•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
                             [ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]

The author of this post have been chosen to restrict conntent of this post to members only

hello every one and this is my first wu on the forum so please bear it and take light if it had any typr errors

WRITTEN UPDATE:

Nimi was serving water to mr.k ,bitto and utkarsh.bitto asks nimi about something and she says she said it to simran utkarsg smiles and simran comes there keeping accounts book n her hand.mr.k ask her abt the shop license and she says that the office was closed.utkarshand mr.k says her its an important work and should be done quickly.simran says she will do it first the next morning.mrs.k comes down asking every one to sit for dinner and tells nimi to arrange the table. simran goes up to fresh up and mrs.k is busy in questioioning children abt the rhymes.the girls end up telling the rhymes and nimi feels happy. when it comes to the boys turn nimi sighs them from back and they starts saying a rhyme and gehna,ria who came there feels happy seeing this. but mrs.k end up saying u didn't reminded it correctly and next time memorise it correctly. the boys nod their heads.mrs.k scolds nimi for giving them hints and mr.k who suddenly came there divert topic asking abt her where abts from morning,she says she went to pandit ji in search of  the 5th dil and she shows some photos which she brought with her to every one.mrs.k asks gehna abt karthik and wonders his where abouts
                    karthik was in a restaurant along with lovely and her firends.the show director came there and says the sponser had some problem with show and the show may be cancelled. lovely and others get worried knowing this and karthik was upset as its already 8 he has to go home
                     gehna was worried as kuttu didn't come yet and she calls him.but she finds his cell switch off and all the four dls get worried.they were worried as its a rule that before 9 every one should be at dining table.nimi tries to cool them saying he will come by time.all that they fear is mrs.k shouldn't know this.
                    kutu was still at restaurant worrying to leave home and lovely says to master that every thing will be fine ab=nd they all get to leave home.lovely says her friends that she will leave they ask her won't u drop us?.lovely says she didn't brought her vehicle and we all should go by rickshaws only.kutu says he will drop them but lovely reluctantly says no thanks and abt to leave. kutu sighs to her friend and she forces lovely to sit i vehicle in side of kuttu and they all leave in his vehicle.they all were praising kutu and he smiles seeing at lovely.
                    then lovely says to him"u are my fiance and u don't know where i live." now kutu was in a tough situation after some drive he stopped car and he says that he is not lovely's fiance and he said lies. lovely had a victorous smile and all her friends scold him and they all get out of the car.but they are all shocked to see because he stopped the car exactly infront of lovelys house.he comes out and he says he was fed up with lovely's lies and thought of saying a lies that he wasn't her fiance.lovely's friendsaid him to leave he till door and come.lovely feels uncomfortable and while going to the door she apologises him and asks him to forgive her. they both have an eyelock and their friends suddenly comefrom back and pushes them towards eachother which make them hug.they both feel something different and lovely leaves kutu kept staring at her.
                  it was 9:00 pm every one was at dining table in khouse and kutu was lost in his thoughts about the way he spent his ime with lovely and was smiling to him self.mrs.k saw him smiling and asks him reason, he says that he got remembrance oif some office matter.then mrs.k says him that"i said u so many times not to think abt office in home and abt home in office."she says him to see girls photos and mr.k sighs him as they were worst but seeing mrs.k he says he was saying they were nice.karthik says he will see photos and mrs.k continues eating.after dinner nimi drags kutu to upstairs and asks him abt lovely.kutu says he finded her and also taught her alesson nimi excitingly asks what did he do.kutu says don't get excited and now she will be sitting in her house and might be repenting for all that she did with me.
                   here lovely was saying every thing to abhay and tanya and they both were laughing heavily which makes lovely irritated.and she says i helped u and did all this for u now u are laughing at me. tanya came to har and says we never forget that all u did for me but how u get out of this. lovely says now inorder to clear this i has to say another lies,and she says she felt happy as she said sorry to him and now the account was balanced.she says as i said sorry to him he will get out of it, tanya says hope so and they bothe laugh.
                       next day morning lovely reaches the reharsal place and she saws every one standing around on stage laughing. she thinks that they got sponser but she was shocked to see karthik there and he says her smilingly "gud morning sweet heart"

precap:a person was talking to the mr.k in k hopuse and simran smilingly calls the constables and tells them to arrest him.that person asks her who are u and she says "inspector simran koushik" mrs.k looks at her
sorry for type errors and hope u like the update

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES TO OTHER FORUMS , THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR MEMBERS OF INDIA FORUM

Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago
Can you please post the rest of the update????
i posted it u see i am sorry as i lost my update twice due to power cut
Thanks for the update eventhough your power cut twice!

thanks for the lovely update
Thnks! Awww karthik thinking bout her!   ðŸ˜³