irresistibly drawn to you.
mist thumbnail
mad_cap , good to know I am not the odd one out with my view on flirting.
Healthy flirting is good for everyone. Married/Unmarried. everyone apprecites and loves a little attention. And as long as it is fun and harmless - its not a big deal.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
In my opinion there is a difference between 'flirting' with someone and 'hitting on' someone
To me flirting is a natural and sometimes subconscious reaction. A way of people showing that they find someone attractive. We cannot expect married men from feeling attractions to women ...a little bit of harmless flirting is OK. However....excessive flirting is more than just natural reaction and is a big no no.
However, when people 'hit on' someone the action is intentional and the idea is to either start a relationship of 'get laid'. So married men or women hitting on other people is a big no no. Even if it fails...it is equivalent to cheating as it involves showing explicit interest and attraction to someone else.
Traveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

In my opinion there is a difference between 'flirting' with someone and 'hitting on' someone
To me flirting is a natural and sometimes subconscious reaction. A way of people showing that they find someone attractive. We cannot expect married men from feeling attractions to women ...a little bit of harmless flirting is OK. However....excessive flirting is more than just natural reaction and is a big no no.
However, when people 'hit on' someone the action is intentional and the idea is to either start a relationship of 'get laid'. So married men or women hitting on other people is a big no no. Even if it fails...it is equivalent to cheating as it involves showing explicit interest and attraction to someone else.

thats exactly what i had in mind!😛 really well said return_to_hades👏