Update for Wednesday - June 29th 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update and side comments Tanuuu! 🤗

Yewww! again GW3 dialogs today 😕.

TA/Kanagu scenes were so touching😳. Aww Kanagu was so good today👏. A very true friend indeed. He was ready to give up his current career for TA sake. It was very sweet of Kanagu to say, if TA leads a good life, then he is there is take care of him😉. One best thing here is TA realised that even his mom did not help him in this situation and it is better if he thinks of it often.

Remembered this thirukural for Kanagu/TA relationship.
"Muganaga natpadhu natpandRu; nenjathu aganaga Natpadhu Natpu"
(It is not the smile on the face that proves a friendship, but the internal joy that fills the whole heart)

So they showed Suchi today🥱. Maybe this GW3 Bhuv might have threatened Suchi to get away from Prabha as she saw him talking to Suchi on the phone before🤢. omg! so one more new track added it🥱.

⭐️⭐️Kanagu was absolutely star of the day!⭐️⭐️
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu. for the quick update...
Kanagu -TA scene was nice today...
i thought prabha love deepa...but suchi was really there...
let us see what kumaran sir have in his mind...
totally a good episode...
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superb update👏😊. Today epi was  totally good 😊.

Bhuvana has no rights to comment about her son's life.🤢😡 She is not the right model to Prabha and then, how can she be able to advice or talk to Prabha about his love matter.😡

She thinks all the girls are like her only. Because of her selfish nature her daughter thuls and now prabha is also suffering. She is a characterless woman…sigh. Coming to Prabha's track… Deepa is going to get dragged in prabha and suchi probs.

Any way this Bhuvana is going to insult deepa in future which may also affect her life and her studies. Coming to kanagu's track, kanagu was too good.👏 He stole viewers' heart today.Wow! No words to praise him as he is faithful to TA and he also respects friendship.👏😊 Faithful friends are beyond price: No amount can balance their worth.😊 Finally the dir showed suchi in today's epi.🥱

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for the fast update..second time lucky too to have only one GW at a time..

pearl what u said was correct..it is good for TA to remember often his mother's lack of support and droham!!

but today's stars i think r both TA n Kanagu and above all real star True friendship!!😊  today's episode worth for that scene along...TA in spite of heavy loan refusing n supporting kanggu and kanagu's confidencein TA that if TA is ok he will be ok---super and of course kanagu's offer of canteen... i think this will revive TA some more..it will be good if he approaches the good social service dharman to help kanagu!! that shud buck up dharman n put him in spot..today i git the feel that the loan matter may be settled by TA soon, though after a short problem  but not major i hope!

new girl surely suchi...something fishy here...think now deepa may hve to console prabha more and earn GW3's wrath😭

bhuvana all geared to be gang leader of GWs---

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments 🤗.

It was a nice episode. The music Lakshman was listening and Buvana's voice together 😆 😆. The whole convo of theirs was done intentionally in the car so that Varadarajan can listen to them 😕. 

Awww TA and Kanagu scene was very touching but at the same time very sad 😭 😭. Poor TA has to cry coz of this money issue 😭...everything coz of that GW and her selfish daughter 😡. Very good Kumaran...everyone except your hero and heroine will come up in life and be happy but not T&T 😡. 

Grrr...already too many characters...ithila Suchi vera 😡. I hope that girl is just for few episodes. I can't take her character for months or years...pack her off with tomorrow's episode 🥱. 

Where is our heroine? Namma heroine ai indha side characters kumbal a theda vendi irukku 😔.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update, 

It was indeed a good episode👏..!! 'Pethavanga panna paavam pulaingale baadikum...' this is been happening to all the characters here...!! 
GW's paavam has made TA in trouble..!! Bhuvana's flashback has made Thulasi to be in problems..!! Padma's for Mohan and Pavi..!! Now again Bhuvana's character will spoil Prabha's life,... !! 

TA and Kanagu scene were too good.⭐️.!! It was heart touching scene😭..!! Kanagu's character is very well portrayed..!! Both TA and Kanagu were sweet today 😳..!! Kanagu being such a good hearted deserves Deepa, but their pair is okay compared with Prabha..!! 

So Suchi is here..!! I think they are going to have some problem with Prabha and Suchi..as Bhuvana and Laxman's conversation was done in front of VR.. which I think there is some link to this matter...!! I also think tomorrow Deepa might get some doubt on Suchi as she has seen the airport tag on the bag..!! Hope it will happen but anyways lets see..!! 😕
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Tanu!  So far no GW scene...

Absolutely hated Bhuvana's screeching today.  Her voice is really irritating!!!  And I get so mad seeing Laxman.  Pity us and Varadhan...Bhuvana is going to act towards Deepa the same way that Bazari did to Tulasi...

Omg...Kanagu was the star today!!!  He was too good!! I am so proud and happy of him.  It was really nice to see how he was running around serving food and told Ta that he's more important than money.  I can't believe that he was ready to pass his canteen just for Tamil...I have never seen anything like that before.  Please Mr. K. we want to see Kanagu's business improve.  I really hope this guy gets the girl he likes.  Love you Kanagu!!

Tamil should look at Kanagu and learn a couple things first.  We don't even see Tamil working for Dharman...instead he seems to be always floating here and there.  What is Ta going to do about the money now??  From the promo we know that he goes to see his dear mommy...I will get so mad at him if he brings up Tulasi's dosham to her!!  He is the one with bad luck on his side right now...but the hugging scene with the two friends was nice.

Prabha and Deepa...hmm...Doesn't Deepa need to get to school??  She's being nice to help Prabha but she doesn't deserve Bhuvana's gutter talk which we will see later on.  Wow...a new girl...is that really necessary now???  Already we got Dharman, Viswa and many side tracks and now there is this new girl...I think she is Suchi herself.  Tomorrow we will find out more about her...

A good episode today but still really sad that we don't get to see Tamil and Tulasi anymore.  I think this week we will only see her twice for a couple seconds.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a beautiful update!

Bhuvana and Lakshmans episodes no comments...😡

TA and Kanagu superb episode. Kanagu ⭐️⭐️⭐️    👏 . It was awesome to see Kanagu and TA hug. Reminded me of the episode where Deepa and Tulasi hugged each other.

Kanagu has always been there for TA. Even when, Tulasi was arrested and TA was in the hospital, Kanagu stayed always in favour of T and T. Every tough situation he has been with them.

I wish that Kanagu and Deepa should pair up. Deepa is Tulasis true friend and Kanagu is TAs true friend. So if Kanagu and Deepa get married then it will be the best.

If just thought of being in love with Deepa could raise Kanagu to this level then imagine how much he would grow if Deepa accepts his love.

Sorry Kumaran I always guess things wrong. I thought Suchi is only going to be an imaginery character. Looks like Deepa is going to help Suchi and Prabha pair up(or am I guessing it wrong again) .

That girl who is acting as Suchi is very cute. But I dunno if she is going to be good like Shymala or be a Villi and trouble Deepa.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and comments! 😃

Bhuvana should loose everything to TPS, and her son and her hubby should just leave her. That would be the best aapu to her. We can't expect such a woman like her to change. She should be made penniless atleast. 😍

The true friendship between TA and K was portrayed really well today. Kanagu is such a kind hearted guy. They keep changing his character and story. K was never considered to be the pair for D. That is why suddenly he has no mother whereas in the beginning TA paid for her operation. I don't like how TA keeps crying for his mistakes instead of correcting them. If he was true to K, he does not need to feel ashamed. Whom is he going to ask the money now?! Dharman again?! Mr. K's hero is loosing his value again!

Any new character in Thendral will not be welcomed by the viewers except TPS' son, i am eagerly waiting for his entry in this serial. Somehow i wished they ended Charu track without packing her off to UK. Now we have to go through another set of her tortures along with her Gutter-MIL to get her track ended. 👎🏼