Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nyxx

Loved Loved Loved it!

Seriously, it was just so intense that i couldnt even get up to pick up the phone that was ringing lool But WOW! That was something! Youre writing is just so serene and beautiful and the way you have protrayed and described Elena's feelings and emotions towards Damon, left me speechless. I LOVE Delenaa ALOT so this was a DOUBLE TREAT for me =) Thank you and continue writing away...also youre ffs :P

Heyaaa! ahahahhahahaahaa Oh.em.Gee! lmaooo your comment made my day! WOW, your kind words are just sureal. Thank you and I am glad you liked it soo much that you neglected your ringing phone for it! lmaooo, I LOVE DELENA TOO! They are just the most beautiful couple ever! ahaha I wont be continuing this as it is just a random OS, sorry ;) and I will try to update my FF's :) and yeah I almost forgot.. Thank you for your comments, there always adorable and I am sorry if idont reply back, its coz time and school wont permit me ;)
Originally posted by: mehak_arora

wow gal!!! gr8 

OS!!!
loved it a lot !!!!!...very nice...
and the best part it was on delena
although i like seeing stefan elena 
together but still i loveee damon :D
really very nice i love it  a lot!!! gr8 wrk :D :D

Hey Mehak! Thank you, I am glad you liked it. You're a Stelena fan, i see * evil eye* lmaooo just kidding, I love Delena so it obviously had to be about them <3 ;) and who doesn't love Damon? lmaooo hehe. Mehak, hun, sweetheart, your comments are Always filled with kind words that make me smile like crazy! Thank you for Always commenting, it really does mean alot! ;)
Originally posted by: belle_moi

res

*Edited*

Hey Priyanka,
Now, I dont really watch the Vampire Diaries, but I have heard about it from my friends. Its something about sucking blood and romancing right? (shudder) It kinda gives me creeps, I will just stick to my sweetheart Pattinson. But I really liked your story, like really. And m pretty active of fanfiction.com, so I do know the basic concept of VD. Well, like always, it was amazing. I loved it.  It was one of the best Delena Oss I have read(yeah, I started reading them, like a month back..). You have a style, and lots and lots of talent. Why dont u become an author? Like, seriously! I love u <3 <3 <3, and I absolutely adore the way u write!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love.
Antara:)

My dear Pyari Antara, ahahaaa ILY! trust me you shudder now but when you actually feast your eyes on Damon, you will see why its got a MASSSIVE line of people following it ahaha ;) Pattison? really? like really? ahaha Team Jacob black. Thank you very much! AHHAHAAHAAHA ;) I am glad you really liked my OS hehe It means alot esp coming from you <3 One of the best? WOW! you make me blush with such kind words,  an author? wow, I actually have never thought about it, I have a clear image of what I want to do in life ( International Aid worker hehe ;) ) but like they say " your never too sure", hehe Thank you!  hun I honestly see your future calling " a writer" all over it! :) Love you moreee!

ps; Can you please let me know how to post work on Fanfiction.net, coz i couldnt do it, hehe Their setting is really awkward. ;)
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there Priyanka...
I have never really seen TVD...but I have read the first part...
Your OS has beautifully defined Elena's feelings...
Heart really is a fickle thing aint it...
Enjoyed it dear...
Kudos👏
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Hi there Priyanka...

I have never really seen TVD...but I have read the first part...
Your OS has beautifully defined Elena's feelings...
Heart really is a fickle thing aint it...
Enjoyed it dear...
Kudos👏

Hey Nidhsara (?) !  TVD the show is a must watch, do give it a try ;) ahaa I love the books aswell! Thank you soo much for commenting and showering me with sweet words. ;) Yes, the heart is a frickle thing esp when its in denail ;) I am glad you enjoyed it! Thank you once again.
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..KaJenDelena..

My dear Pyari Antara, ahahaaa ILY! trust me you shudder now but when you actually feast your eyes on Damon, you will see why its got a MASSSIVE line of people following it ahaha ;) Pattison? really? like really? ahaha Team Jacob black. Thank you very much! AHHAHAAHAAHA ;) I am glad you really liked my OS hehe It means alot esp coming from you <3 One of the best? WOW! you make me blush with such kind words,  an author? wow, I actually have never thought about it, I have a clear image of what I want to do in life ( International Aid worker hehe ;) ) but like they say " your never too sure", hehe Thank you!  hun I honestly see your future calling " a writer" all over it! :) Love you moreee!

ps; Can you please let me know how to post work on Fanfiction.net, coz i couldnt do it, hehe Their setting is really awkward. ;)

Thanku thanku!
Now, about the fanfiction thing, have u signed up?
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
  • Set up an account on FanFiction.net. Read the terms and conditions and note the author conduct rules.

Go the Documents section on your user page. Enter a label for your story and choose a story format from the drop-down menu. Upload the file from your computer and click on "Submit Document."

Click on the Stories section and click on "New Story." Read and agree to the Writer's Guidelines if you're asked to do so.

Select a category for your story. Choose the medium and choose the specific TV show, movie, book or other fictional entity to which your story is related.

Enter a summary for your story. This is what readers will see when browsing stories to read. Include information in this summary that you think will interest fans, such as the characters involved and the popular dynamics addressed.

Choose that appropriate options from the pull-down menus. Choose the rating that is most age-appropriate for your audience. That status should reflect if the story is complete or if it is a story that you will add more to later.

Edit your story if needed. You can also add chapters to your story in the edit mode to make it an ongoing saga.

• Read more: How to Post a Story on FanFiction.net | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2124239_post-story-fanfictionnet.html#ixzz1QqP2TjRF

Now, If u understand pls explain it to me too :) Yeah! I have not been able to understand either:(
    Maria151994 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    hey thats nice os
    plz right more oses on ar too
    lov
    ria
    Barbie3143 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Originally posted by: ..KaJenDelena..

ahahaha Lol, you are too cute! Your words mean alot ;)  Perfect from elena's POV? hehe was not expecting that, thanks a bunch. Thank you for commenting.

he he he cute me.. he he .. btw.. thanks ***making shy face..
    KaJen_addiction thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
    what n os! awesome!
    seriously ur n amazing writer
    great job pri
    thnx 4 pm