Do you think Mukul and Rageeni make a good pair?

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, just wondering,  they both are leads for the first time.. I assume.. 
do you think they look good together? 
No, I don't think so. They could have chosen the lead as someone else.. somehow I can't really connect or see the chemistry or connection between the two (yet), they both need to have a lot more depth with their feelings and also in their expressions..that would help reach the audience..properly..
Its only been few episodes of this show so i dont think it would be right to judge anyone's character or chemistry yet. It will be better to wait and watch until they are married or so but in my opinion they do share a nicee chemistry with each other. I really like them together 😳
we can't say anythong right now as its in begining we have to seee in future
ragini is good for this role.cute ,nutkhat and chulbuli.she fits in  all these 3 parameters.
I'm loving the chemistry! Guys they are new! And I think they are doing a good job till now. As the show progresses and they get to share more screen time together, the chemistry will definitely grow!😊
i like them they look cute together
YA I LYK DEM VRY MUCH AS A PAIR
Ya I believe, they both look so cute together...it'll be exciting to watch when they fall in love with each other..I loved the hug scene...when mukul n ragini were pushed by ragini's friends...ragini is cute n mukul looks very lovable pretty boy...I think he also starred in agle janam...he luked very dashing then and continues to look charming.
These two are the only interesting thing about this show right not, so I'd say "Yes" their chemistry is good.  I don't even know the names of the other daughters-in-law or their husbands.  The CVs need to hurry up and get Lovely in that house, so this show picks up some.