Posted: 12 years ago

Aditya Redij @ Dubai Fashion Week 2008
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can somebody tell me how to post pics i am new to fb
ayushi_lnmdjian thumbnail

Aditya Redij: I did the weirdest thing a couple of years ago during monsoon. We were in a group of friends who decided to get drenched in the rain. We had a blast but after that we did the unthinkable. We actually had the guts to go to a five star hotel and order cutting chai and bhajiya , which they obviously didn't serve.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Walking-down-the-rainy-lane&aid=1864
Aditya loves to travel

Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Is Desh Laado loves traveling and discovering new places. He shares with us some of his travel experiences.

Favorite holiday destination
Switzerland. It's a beautiful country full of natural and scenic beauty with wonderful cultural experiences.

Places in India you have been to

I have discovered a lot of North. I have also covered many places in South. I would like to discover West as I have not explored it much.

Places (abroad) you have been to
I have been to Honkong, London, Canada, Dubai, Switzerland, and Malaysia.

If you were given a free ticket to travel to any place across the globe, which would you choose?
I would love to go to Australia. I have not yet explored this beautiful island.

Most memorable trip
I was in Canada for 3 months for the Youth Exchange Programme. 9 Indians and 9 people from different countries were taken to Stanford. I had great fun sharing place with families and 17 strangers. Also I learnt a lot about their culture.

Most adventurous trip
My most adventurous trip was to Malaysia. I went to the Islands there and participated in numerous adventures and water sports like paragliding, Scuba diving, trekking. It was a thrilling and fantastic experience.

Craziest thing you did
In Malaysia there are exciting theme parks and breathtaking rides. There was this dangerous ride in which we all were scared to sit. My cousin challenged me to sit on it. Initially I was scared but I sat on that ride and won the bet. That was really crazy.

The trip you enjoyed the most
Dubai trip. I went to Dubai for Dubai Fashion Week and had the best of time. I was there for around one year.
Watch this video!
Raageshwari & Aditya Redij