The shady Rainbow- A Delena OS - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
hey pri it was super and i love stefan so hehe...

i dont watch the show, only the books so :D

and u missy go update ur other ffs please! esp the kajen one!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..KaJenDelena..

Aanyaaa!! how i missed talking to you! ahaha ;) You havent seen season 2? Say whaaat? My friend you havent seen anything then! Season 1 is sooo bloody boring except those rare delena moments and ofcourse Damons dialogues hehe! :)  Thank you for the sweet compliments, your seriously Adorable! and for my academics I got tomorrow then its holidays! yayayaaya but I got 4 assignments urgh... I will try to update, maybe? LOl and you my friend need to update both Love Is and Isa! <3 You!

Priyankaaa! :D I missed you too! Those days when you gave me comments longer than my updates...*Sigh* I miss them 🤣

Yeah I know! Season 1 was pretty non-happening :P But I'm preventing myself [with utmost difficulty] not to watch Season 2 on the net because I wanna watch it in my HUGEE T.V when it comes...so that I can see a big Damon 😆  Bahahaha :D

Yeah I knoww! Imma try and update next week! I've written a few pages of Isa so I might update it before Love Is... but by next week I plan to update both! If time permits, of course :P

Love you <3

xoxo
Aanya
penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very beautifully written.👏...plz continue soon...
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Loved Loved it!
Seriously, it was just so intense that i couldnt even get up to pick up the phone that was ringing lool But WOW! That was something! Youre writing is just so serene and beautiful and the way you have protrayed and described Elena's feelings and emotions towards Damon, left me speechless. I LOVE Delenaa ALOT so this was a DOUBLE TREAT for me =) Thank you and continue writing away...also youre ffs :P
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow gal!!! gr8 
OS!!!
loved it a lot !!!!!...very nice...
and the best part it was on delena
although i like seeing stefan elena 
together but still i loveee damon :D
really very nice i love it  a lot!!! gr8 wrk :D :D
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

hey...

that was really awsum n beautiful...

even im a big fan of Delena...love them..

n this os...fully based on wat elena feel..

thnx for the pm...

Heyaaa!  Ur a fan? YAY! They are beyond stunning, arnt they? yep hehe Thats what I hope and think elena feels towards Damon *sigh* ahaha and nws ;) Thank you sooo much for ALWAYS ALWAYS commenting it means alot! <3
Originally posted by: Liashna

Thanks for the pm.. Well am still trying to read u updates... Sorry...

Will try to read asap, n for this OS, well i never read the book or watched Vampire Diaries, but will still try to comprehend... LOL

C Ya, n sorry again...

Heyaa hun! Nws ;) You have nothing to apoligize for, i completely understand ur situation. Hun I dont expect comments from anyone who cant provide it, I understand everyone's situation, I dont want it to be a duty for anyone, I want them to comment because they Want to comment hehe so you got nothing to apoligize for ;) You haven't watched TVD or read the books? The show is the most amazing "mystical" based show ever! when I mean the best, I mean the best! ahaha The books are more intense and amazing <3 I definately recommned reading and watching both hehe ;) Thank you for taking the time to comment and reading my work, means alot!
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

hey pri it was super and i love stefan so hehe...

i dont watch the show, only the books so :D

and u missy go update ur other ffs please! esp the kajen one!

ASHUUU! I missed missed misssed YOU! I seriously thought of you being a "stefan fan" (you have no idea how hard it is for me to digest that!) and how this may effect you ahahaha ;) Trust me if you watch the show, you will turn to a Delena/ DAMON FAN! Oh my he is amazing! and the books are soo beautiful! I looove it! I will try to update my ff's! ;)
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Priyankaaa! :D I missed you too! Those days when you gave me comments longer than my updates...*Sigh* I miss them 🤣

Yeah I know! Season 1 was pretty non-happening :P But I'm preventing myself [with utmost difficulty] not to watch Season 2 on the net because I wanna watch it in my HUGEE T.V when it comes...so that I can see a big Damon 😆  Bahahaha :D

Yeah I knoww! Imma try and update next week! I've written a few pages of Isa so I might update it before Love Is... but by next week I plan to update both! If time permits, of course :P

Love you <3

xoxo
Aanya

ahahahaaa Aanya! Chicaaa I missed you more <3 ahaha yeaaa those days where I actually had time to write comments! lmaooo dw those days shall come once more... soon! ;) Yeaaa Watching TVD on TV is just something else, i done the same thing! Lmaooo ;) Damon *sigh* *sigh*, he is sooo amazing!...     Okay.  ahahaaha I back to earth now. You better update, cant wait for both :) <3 yaaa!
Originally posted by: penguin143

very beautifully written.👏...plz continue soon...

Thank you! means alot ;) ahaa I am sorry but I wont be continuing, its just a Oneshot, I know the ending is a bit off but I cant conclude it, sorry :)