Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kay Kay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Flirting in any form is fun as long as it does not tread the thin line of decency. Before one of you quizzes me on the thin line of decency, the individuals flirting should themselves know where to draw that line.

The road to success in any field is always under construction 😛 and flirting is no exception.
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
There are lot of reasong for a man to flirt with other girl

1) He is not getting the wanted love from his wife but he have to understand how is it for a girl to hav a kids and take care of whole family when they just do nothing and wants the only fun for night 🤢 🤢

2) Their Wife is no more sexy ( in that case i think he shud neva get married at the first place cause for him after some days sex his wife's sexyness fade, so he shud look for a nice place where he get a new 1 everyday 🤢 🤢 )

3)His wife is getting old but before thinking that u shud hav a look at urself in mirror too, if she is getting old, u r not getting younger either🤢 🤢

4)For some of them it's just fun or make them wife a little jeaolus ( well in that case it maybe ok depending wht ur flirting abt and thir seriousness)

That's all the reasong i can think abt right now, iw ill post some more later 😆

Take care
Anamika