NAdaswaram Archives June 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

29thJun2011 - Ops(Oppari)& elope day.(Ennaku matum yen ippudi😵 kadavulae...)

Sokku come to EB office to visit EB Madam,Pass the message thru Poen n waits outside in bench.Van's call kobi pothan n informs abt Sr. NA's Death n tells that she can't attend his kacheri(Neenga vena inga vanga pothan enga Sr.NA send off party ku vasika😆😆).Kobi consoles n cuts the call(Kobi Mind voice : I Jolly tamaram adikka oru news kedachuruchu👏👏).Kobi radio calls sokku sr. radio n transmits the news of Sr.NA's death n checks whether he can go n help them now as he is here for an temple function. Sokku tells not to go as we Sr's need to give attendance n ask to him to carry with his work.Sr.PP radio walks down to Jr Pp home.

All at home are discussing on Loosu Square's y'day act.. Sr. pp Walks in n informs abt Sr.NA's Death n ask them to leave..P2 taunt them that NA is not even respecting you guys but u r always trying to go n stick with them.Sr ask Jr. PP to ignore P2's talks n all trio leaves.. Paramu(Intha loosu ku yaaravathu oru peru vaigappa plss) found to be happy on this situation.. she leaves inside home.. n picks the phone goto backyard n calls her new BF Sonthil.n ask him to come to some junction road.

Both of them meets up in junction.Paramu(appudiyae sethu vachu adikalam pola irrukku😡😡) brief him about the happenings of the home.n tells that Kobi is not aware of all these ones , but surely once he turns up kaamu will pathavachufies to him nu sollura .. Sonthil tells lets togather face it or i will bring my parents to ur home to do sammantham(Olaga maha nadipuda sonthil🤢🤢)..shes says no no(Adapavi vera enna panna oothesam😡😡,Paramu's Mind voice : Odi Odi palakiruchu🤢🤢 so marupadiyum odi pudichu vilayada vendiyathu than ) that will create more issue so..lets elope nu sollura(PP pamily's next RKO is this only😡😡😡)..waited sonthil ask her to leave now with him.. but she says will bring some clothes from home nu sollitu leaves to home..sonthil calls his friend in OOty n informs that he is bringing the girl to have feast in ooty.🤢🤢

Sr.NA's body is brought to thier hut, only one nearby comes n consoles NA.NA⭐️ do his pollambal..n says noone is near to him now after his death nu solluraru.. there comes car from which our PP family is coming NA is pleased😭😭 to see them n tells there is saying u need see true relatives in sad moments ..that came true to me.. i have seen you..PP's consoling him.. NA is telling that even loluvathi is not ready come to this death but u people r here for me...there comes 2 cars ..some kundas jumps out n takes away Sr.NA's body in car.. Sr NA's family (mom n daughty) run behind the car.. Screen freezes.
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
Thursday

Here's a short update :

NA cries and tells PP brothers that the adiyaal's were from his anni's side, the legal anni. PP brothers and NA go to the lady's house. Everyone is mourning the death in the main house. Legal anni naaku pidingifies NA with kelvis about why he did not support her and why he supported koothiya etc. NA leaves with PP's after much insult.

In Karaikudi, Paramu hides her bag when no one is noticing. She then lies to Pushpa abt visiting a friend and runs away from home. Senthil waits for her near the planned spot, when Shakti comes there with his gang and beats him up. Senthil falls unconcious while Paramu waits for Senthil and thinks he is not going to come.

Back in T'land, NA and PP's back, all ladies polambifying. NA feeling bad about annan and cries. Veera pleads to take her to her father. Gumbal goes to the main house and sees the body from far away and cries.

Thodarum...
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

Nadaswaram June 2011 Archives