Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta June 29 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

DK's house

Manav is at DK's house and DK is talking to Manav about the Bandra flat project and about Dharmesh. DK also tells Manav that he notices that Manav works with his heart a lot and when he is working in the business he should use his brain too and that Dharmesh can also be a bit clever. DK tells Manav about an inauguration party tomorrow and he should attend it. DK also tells Manav to bring Archana along with him because Aashna will not like if Archana does not attend. Manav agrees.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl

Savita is looking outside her chawl and is searching for her dog Damo. She is calling his name lots of times. Savita asks a neighbor if she has seen her Damo. The neighbor has not and Savita keeps calling for him across the whole chawl. Savita refers to Damo as her child and not her dog. Now she is asking lots of people for where Damo could be but no one has seen him. A whole crowd has come outside the chawl to see what is wrong. Savita is crying now and is desperate to find Damo. Damodar has come and is now watching the tamasha from upstairs. He makes fun of Savita and says it's good that the stupid dog left. He tells Savita that everyone is calling after him because they think he is Damo. A neighbor comes and tells Damodar that Savita has been calling him for a long time and asks if he can't hear. Damodar tells him that she is not calling for him. The neighbor grabs Damodar and takes him downstairs to Savita. The neighbor tells Savita that he has brought her Damo. (he has really brought her Damodar) Savita gets angry and says this is not my Damo, my Damo is a really lovely sweet thing, more than my husband. Another neighbor realizes that Savita was talking about her dog. The chawl neighbors all have a good laugh over this. Savita pushes the man neighbor and makes him look for Damo. They do as they are told. When they leave, Damodar is angry that Savita said Damo is more lovely than he is. Savita is raged at Damodar for calling him a dog. Damodar says let the dog come and I will hit him. Savita is even more furious and says if you hit him, I will break your 2 hands so you can no longer hold your drink. The neighbor brings Damo back. Savita is over the moon to see her Damo back and begins to stroke him very lovingly. Damodar says have you ever given me this love before? Savita says everyone gains love by their good aukat. Damodar says should I tell you your aukat? Now both are really angry and the fight is about tot turn physical. Savita takes Damo and makes him push Damodar. Archana sees them fighting and tells both of them to stop. Damodar tells Archana something bad about Damo. Savita tells Damodar not to say anything about her Damo. Archana stops both of them, tells them to talk in the house and takes them both inside the house.

Manav's office

Manav is in his office and a guy comes to his office. The guy is telling Manav that he could not find any Aashna. Manav tells him to look again. Manav is trying to reach Aashna by calling her but Aashna comes. Aashna is curious to know what happened. Manav tells Aashna he was being a little impatient. Manav tells Aashna about the party DK sir was holding. Aashna says yes she knows. Manav says DK sir also called Archana over. Aashna says that's good. Manav says he does not know how the girls should dress up at the party. Aashna tells Manav the party is tomorrow. Aashna says I get it, you are not worried about the party, you want to see Archana in a new saree. Aashna says she would have called Archana and she would be really happy but you guys are not very romantic right? Aashna takes Manav outside to get Archana a nice saree.

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Archana is in her room and is going through some papers. Manav has come in the room and Archana gets up from the bed and almost bumps into Manav. Archana got scared and fell on the bed. Archana says you scared me Manav, how did you come back so early today?  Manav says if I come back late it is a problem and now that I came back early that's a problem too. Archana laughs and says no it is not like I just did not know you could come back so early. Manav said no special reason, I just wanted to see you. Archana says how did you get so much love for me today? Manav says not just today, I just don't get enough time to spend with you. Manav asks Archana where Soham is. Archana says aai has taken him outside to go different places. Manav says good, good. Archana asks good, good. Manav looks a little shy and Archana says what are you hiding from me, what is behind you? Manav says why would I hide it, I have gotten a gift for my wife. Archana is very happy and opens the gift. It is a nice, fancy blue saree. Archana thanks Manav for the saree but then asks what was the occasion of getting this gift? Archana says it is not a special day like our anniversary. Manav tells Archana about DK holding a party and to bring Archana too. Manav says he wants Archana to wear that saree to the party. Archana says she won't be able to attend the party and aks what she will do at the party? Manav says you will enjoy with me. Archana says that she has never attended a party like this so it might be a little strange for her. Manav says he has not gone either but he says they will have to change themselves. Archana tries to protest but Manav says enough(not in an angry way) Manav says to attend the party and if she does not, then he will not go either. Archana says no, please don't say this, if you do not attend DK will not like it. Archana says she will go to the party with him. Manav is happy and he tells Archana to wear the saree right now. Archana says she will wear the saree tomorrow at the party. Manav says he just wants to see how Archana will look in the saree, if sahe will look as pretty as he thought or even more pretty. Archana happily says she will go and wear the saree. Manav is happy to hear this.

Deshmukh House

Manav is in his bedroom and Archana has come in the room with her beautiful  saree on. Archana slowly, and shyly walks over to Manav. The song Pavitra Rishta is playing in the background. Manav and Archana are walking to each other. Manav comes and touches Archana and tells her that she is looking very beautiful, so beautiful that he feels like loving her again. Archana says but their old love for each other has not finished yet. Archana goes and gives Manav a hug. Archana says thank you Manav. Manav asks what for? Archana says Manav, I have never thought that I would ever have so much happiness in my life. Archana says all my happiness is thanks to you. Manav smiles at his wife. Manav strokes his wife lovingly. They are still hugging and a song is playing in the background. Manav kisses Archana and the scene ends with them hugging.

Satish's house

Satish is in his house when he hears Varsha saying Soham looks so cute. Satish is confused for a second and right then Bhavna comes in the room. Bhavna asks Satish if Soham is back. Satish says Soham was supposed to be at Manav's house. Bhavna and Satish both are confused and go to the room where Varsha is. Varsha is looking at a video of a scene with her and Soham. Varsha was on the bed and Satish was there too saying for Soham to look at his papa. Varsha was telling Soham to say hi to his papa. Bith Varsha and Satish were trying to find out why Soham was crying. Varsha is very sad looking at this scene as she is now missing Soham. Bhavna goes to console Varsha. Bhavna asks Varsha why is she doing all of this and watching this, you will suffer the most by doing this and it will be even harder to forget Soham by watching the TV. Bhavna asks Varsha to control herself. Satish turns the TV off and goes to sit down with Varsha. Satish says what have you done to yourself Varsha. Satish says if you think that by your actons we will get Soham back at our house, then you are wrong. Satish says to wake up and understand, the pain you are having without Soham, even I am suffering. Varsha says if you were suffering, you would not send Soham to Tai's house. Varsha syas to at least let her live with the memories of her and Soham if he can't let her live with Soham. Varsha tells Satish to leave. Satish gets very angry and is mad at Varsha for not eating or drinking anything. Satish tells Varsha to answer his questions and that staying quiet will not accomplish anything. Varsha does not answer and is looking very sad

Deshmukh House

Archana is telling Savita that she has fed Soham and that he should go to sleep. Manav has a lot of toys on the bed. Archana asks what these toys are for. Manav is telling Archana that he will give the old toys from Sachu and they will be Soham's toys. Sachin needs a new cycle too. Archana is telling Manav that Sachin is still too small to be able to ride a cycle and that he will get hurt. Manav says but that does not mean we should not teach him how to ride a cycle and we will stay with him too. Archana says you can do whatever you want to. Archana looks a little sad. Manav comes and asks Archana what happened? Archana says I am just thinking about how Varsha is and her condition. Archana says Varsha has not eaten anything or drank the last time she sent Soham to our house, I am really worried for her. Manav says nothing like that will happen and last time when this happened Satish was not there as he was busy but now Satish is there to take care of Varsha. Archana says I hope this happens.

Deshmukh House the next morning

Archana is in her room looking through all of her gifts and her cosmetics. She looks at the makeup she got and a lot of other nice gifts(I think Manav gave it to her) Aashna comes in the room and surprises Archana. Aashna says you wife and husband are alike. Archana says when did you come Aashna Ji? Ashna says when you were looking through your products and cosmetics. Archana. Archana says Manav sent me a lot of cosmetics as I was going to the party with him but I don't think I will be using all of them. Archana gets a phone call. The phone call is from Manav. Manav wants to know if Archana has received all of the cosmetics. Archana says yes, she has all of them but you know I will not be using all of the cosmetics. Manav says but how will I know that you will be using all of them? Archana says something but Aashna signals Archana if she can have the phone. Aashna talks to Manav and Manav is surprised to hear Aashna. Aashna says she had came in and saw Archana's cosmetics. Aashna tells Manav that she will help get Archana ready for the party and they will both come to the party together. Manav agrees. Aashna  hangs up and then apologizes because she had thought Archana had wanted to talk to Manav but Archana says it's ok. Aashna says I will teach you about these cosmetics later, but first I will take you to the parlor. Archana says parlor? Ashna takes Archana's hand and takes her to the parlor.

Manav's office

Manav is doing work in his office when a worker comes and tells Manav that DK sir is calling him. Mana is wondering why DK sir would want him at this hour. Manav goes back into his office and sees a person who's back is turned to him. Manav asks who is this in my office, what are you doing here? Archana turns around and Manav looks at her surprised as she is looking very pretty. Aashna comes too. Manav asks when did you guys come? Aashna says when you were meeting with DK. Aashna says I told you Archana, Manav would not recognize you. Manav says you are looking very beautiful Archana. Aashna says now that we are both ready, will you get ready too? Manav says yes, I just have a little more work and I have brought my clothes here, so I will change here. Aashna says I have to go now, DK must be waiting for me, you guys come together too. Aashna gets ready to leave and is about ready to say something to Manav but then sees Manav and Archana looking and smiling at each other. Aashna smiles at the sight of how  close Archana and Manav are to each other and leaves.

Precap: Manav is telling Dharmesh that he has planned a long trip and that Dharmesh is thinking he can buy a motorcycle and you will see what kind of person you are. Dharmesh is looking scared.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  Is there another baby in the pipe line with the way arman's are behaving?
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update!! ðŸ˜Š
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update Bhalla... Waiting for tomorrow's episode 😛
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks archana looks pretty! .:)
ayushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the excellent update
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...!!