Posted: 12 years ago
So it starts off with the same scene as yesterday. 
DS brings in Gauri to the two sherni's adda

Sumitra looks draggers at Gauri ( well she has one in her hands)
Puts it down with a BANG and leaves
DS asks gehna to help and gehna refuses to co-operate and leaves.

DS shows Gauri what to do for the Gas-Puja and then asks her to cook what ever she wants. She then says that she cannot stand for long and leaves but on the way out sees Anandi standing with the thaali in her hands
Anandi stares and DS with a sad expression and DS looks at her . She then leaves without saying much. 
Anandi puts the Thaali on the counter and Gauri turns back thinking its DS. 

Scene 2>

Gauri and Anandi stare at each other. 
Gaur says Sorry to Anandi ( WHAT really lol how sweet). She says Mujhe laga DS hai. 
Anandi answers her question about what everyone likes. She says that everyone likes different things but everyone likes Kheer. 
Gauri says Thanks ( kind behavior : ) )

A says: kheer ban jaye tho put in the puja room and then leaves.

Gauri is left alone in the big kitchen with turmoil that its  a new place, new people and she does not know where is what. She starts looking the kitchen for milk and takes it out. 

Turns on the gas and makes kheer ( YAY Gauri is taking over the kitchen and mind you she is very very happy : ). Finally ghar ki beendani's get some chutkhara)

They actually show the whole process of how to make kheer I think i just learnt a new way to make kheer : ) hehe

Scene 3: 
They show everyone sitting at the table DS, B and Basant. Then Jagat comes down. 
Jagat looks at everyone with his shifty eyes and B and basant get up to leave but Masa stops them. 
DS asks Jagat to sit and eat. 
The whole family is feeling uncomfortable. Anandi takes food for Jagat and places it besides his plate.  ( SAD : ( ) 

Sumitra,gehna sees this and there are tears in her eyes. 
Gauri approaches the table. JaGO smile at each other. 

DS stops Gauri when she was going to sit at the table ( same as precap)
Gauri asks for the reason why can't they sit together and eat. 

Jagat replies that this is how it happens in this house. ( oo Jagat you didn't fight)

Gauri smiles and opens the kheer she made and puts it in the cup. Sumitra, Gehna are Staring and when gauri passes sumitra she feels as if she is going to catch a disease. 

DS asks if she put it for bhog. She puts it in the plate of Bhairav and goes to pour more in the cup. 
She then takes it and places it in basant's plate. 
Then she puts it in Jagya's plate. 

DS and Jagya try to taste it. 

Basant says why did you put so much Sweet in the kheer. DS calls Gauri and gives her neg. 

Basant and Bhairav  and the rest of the family stares at DS. 
She then says that this kheer was made by Gauri not Anandi. 

Bhairav interupts but stops. And then says I am full I am done. 
Basant leaves as well saying he is full. 

Gauri feels disheartened. ( I feel bad for her. WHy are you pushing yourselves on them gauri. Leave them alone)

Jagya stares at the family and says nothing. 

Gauri tries to be normal ( poor thing) says that she will take care of it next time. 

Now its time for all the women to eat. DS is just watching the tamasha. and then asks all of them eat. 

Anandi was going to sit in the chair besides Sumitra but Gauri sits on that chair ( I think not on purpose though)
All the family are shocked at this behavior. 

Gauri is staring at everyone oblivious to what ever is being done. 

DS asks if Sumitra and Gehna are not hungry. Sumitra teary eyed sits besides Gauri totally hating it. but leaves the place crying. 

Gauri stares at her crying too and sqeezes the roti in her hand. 

Anandi leaves after Sumitra and Gehna and DS feel bad. 

Anandi goes to Sumitra and consoles her, invites her to eat. Sumitra refuses and asks Anandi to leave. 
Sumitra: says that human being eats food to live but what ever is happening here makes it hard for me to live. Anandi again tries to explain to her to eat.

They have this back and forth of come eat no I won't eat etc. 

Sumitra asks if she is not hurt with what ever is happening. How can she get the strength to face such attrocities against her. Sumitra is feeling Guilty and asks her forgiveness for her helplessness. 
It was a nice scene between Sumitra and Anandi 

Anandi says that she will always love Jagya but the guy who is in this house is not Jagya but Jagat and he is Jagat the husband of Gauri and I have nothing to do with him. What he does, who he is giving right to, its not going to matter to me. We have to wait for our Jagya and perhaps he will never return to us. 

She wipes her tears and says why are you crying for strangers ( YES loved you there Anandi!! )

And then she convinces her to come and eat. Sumitra feeling better goes with Anandi. 

Gauri starts crying and asks why is everyone insulting her. Gauri says I came here to take ashirwad from here for everyone and now I think that it was my biggest fault to come here ( DUHH!!)

I thought everyone will understand me here but , here no one even wants to sit besides me. Dadisa is looking at her and just then Anandi brings Sumitra. Gauri si looking draggers while Anandi is giving food to Sumitra and Gauri leaves in Anager. 
Sumitra stares at her with surprise and filled with Anger.

Anandi is confused. 

DS is smiling  and thinking that how different Gauri with Anandi. While sharam ( coy-nes?) is the jewlery of woman , the patience is her odini ( covering). 
With smallest of things her head becomes hot. My old eyes did not decieve me I have recoginized her correctly. 

Moral: 
Old age and life expreriences gives the old generation the ability to judge properly ( something along those lines) 

Precap: Gauri and Jagat fight. 
Gauri is crying why are they playing with my feelings. I am not a toy. dosen't your mother have... and Jagat cuts her saying you are talking about my mother so be careful. 

THe rest was cut so if anyone can post the precap I will appreciate it and if I see it I will update : )

LOVED the episode

4/5 stars YAY
Thanks Suchi..
and congrats on learning new ways to make kheer🀣

Anandi calls JAgat paraya.. wow.. great going girl. seems her common sense has made a zabardast come backπŸ€“

Gauri... you asked for it girl.. didnt your hubby told you that you wont be accepted there.. but you never listened to him😈
thank 4 the update!!

precap...testing time already started for JG...
Jag already started comparing gauri with anandi...πŸ˜†
 can anyone told him...gauri can't be like anandi...or anandi can't be like gauri...
 yeh banda doctor kese ban gaya...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the way he said...
"anandi jab ghar main aaye thi Ds isse v jyada sakt thi aur usne kuchh nehin kaha"...just cracked me up...🀣
beta...itna gussa mat kar...samne anandi nehin hai...gauri hai...de dana dan chalu kar degi...🀣..
but Ds thinks what she is doing is right...i don't like it...🀒
though i like ds-gauri...hilarious track...loved both of their reactions but a part of me don't like that ds's happiness

yeah anandi said...sumitra that...why r u still bothering for the "paraya log"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
ThanQ Suchi !
 njoyd the convo of A with Sumitra
thnks that was grt update..

buddhu G.. sigh... she wants 2 learnt it the hard way!

hmm... so thts A's stance.. gud girl.. bt i still hope she divorces J and moves on with her studies..

DS is really wise old lady.. she knows when to play her dice!

Sumitra is hopeless!

I m eager to know wat Gehna thinks abt this!

J is digging his own grave.. plz continue.. u totally deserve it!  Neither u r a faithful lover nor a faithful husband.. πŸ˜•
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Rest of the precap was Jagya saying that every girl has to adjust to sasural and if she is unable to adjust anymore than thats her problem and that Dadisa was even more strict but Anandi never and Jagya stops right there realising what he was about to say and Dadisa is listening to this from behind the door
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE ENJOYED VEY MUCH
Thanks Suchi.. lagta hai mujhe bhi dekhni padegi yeh nayi kheer ki banavat..πŸ˜†

My my does anyone need whining lessons...please contact Dr. Gauri. Daacterni ko sirf complain karna aata hai, nahi to woh kisi ko samajhti hai aur nahi apne hubby ki baat sunti hai...! Didn't you hubby tell you no one will accept you..ab you decided to be deaf to hum sab kya kar sakte hai πŸ˜†

I loved how Anandi handled the situation. Jagat is Gauri's hubby and I don't even know him. My Jagya might never come back. FINALLY FBS's effects are wearing off...and I am super duper happy! πŸ˜›

What I don't get at times is Didn't our daacterni live in village most of her life?!! Then how come she is so oblivious to ways things are done in villages and how people are!

Forget it...I am just happy Gauri got her chula haq...DS please give her the right to cook everyday...this way...so many benefits...nahi ghar mei koi khayega...ie everyone will get to do some dieting together and nahi beendniya kitchen mei pura time busy hogi...that way they all can have some good family time and Gauri can keep on cooking and her beloved hubby will eat. Hay kash yeh sapna pura ho mera...πŸ˜†

Btw, Gauri and Anandi ke chakkar mei my work is starting to suffer so girls please get you act together soon...or may be not...I do seem to enjoy this slow killing πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by angelic8219

Rest of the precap was Jagya saying that every girl has to adjust to sasural and if she is unable to adjust anymore than thats her problem and that Dadisa was even more strict but Anandi never and Jagya stops right there realising what he was about to say and Dadisa is listening to this from behind the door

YAY thank you for the precap...ab aayega solid maza...I can't wait...

Gauri's mom taught her duniyaadhari by asking her to do kuldevi pooja

but the first thing to teach  G is never talk bad abt ur sasuma to ur husband that too when u r newly married. Husbands will always stand up for their mom and not for wife

I am not justifying Jagya, but majority of men in the world, whatever society they belong too, however forward they r reactexactly the same way as Jagya does..