Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...*

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

1st April 2011- Is the Day when time stood still. why? because it  was the Last time we saw Harshad Chopda on our small screens. Yes, he is been missing since then and It has been 3 long months. No one knows where to find him. Although we did catch a small 5 mins glimpse on his birthday, but still after that no one knows where he is or what he is up to. recently there were few articles telling us about a whole new side of his life as in his interest in extreme sports, like Masters in swimming and learning how to dance. Apart from it I dont think we have any other proof or evidence of his existence.

So in this FC I would like to take you guys on a small stroll about this small town, chocolate boy, who has some amazing,alien features (as in ideal features) such as expressive eyes, killer smile,hands to die for and etc etc etc. And I hope this will help us to trace him down. 

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college.  His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during the first few years waiting for his big break but before that break swung by, he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and from then on-wards began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

Edited by -Alina- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail

Harshad As Karan
In Harshad's own words, he was lucky to get his first show, Mamta, really soon. he didn't had to struggle more.Though there was a news that Harshad was chosen to play this role because of his resemblance with Character's dad/brother (sorry don't remember correctly), but still Harshad tried to match up with everything and see today where he stands.

Role of Karan was a school of acting for Harshad. On the sets of Mamta, Harshad got to learn everything about his profession. In his very first scene, there were few flaws, obviously it was his first scene. And as days passed, we get to see a whole improved Harshad Chopda. And this shows us his caliber and what a quick learner he is. And with his uncanny ease and perfection, he made his place in viewers heart. Though, Karan had a gray shade and like every negative character, people started to hate him in a good way, in other words people loved to hate Karan. But at the same time viewers were going gaga over his born-star-boy-next-door looks. 

Yes, Karan was a negative character. And the role demanded Harshad to portray anger, frustrated, irritated, annoyed, and one who can easily be hated but on the other hand people can easily relate to him. Harshad not only portrayed outrageous anger and convinced us brilliantly, he shifts from anger and frustration to an outward facade of sweetness within matter of seconds, leaving viewers baffled.   

As Karan in Mamta, Harshad was able to prove his natural talent and he didn't gave a chance to anyone to say he is a newbie. He was Rocking in his own way. here is harshad's first shot as Karan:

If  Karan was Acting School for Harshad, so here you can see new well polished, shinning Harshad as Ali Baig in Left Right Left.

Harshad as Cadet Ali Baig In Left Right Left 
After Karan, Harshad got his first big break with Ali on Left Right Left.There were other new talented actors as cadets, but Harshad stood out from all of them. With the first look of Ali, viewers were left thinking that Is he the same Harshad Chopda who played Karan in Mamta?? Obviously with his very first line, "hum Ali hain, Kanpur say..." Harshad created new history with this role. Harshad could relate to Ali in many ways, like Harshad, he too is a small town boy, who have dreams in his eyes, a dedication to change the world, one who is all set to open his wings and fly in this wide blue sky but still he knows that his roots are attached to the ground.

If you want to know Harshad, my advice is to watch his work in Left Right Left as Ali. Trust me this will actually help you to find him. Ali's simplicity and innocence is the reflection of Harshad's personality. In his own words Harshad says that he did not have to do much ground work on Ali as he was playing himself...See now you get my point?? Harshad is simple living, decent guy... so what are you waiting for? Go find Harshad in Ali !!! lolxxx

Anyway, Ali is a full entertainment package. He is emotional, gets angry when he sees something wrong or you can say when someone goes against this Usool Bhai, they better be aware of his anger lolxx, he was romantic,though he was so much shy but still a cute lover and yes there was a shade of comic too in him. And whenever I used to watch him on my screen, it's an overwhelming feeling which couldn't be described in words...only can be felt..lolxx. I miss Harshad!!!

Coming Back to Ali, Harshad as Shy Ali and with his flawless acting skills conquered many hearts around the globe and did set a new record for him.

-Alina- thumbnail

If Ali's simplicity is not enough you can check a different, Romantic side of Lover boy Akshat AKA Akki.

Harshad As Akshat in Amber-Dhara

On asking Harshad, how did Akshat Happen?
Harshad's reply was somewhat like this 
"Actually, a few months ago, I read on India-forums that a few people wrote that I should play a character that is very romantic, and I was on the look out for a such a role, and then Akshat came along, and I too found the character interesting, so I took it up. So it's all thanks to my fans, who actually thought that I had a romantic side in me that would look good on screen."
This shows that see Harshad do listens to his fans and he does peek here. So Harshad if you are reading this post so please come back and let us finish our hunt !! lolxxx

Now coming Back to Akshat, Well Akshat is totally different from the previous roles of Harshad. And Harshad did work hard on himself to be Akshat. As Akshat being so romantic and all, it needed some homework prior to the shoot. And seriously when Hasrhad as Akshat touched the screen, he certainly did wonders.

Akshat was a short lived role for Harshad. Due to some circumstance he was not able to continue it. But whatever he did in that short span, is really mesmerizing. No one can forget that lover boy image which Akshat created. Akshat is not only a intense lover but a true friend too.  His bonding with his friends; Amber-Dhara is beyond any explanation. he has always supported them in their bad times. Akshat was also another character which one can easily get related too.

If Akshat's lover boy image and happy-go-lucky nature is not enough you can check idolize nature of Mr.Prem Juneja. I hope Prem works !!!!

Harshad As Prem Juneja in Kis desh Mein Hai Mera dil

Prem-One name which connected borders together, one name which made so many hearts skip a beat, one name which broke all the previous records, one name which can never be forgotten in the history of Television-Harshad as Prem Juneja.

Prem is totally a different character and Harshad was indeed lucky to give life to Prem on small screen. And i'm really glad that he was the one who did it as he is the only one who is capable of doing it.Prem is that string which is connected to billions and billions of heart beats and when it is played,it plays music of love, which stops things in motion and for half a second this world seems to be in an isolated place.

Prem is a normal, simple living guy. Who is passionate about everything which is around him. Whether it is; his family, his love or his work, he knows their value and respects them. There is this unique quality in Prem which makes him one-of-a-kind; he is exclusively, extraordinary creature which doesn't exists in real world but he does live in every girls dream as their Mr.right. In other words Prem was larger than life.

Prem proved a lucky mascot for Harshad as he grabbed two awards at Star Parivaar Awards(08) and that on too on his birthday. With so much appreciation and applause from the audience, it didn't change the Harshad we knew. The fame and appreciation grounded him more and he was still the same small town guy we knew. That's the best quality about Harshad, which is very hard to find in a celebrity.

Like every other thing, this role too came to an end. Fans were badly shattered but they didn't loose their faith in Harshad and they knew that he would be making his comeback soon. And after a long wait he hits screen again as Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye.
-Alina- thumbnail

Like every other thing, this role too came to en end. Fans were badly shattered but they didn't loose their faith in Harshad and they knew it that he would be making his comeback soon. And after a long wait he hits screen again as Anurag Ganguly in Tere Liye.

Harshad As Anurag Ganguly In Tere Liye

Anuarg Ganguly, is someone who is purely a human being. He has flaws like every human. He is not perfect but still leaves an impact easily and one whom you can easily belonged with !!

Anurag by nature is very simple and a decent guy. He knows and value the meaning of friendship and love in his life. his journey comprises of knowing and understanding love. And to get a smile on his beloved, he will fight the whole world and sacrifice every single thing which he owns, even his life.  Anurag is an extremist. What he does, he does it with full enthusiasm and dignity, whether it's love or hatred, there is a hidden craziness in him which makes him stand out from others.

So this was the last role,we saw Harshad playing. Couldn't believe April 1st came that soon. Fans were not ready to bid bye to Anurag but they had too. Anurag Ganguly along with some golden memories left viewers with few questions...which they dont know if someone will answer it or not...Fans wanted to see Harshad as Pagal Onu...And they knew it that like other roles Harshad would be doing full justice to this one too. Though they were lucky to get few glimpse of their Pagal Onu in initial days of Tere Liye, but after that it turned out to be that Anurag was pretending to be mad as he thought his Tani is married to someone else and if he makes his comeback that will only create problems in Tani's married life. But again, like Kis desh mein hain mera dil, tere liye ended on a good note...like Anurag gets to know that tani never married again and she is still Anurag's Misty...

These were the roles played by Harshad so far. If these roles were the way to fans heart then shows like SBS, SBB, and some special appearances in shows such as Nach Baliye and few performances at Award functions shows us the inner world of Harshad. But like I said this is the first time we are not aware of Harshad's next move as he is playing hide and seek with us so we don't know what he is upto. So with this FC, we are just trying a little effort to find him. If Anyone have seen such a person with these(above explained) qualities, do contact us on this FC. Until then, enjoy this VM:

P.S. If we are not able to find harshad by the end of this Fc, then...well for that you have to check our next FC
-Alina- thumbnail
For The week:
Current celebrity Ranking:- 5
Last week ranking:- 6
Appearences:- 

Articles:- 6

Harshad Chopda to shed Good Boy Image  with Dharampatni
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9969-harshad-chopra-to-shed-the-good-boy-image-with-dharampatni.htm

Harshad Chopda Speaks for telly buzz

Harhsad Chopda Says No to Survivor India

Mahatma Gandhi And Kasturba on Small Screen

Harshad Chopda to play Mohan Gala in Dharampatni
https://www.scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2011/07/dharampatni.html

Harshad Chopda In entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
"I dont think Anyone Should be there on the list"-Harshad Chopda
| Credit: Tellychakkar
| Credit:Star Plus

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycAHarshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=relatedHarshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=relatedHarshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8IHarshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg

Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India

Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants
Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

Plzz Check The Link Below For All Videos On Harshad

https://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=188781767831008&sk=basic#!/pages/Harshad-Chopdas-Video-Hub/188781767831008  
(The Page is still in the process of being updated...few more days...and u'll get all the links here😊)

-Alina- thumbnail
This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a fan (who does not wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him

The Message Dated: 27th September 2008

This message goes out to all the FC members who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

''Please give my message to all my fans

Say them that everything happens for a reason

There might be something nice hidden in this to, you never know

And you guys are my strength and support

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered

This is a phase and it will go away

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys

have showered

on me since the past few days

Its' overwhelming

Had it not been for you guys I would not have been here

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are

the ones who have to stand by me

And together we will come out of it"

The Message Dated: 18th August 2008

I am what I am but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me

What makes me special, what makes me different, what

makes me what I am, is your thinking

You think I am cute I become cute, you think I am hot I

become hot, irrespective of whether I am or not

So its not what I actually am which makes me, its what

you guys think I am which makes me

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me, who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe

Thank you for the belief

Thank you for making me what I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile

Take good care 

God bless

HARSHAD

The Message Dated:-1st June 2008

"I still remember the days I used to feel I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started

I went through ups and downs and was off air also

They say out of sight is out of mind

But u guys kept me alive and didn't let me die

I don't know what exactly to say or what the connection is but u guys have always

been kind to me

Just want to say, thank you very much"

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen 

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

-Shivani-

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

-Alina-

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

mysticgoryfilm

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet 

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010 

iheartchai          Sweta2005     Amira10 
     Silky_harshad       .AngadKripa. x-Sundus-x 

-Alina- thumbnail

"I dont think Anyone Should be there on the list"-Harshad Chopda

10 Best Indian Television Actors

I love to shop with plastic money : Harshad Chopda

Prediction For Harshad

I like someone and want to end up with her: Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-someone-and-want-end-her-harshad-chopda

I live to eat : Harshad Chopda
https://www.tellychakkar.com/lifestyle/i-live-eat-harshad-chopda

What is Harshad Chopda watching on the small screen?
https://www.tellychakkar.com/celeb-watch/what-harshad-chopda-watching-small-screen

Harshad Chopra loves STAR World shows

Harshad's interview in Gr8 Magazine

Television biggies to perform Femina Miss India 2011

Prem and Heer chemistry to haunt one and all on Star One..

Love in the air for our TV stars

Come fall in love...

journey Of Harshad

Getting personal with Harshad Chopra

Anurag-Taani wedding to be a grand affair

https://starplus.startv.in/news/1301/anuragtaani-wedding-to-be-a-grand-affair.aspx

Popular couples of 2010

Fashion fiesta

Successful new shows of 2010 on STAR Plus

Come Fall In Love

Gold for Dussehra

Jodis who are made for each other

STAR PLUS sets the mood for Diwali with Diwali Dilon Ki

Tere Liye unit unaffected by new CINTAA rule?

Diwali family time for TV actors

Star Plus Actors Wishes You a Happy Diwali
https://starplus.startv.in/celebrate-Diwali.aspx?pid=150

Bhai Duj for Telly stars (Harshad Chopda)

Anurag perplexed about his feelings
https://starplus.startv.in/news/969/anurag-perplexed-about-his-feelings.aspx

'I cook Dal Chaval well' - Harshad Chopra

Anurag and Robindo's honest confession of love
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurag-and-robindo's-love-confession/news35_1014.aspx 

Harshad Chopra tipped to play lead in Ekta's next on Star Plus

Harshad Chopra snubs Balaji show?

Harshad excited about his first trip abroad!

Devarsh to play young Harshad in Tere Liye

Love-letters to Moms! 

Harshad Chopra and Sonam Mann, a couple?

Mann gaye Harshad ko

Best on-screen brothers Jodi on TV

Harshad Chopra is back with Tere Liye

There's a piece of Ekta in Tere Liye!

'I'm too small to define love' - Harshad Chopra

Ekta Kapoor's New Promise!

Harshad Chopra's First Love!

"Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always"-Harshad Chopra

"Where Are My Female Fans?" Asks Harshad Chopda!

Harshad Chopda's True Confession

I am very much committed and engaged' but only to my work

Tere Liye inspired from Tere Naam

On the right side!

Meet the new jodi - Anuraag and Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/news/437/new-jodi--taanianuraag.aspx

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tere Liye's Accommodative stars!!!

Tere Liye's Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi

My parents never wanted me to be an actor: Harshad Chopra

Stars on their favourite on-screen couple

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-their-favourite-on-screen-couple&aid=1982

Harshad Chopda To Return In 'Tere Liye' Soon

https://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/914-harshad-chopda-to-return-in-tere-liye-soon.html

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Love in the city

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

One Thing that I want To change - Harshad Chopda (Anurag)

https://starplus.startv.in/independence-day-i-pledge.aspx?pid=112&sid=59&imgid_ip=1
 Anurag's Answers
https://starplus.startv.in/Anurag_replies.aspx?sid=35&pid=109

My Worst Trait

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

Being Anurag Basu

Fans Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion

Tere Liye gets a grand opening

Hate love stories? Not really!!!

Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya
https://starplus.startv.in/news/591/delayed-but-not-denied--harshad-and-anupriya.aspx 

Harshad Chopra moved to tears after his act on Azaadi Live

https://www.mynews.in/News/Harshad_Chopra_moved_to_tears_after_his_act_on_

Azaadi_Live_N79111.html

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tellybuzz Wish list for Nach Baliye 5
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/7631-tellybuzz-wish-list-for-nach-baliye-5.htm

What TV actors do with the first pay cheque
https://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/101018/What-TV-actors-pay-cheque.html

Anurag's Unconditional Support For Taani
https://starplus.startv.in/show/tere-liye-anurags-unconditional-support-for-taani/news35_756.aspx

Anurag on sets for three days
https://starplus.startv.in/news/762/anurag-on-sets-for-three-days.aspx

Do you hate the things that those whom you LOVE the most, do?
https://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=11&aid=1548

Fashion fiesta
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Fashion-fiesta&aid=2154

TV celebs come together for Kaali Puja
https://starplus.startv.in/news/825/kali-puja-for-tere-liye.aspx

Gold for Dussehra
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Gold-for-Dussehra&aid=2222

-Alina- thumbnail

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh is back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master of our Hearts

Summer Treat-White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1 

Prem's Love Journey

# 35

Prem:The Journey Continues

# 36

Thanking You

Prem:The Journey Continue

Tara Zameen Pe

# 39

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

Monsoon Magic

The name says it

Jeet liya Dil

# 57

An Ode to Anurag Ganguly

*Anuraaging Is Still On*

*you're mine* 

*King Of Angels* 

Eyes That Speaks

* This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care. 

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what  he do or who is with off screen. 

Please don't spam the FC I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed!  

* No abusive language

* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that. 

* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated  

* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.  

*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC? 

* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.

*  Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda anddiscussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
and by onscreen we mean watever he does on his shows...not wat he does on stage or while rehersing...or in sbs...
if any personal discussions are made...those are limited to him ONLY...not how he interacts with his co stars...

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open minds and arms! 

-Alina- thumbnail
*~*~*Welcome to the 62nd Fanclub of Harshad Chodpa*~*~*
Hmm...I wont be forgetting each day of this FC...All those days which I have spend in making this Fc and all those days where I was trying very hard to make this FC 10% of all the past 61 Fanclubs !!! Though, this wasn't my first FC but it was the first time, where I have to work alone...There wasn't Vandy di's PMs,off-liners  giving me instructions about my next step, there was not  Anu di's PM's regarding articles, links and her write-ups and there was not Priya di's very supportive words with me. So yeah it was damn difficult for me to work without my team,Awesome 4. I miss you guys !!!

But yeah I'm really glad and thankful to all those who helped me out in making it possible. Nadz, Manasi, Sofia, Saba, Maha, Aashi, Shareen, Sam, Naadia, And all other active FC members(sorry guys I'm really bad at remembering names) for their small contribution which turned out to be huge for Me,Love You Guys.

Now coming back to this FC, Well In last few Fcs we were really depressed as there was no news about Harshad, not even a single article was there which could tell us what was happening with him. So here we thought to make a Fanclub on it, in which we could figure-out where Harshad was and what was he up to. But before we could do anything, here we get this Big news !!!! Harshad to make his Come back as Mohan Galla in DJ"s next "Dharampatni". This Fc turned out to be lucky for us lolxxx.

I really wish, Dharampatnni brings loads and loads of success,fame and happiness for Harshad. And just like last year, even this year he gets best Actor award, as he actually deserves to win it !!!! All the Best Harshad...Keep rocking !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, all those write-ups on the first page, are my words edited by Nadz lolx...and yeah I really want to thank All those Siggy makers (Saba,Maha, Manasi,Nadz, sofi,shareen) you guys have done a splendid Job and right now thanks seems to be very short word to acknowledge that magnificent work which you guys have done for this FC and yeah for tolerating me too...lolxx but yeah I'm sorry for bugging you guys so much !!😳

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

congrats on the 62nd fc everybody😊

never knew it would turn out to be this lucky...as we get the news of hc coming back in it😊
alina...beautiful work on pg 1😊

and thanx to each and every member who've contributed in making it sooo awesome👏👏👏

and to all active members...great job girls👏👏👏
kudos to all of u...we have a task at hand...a big thanku for making it possible😊
may god bless harshad always and shower him with loads of success😊
love
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago