The shady Rainbow- A Delena OS

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

The shady Rainbow

Elena hissed through her teeth in a mere breathless whisper. His fangs sinking deeper into the crook of her neck sucking the rich blood that delicately dripped down. The throbbing seemed to increase as his teeth descended even further.  She whimpered in ache, the pain burning through the dark of her eyes. She held tighter to his shoulders resisting and fighting his body off her. The monster within him seemed to be in control, biting, sucking and slurping her blood away.

Damon'

Her word was shaky and unkempt. The weight of his body shadowed over hers, a mixture of Scotch and male clone lingered within his scent intoxicating her in every way possible. Her body no longer in her control as she lifelessly draped in his touch. Everything of his had a sense of belonging as if he was all that she was used to. He smelt familiar, felt familiar... Stefan, her thoughts meekly whispered. She stiffened at the mere notion of her beloved, they need to find him. Her fingers gripped his shoulder tight trying to force his body off her.

Ssstop'. Stop'. Damon!

She whimpered slightly louder struggling with the overwhelming emotion that rose in her heart at his presence. It didn't work. Her cry ignored. He wasn't in control and in no mood to stop. More blood was drained out of her; she could feel her veins rushing to his demand. The pain scorching in every inch of her breathless body; it was blunt like a sharp stab weakening her. With merely self-torment she involuntarily pulled him closer to strain the sting that comforted her body in hope he would stop.

As their bodies collided in an embrace the world sluggishly phased in her mind, the room twirling around her eyes. She closed her eyes shut, breathing in the rising passion that comforted in her heart at that brief moment. He pulled her closer to himself, if possible, sucking deeper into her blood bank. She felt herself shiver as a burst of electric ran down her figure while his hands encircled her waist. This was new and not shared before, not even with Stefan, it awakened her soul.

Her feelings shifted into countless contemplation, her head light and dizzy circling the beats of her heart that jumped in frenzy. Her knees shaking with fear of the close approximately shared. Elena slowly could no longer feel the sharp cut of his teeth nor the setting that surrounded her. The room was in complete hush. The gentle breeze of the wind touched her pale skin ever so lightly as she held him tighter balancing her body.

She was in no state of mind.

Mechanically she tilted her head giving him a better access. The violent sucking replaced with pecking that circled around her neck as if kissing her skin. He hadn't stop. The gulp of his thirst was the only source breaking the silence that loomed in the room.  She knew he couldn't stop himself. He had no choice. He hadn't drunk blood for a week. He wasn't Damon, the Damon that wouldn't dare to hurt her, the Damon she knew.

His body was stiff and solid as if preventing himself to feel. He kept drinking her blood un-mercilessly and un-willingly. She held him tighter ignoring her screaming conscious that was afraid of the depth of her sacrifice. All she knew at that sheer second was that he was in her arms and he needed her. And nothing would stop her from comforting him, after all he is done, all he is going to do to do for her he deserved this. She wanted this. 

The warmth of his finger lingered in her skin pulling her neck closer. She whimpered. Not in pain but sheer pleasure. The chill ran down her spine like a water droplet running in a window on a rainy day. His every move colouring her soul with the human she once used to be, the one she was before her parents died.  She felt alive.

Her heart danced with absolute twinkling delight that swished in the dark night. She was dazed under his enchantment; unconsciously she pulled him even closer. No reason came in her mind to stop herself from his embrace yet she felt as if she had committed a crime, a sin. The soft gentle breeze of the room whispered to her as if she had forgotten something, something important. There was something erroneous; she couldn't comprehend with the thought that spoke in her mind. Ignoring the sickening feeling that swam in her stomach, she held tighter, her lips trembled in desire and her heart raced with a familiar fear.

Time had stopped in her mind, she felt at peace and secure in his arms. Her heart was at harmony after what seemed an eternity.

'

A veracious knock at the dingy hotel room shook her, both physically and mentally. The room now clear with precision as the fog of her sight evaporated, her conscious that faded only milliseconds ago renewed with her knowledge that slowly dived into her brain.  She stiffened, the pain returned. Everything seemed sharper and then it finally sank in, Stefan' she had forgotten him... Damon had made her forget. Her heart fell.

Her eyes began to beam with crystal clear water that formed a thin layer in her dark brown eyes. She grabbed his shoulders and with souring anger pushed him away. It came as a surprise to Damon as his body stumbled and his teeth withdrew from her neck in an abrupt manner. Her shy scream echoed within the room as instinctively she held tight to her neck. Blood encircled her long fingers and adrenaline fighting in her every muscle. The knock on the door eloping in the background as they both stood still.

The light blue arrays of his eyes were widened with a golden pupil outlined in dark black, his face pale like a sheet of crisp white paper, his body proud with a hint of anger. His veins were distinct and filled with burning red around his eyes, his fangs peeping through his lips that dripped blood. His muscled chest thumping in heavy breaths, his eyes trailed to her neck that leaked blood. She stood fearless and in verge of tears.

Elena's heart twitched as a pinch of piercing blue veiled in his eyes, his face breaking into slight colour as his fangs disappeared. She watched his body stiffen while guilt washed over him, his eyes begging for forgiveness. She stood entrenched to her spot in tears that fell on her cheek, not for the pain but for the fact she had forgotten Stefan, her love and the world around. She loves Stefan and only Stefan she told herself not allowing the tinge of complaint that her heart sent through her body to evolve.

Elena'. I.

Save it Damon. We can't afford to waste more time, Klaus knows we are coming after him. Let's go. Stefan Needs me.

She whispered loud enough for the words to reverberate in his mind and a flicker of hurt to surface. Her eyes filled with insipid emotion while her hair fell perfectly around her face that remained pale. She turned towards the door shutting off the feelings that rose with her beating heart. She took a step forward and before the blink of her eye, he raced in front of her.

Damon Please, not now.

Elena swallowed the lump of guilt that danced in her. She stared into his eyes that mimicked regret which swelled in his face. Damon's hot breaths hitting her face inebriating her senses. Why must he have this effect on her? He was an inch away peeling the walls she built to shield her feelings. Her heart was already deceiving her as she stood staring at the depth of his piercing blue eyes that gripped her in his spell. She could feel the repentance that exuded from his existence.

His eyes locked hers into a stare that defined all his emotions. She remained silent. Her eyes bursting with overwhelmed emotions that exploded within her. She loves Stefan, Only Stefan she tried to convince herself.  A lone tear traced her face. He clinched his jaw together as his lips formed a tight hold, angry at himself, she presumed. His hand raised and reached her face and delicately smeared her tear away.

I am sorry. Elena. I don't know what overcame me.

She tried to blink the hurt away. She despised herself for the attention her heart paid to him, she loves Stefan. Why must she question her love at his presence? She lowered her eyes afraid he will read her, understand her, like always. Her eyes glimpsed at her hands that were painted in dripping dark blood, small portions of blood falling on the floor. Her thoughts ran back to Stefan, how he must be doing now? What he must be feeling. Where are you Stefan? Another tear trailed down her cheeks and nested into curves of her lips.

Are you ok?

He spoke; worry oozing out of his every word. She remained silent. Her head and eyes lowered away from his. She shut her eyes tight as his thumb lifted her chin. With every power in her will she tried to back away but her legs stood still. The feelings that she buried deep inside resurfaced in her chocolate brown eyes. They stood staring...

Are you? Elena whispered.

He smirked.

He pugnaciously bit his hand and fed her his blood before she could have a chance to breathe. She didn't fight, she knew better. Gulping his blood, the pain seem to lessen while his eyes burned with abhorrence for himself for hurting her, she could sense it.  The bites in her neck slowly healing.

I am Damon. I am more than just Okay... Are you alright elena?

His words swished in the dark of the night. His dark hair dishevelled, his eyes glistening with radiating anxiety, his features in distress while his eyebrows fused together in worry. Damon even in that state looked gorgeous, more so than she ever noticed. Elena didn't speak, she didn't know herself. Stefan's life was in Klaus's hand. Bonnie has gone savaging for answers, her life possibly in danger. Jeremy can see ghosts. Jenna is dead. He has become weaker with each passing week. Stefan hasn't been found. He could possibly be ... She couldn't complete the thought. It broke her heart. She turned her face to where the door stood and slowly took his hands away from her face stepping towards it.

We haven't got the time to have this conversation Damon, Stefan is in Danger.

Elena didn't turn around; she knew he would be hurt. She gulped the taste of blood, it was a mixture of water and food colouring that rustled together at the tip of her tongue, disgusting to say the least. She hid the tiny remaining vampire bite with her hair and wiped her lips that were stained with Damon's blood. She composed herself and with a twist of her wrist the door opened wide...

Heya. I am priyanka for those who dont know me. Needless to say I am MAJOR Fan Of Delena, (DAMON ESPICALLY! LOL... like who isn't?) and KaJen! this is just a random thing I started writing, I will NOT be continuing it coz I CBF and this is just something I wrote coz just I felt like writing something about Delena. I just wanted to show what I think Elena feels about damon, it doesn't have ending coz I didn't  how to finish it.  I dont expect comments or anyfin really. I just wanted to put it out there and hopefully make someone smile ;) I love Delena!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just start reading  it.. the starting is great... but itss to late here 2.am mornning.. i will read the rest tomorrow  and comment in the mornning...thanks for the writting.. .. will edit my post ..

*edited

i could not resist my self to read this..so i am editing now...

its just awesome... so perfect from elena's side... ... luv you writting skill... you hav the power over words... i am looking forward to  read your writting more.. thanks for writting 👏👏
👏👏👏Edited by Barbie3143 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

i just start reading  it.. the starting is great... but itss to late here 2.am mornning.. i will read the rest tomorrow  and comment in the mornning...thanks for the writting.. .. will edit my post ..

*edited

i could not resist my self to read this..so i am editing now...

its just awesome... so perfect from elena's side... ... luv you writting skill... you hav the power over words... i am looking forward to  read your writting more.. thanks for writting 👏👏
👏👏👏

ahahaha Lol, you are too cute! Your words mean alot ;)  Perfect from elena's POV? hehe was not expecting that, thanks a bunch. Thank you for commenting.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res!

*EDITED*

My My Priyanka, this was one hell of an OS! I absolutely LOVED it <3

I haven't seen Season 2 because it hasn't come in India yet :| But I DO know a little of the story! Anyhow, this was freakin' fabulous! The way you described everything from Elena's PoV, was so amazing! And Damon...*sigh*

I loved the way you described the blood-sucking :P It gave me the chills 😆

Fabulous work <3

When are you done with your academic stuff? Just so that I can pester you for updates on all your 2496492398237 FFs 🤣

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Forgot to add this- I like how you've kept the ending open :)
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Res!

*EDITED*

My My Priyanka, this was one hell of an OS! I absolutely LOVED it <3

I haven't seen Season 2 because it hasn't come in India yet :| But I DO know a little of the story! Anyhow, this was freakin' fabulous! The way you described everything from Elena's PoV, was so amazing! And Damon...*sigh*

I loved the way you described the blood-sucking :P It gave me the chills 😆

Fabulous work <3

When are you done with your academic stuff? Just so that I can pester you for updates on all your 2496492398237 FFs 🤣

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Forgot to add this- I like how you've kept the ending open :)

Aanyaaa!! how i missed talking to you! ahaha ;) You havent seen season 2? Say whaaat? My friend you havent seen anything then! Season 1 is sooo bloody boring except those rare delena moments and ofcourse Damons dialogues hehe! :)  Thank you for the sweet compliments, your seriously Adorable! and for my academics I got tomorrow then its holidays! yayayaaya but I got 4 assignments urgh... I will try to update, maybe? LOl and you my friend need to update both Love Is and Isa! <3 You!
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res

*Edited*

Hey Priyanka,
Now, I dont really watch the Vampire Diaries, but I have heard about it from my friends. Its something about sucking blood and romancing right? (shudder) It kinda gives me creeps, I will just stick to my sweetheart Pattinson. But I really liked your story, like really. And m pretty active of fanfiction.com, so I do know the basic concept of VD. Well, like always, it was amazing. I loved it.  It was one of the best Delena Oss I have read(yeah, I started reading them, like a month back..). You have a style, and lots and lots of talent. Why dont u become an author? Like, seriously! I love u <3 <3 <3, and I absolutely adore the way u write!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love.
Antara:)
Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
post it on www.fanfiction.com
Originally posted by: belle_moi

post it on www.fanfiction.com

I tried, but I dont know how to like post it up and stuff, their setting is really awkward. Help me? If you can? Lol ;)
Originally posted by: dimpledsmile

awesome os!!

awww thanks girly! Appreciate it! ;) btw Thank you for commenting in all my FF's / OS's It really does mean alot and I am sorry coz I never have the chance to reply back or thank you. sooo Thank you! hehe ;)
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PRI PRI PRI!
FINALLLYY YOUU HAVE POSTDD AN OS!
BUUT II STYLL NEEDD ALL THEE FF'SS UPDATEDD!
HMMM ON DELENA!
NOT SUCHH A BIGG FANN!
BUUT DEFINTELYY A BIG FANN OF STELENA <33
DONTT WORRY IIM A FAN OF DELENA TOO!
ISI LIYYEE I READD THISS FF.
OTHAAWISSEE I WOULLDNT :P
ANNYWAIIZZ THE PARTT WAS AMAZING!
YOUU DESCRIBEEDD EVERYTHINGG IS WELL!
HATSS OFF BABE<3

PLESSHH PLESSHH PLESSSHHH ! UPDATE YOUR FF;ZZ!