Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...* - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Better now ... i am itching to post this every where ... kia karoun? 🤣

Oho Sam ... neither am i ... but samjha karo dosroun key liye kuch lalach daina parta hey ... aisa ho ga thodi na 🤣🤣
Originally posted by Soaps1

Why seeing the siggies there would be traitors? Am making them and still am adamant so why can't they be? 🤔🤣
Not everybody in the Army is as strong as you and me 🤣... we have some weaklings around... who need to be taken care of 🤣

And such siggies of HC might drive them
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Loved it soapie🤣
but we are revolting whch means who dikhe na dikhe ki farq padta hain
so why missing note fr him

u guys urselves confuses me big time🥱

Her revolt ka koi anjam hota hey key nahi? We are revolting because we are not waiting for his come back ... and this ad is not for his come back ... talash-e-gumshuda and him coming back are two different things ... for those who understand 🤣

Go ahead Nads... post it everywhere... it is awesome.. especially the message ... lets see if the Army gets any help...

Well in the same post u are saying they will not get to ruffle his hair... .u are creating trouble for yourself and the Army!🤣
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh I just loved the Note part... he can be dangerous 🤣 But Nads he is dangerous even without us catching him... how do u explain that now😕

ufff 🤔 what do you want now? You want me to put all of his dangerous qualities in the ad so that no one even tries to find him? You want that? 🥱  Samjha karo sab baat sab ko nahi bata saktey ... warna no one will even try 🤣

Her revolt ka koi anjam hota hey key nahi? We are revolting because we are not waiting for his come back ... and this ad is not for his come back ... talash-e-gumshuda and him coming back are two different things ... for those who understand 🤣
i m nt saying thts it fr his cum back
but whn  we are nt bothered whn he will back how and why
thn why we need to post this missing siggys as well
May be i need to add "at your own risk" after the ruffle hair thing ... i will do that tomorrow now 🤣 

ufff 🤔 what do you want now? You want me to put all of his dangerous qualities in the ad so that no one even tries to find him? You want that? 🥱  Samjha karo sab baat sab ko nahi bata saktey ... warna no one will even try 🤣
Dont worry... I am well aware of all those qualities... and so I always say and maintain a logo like those cigarette packets... "Smoking is injurious to heath" I change "Smoking is" to "I am"🤣 just for HC
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

]i m nt saying thts it fr his cum back

Because revolts are done to take "revenge" 🤣

Pata nahi merey sey bhi baret idiot kahan sey a gaey 🥱🤣

i m nt saying thts it fr his cum back
Uff Aashi hadh karthi ho yaar... this is called Revenge from the Revolt Army!

Oh Nads you and I think alike ! No wonder you founded the Army and i became the First member

God bless HC ...
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago