•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Coming soon -Bigg Boss 5!

After the last hit season of Bigg Boss 4, now the channel is gearing up with big names from the tellyworld for the next season.

Many actors have been approached for the upcoming season of the show wherein filmstar Sanjay Dutt will reportedly debut as host.

An Indya source reveals, "Last season TV actors like Shweta Tiwari, Sara Khan and Dolly Bindra were among the most popular contestants. This time Sanjeeda Sheikh, Mishal Raheja and Juhi Parmar are some of the names doing the rounds touted to be in Bigg Boss 5. But the actors have not confirmed their participation yet."

A source close to Sanjeeda says, "Yes, Sanjeeda has been approached but there is little chance that she will accept the offer. Although, she loves watching the show she is quite a private person who is not ready to participate in any such show. She is happy doing her show Hi! Padosi ..Kaun Hai Doshi? for now. However, you never know she might just change her mind and agree to be a part of the show in the future."

We tried to contact Mishal and Juhi but they remained unavailable for comment. It will be interesting to see which of these actors make it to the final list. Keep watching this space for further developments.

Thanks Tanu for the article but I genuinely do not want her to even consider taking up a show like Big Boss! I don't seem to visualize someone like Sanjeeda to be part of a murky show like Big Boss, EVER! This is one show, I would never want any of my favorite actors/celebs to do. I would wish and hope, she would not take it. As per the source mentioned in the article, she has not accepted it but only got approached for it. But then again going by the history of how reality shows work, the participants are not allowed to reveal till a day or two before the start of the show.  I see no point in doing a show which requires one to be confined into a controversial house for months away from real world, work and people, coming out with luggage of controversies. Its an unpredictable house, one never knows how one might end up reacting under situations thrown in there. For someone so talented and someone who is doing so well currently as Sanjeeda is, I dont feel she needs a horrendous show like Big Boss. Don't take this up, Sanjeeda! Say a big and loud, NO to it. Please!

Originally posted by Shades-Of-Grey

Thanks Tanu for the article but I genuinely do not want her to even consider taking up a show like Big Boss! I don't seem to visualize someone like Sanjeeda to be part of a murky show like Big Boss, EVER! This is one show, I would never want any of my favorite actors/celebs to do. I would wish and hope, she would not take it. As per the source mentioned in the article, she has not accepted it but only got approached for it. But then again going by the history of how reality shows work, the participants are not allowed to reveal till a day or two before the start of the show.  I see no point in doing a show which requires one to be confined into a controversial house for months away from real world, work and people, coming out with luggage of controversies. Its an unpredictable house, one never knows how one might end up reacting under situations thrown in there. For someone so talented and someone who is doing so well currently as Sanjeeda is, I dont feel she needs a horrendous show like Big Boss. Don't take this up, Sanjeeda! Say a big and loud, NO to it. Please!

Exactly, Mita Di...

i m with u for Sure...πŸ‘πŸΌ

such shows r good for nothing...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Kaash Yahan Par Dislike button hota... at least i could press fifties timesπŸ˜•
i really hope sanjeeda doesnt come to this show.. :)
she please have to say no to the big boss sejal is a very important character we cannot see some body else in sejal shoes except sanjeedawe love hi padosi koun hai doshi without sejal it will not be watched
a spoiled reality show as like big boss its not a dignified show dont go to big boss