Update for Thursday 30-06-2011- Suchi- The Droghi?

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Yovvv Yovvv Gunthyyy for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃.

Madam Suchi probably found some world's top most richest guy😡😡.

TA this is over...cheeks pidichu convincing your Mom😕...i think sooner or later GW is going to convince TA cheeks pidichu🤢...paavam this GW...she probably remembered Psycho pinching her cheeks out of too much love on her every visit🤢..

OMG GW you didn't sleep day and night after hearing that one sentence from TA?😲...I think you are not going to sleep for months or years after he knows your dream plan🤢...appo i will love to hear that dialog from you🤢.

GW sooner all the money problems will be solved aa? are you a under the tree saamiyar to say that?...double meaning la this lady said pointing psycho becoming her legal DIL😡...paavam TA thought its some genuine consoling words from his mom😕.

Seriously what a creature is this lady😡...telling in her useless mind voice that TA came for money only...neenga mattum ennavaam GW...you also need him for money only so you can sell him to get psycho's money😡...when ever this lady shows up i go😡🤢!

TA is not paying much attention when this lady talks about dhosham...i think GW might tell this dhosham chorus to Thulasi...as she always say that, might believe?😕

Sooner or Later Sudha is going to call and tell everything what she heard to Thulasi..😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks Gunthy for the Wonderful update with very nice side comments!🤗

Still I feel Bhuv is behind Suchi's behaviour weird behaviour😕. Lets see.

TA even after knowing that his mom hid 4 lacs from him, still expecting his mom to give him money if she has?? Sigh... It is so annoying to see him begging money again and again...I don't know where to go and bang my head.  Bang Your Head.

GW go check dhosham for your daughter. She is gg to come running to you after Nithesh treatment tomorrow. Good, they did not prolong those nonsense dhosam dialogs🥱.

TA is gg to get into his "social service" for uniting Prabha and Suchi, there by linking them to Bhuv track😍. Irukira prechanai pothatha TA??
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks sweets for the upd! What an awesome title, suggested by yours truly la??? 😆

Seriously, this Suchi girl made me sooo mad today... Grr how awful can a girl be??? If u freaking wanna break up with a guy, just tell him straight and make things clear to him, whatever the reason maybe. Athai vittutu leaving him stranded in the midst of nowhere is just pure cruelty. Girls like Suchi have to be taught a lesson.. 😡

and intha TA ku vevasthaye illayaa... GW kitta poi financial prob pathi complaining... loose doesnt unst she'll only make things worse for him??? When are you going to wake up TA???

and is this TA gonna do mama velai for Suchi and Prabha and get adidhadi in the process??? 😕
Thanks  Gunz for the splendid update😊👏. What is this TA's mom probs? 😡She is so annoying with her ill thoughts.🤢😡 How come GW can advice his son about pariharam matter and at the same time polumpufy about her DIL? Is this an advice a mom should to give his son. 
 Hmmm we were able to remember our hero TA (old TA) who used to speak in a nonstop manner without worry but now'. TA's mega periya dosham is his mother GW.Zip It

Coming to P's track, finally the dir has brought sushi into the picture. She probably ditched prabha coz she may be loving some other guy (tps son).😕  OMG what happened to TA.   He is so pavam'  to go back to his mom and ask nit for money😔. Lav veetulai panam ketka solluran'sigh.🥱  

TA never tells thuls about his probs🥱. Last but not least my sincere advice to TA he should find a job quickly otherwise he will have a tough time in running his families and settle the debts. Now all the characters are meeting T&t. I think TA is going to do social service again and help prabha to marry suchi. Let's see.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks gunz for the update...
ROFL...Chennai powercut is an enemy to thendral and me..😛

Following only updates...less watching and writting ...

TA's next job - Prabha ku marriage senchu vekartha ???

What more than 3000 viewsa.? OMG Who is doing such silly things. GW vanthavudan psychovum vanthachu, Arambichutangaiya...arambichutangaiyaPulling My Hair Out

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent updates Gunz!!!  Loved the side comments!!

So Deepa knows who Suchi is and that she is lying to Prabha...but why can't Prabha deal with his own relationship problem?  Deepa is nice to help but right now this new track is not needed.  What is Suchi's problem??

I was surprised that TT know everything too.  I think tom Deepa will explain everything to them clearly and because our TT love to help others, they will get involved in this problem.

I'm still not sure what Mr. K has planned...Deepa/Kanagu or Deepa/Prabha?

It was nice how Tamil and Prabha met today...

It was funny when Tamil was apologizing to his mother.  It was completely fake and she knew that as well...lol...Tamil asking money from Nit family...?? Hmmm...I don't think that's a good idea right now...

Doesn't Tamil work for Dharman now?  How come he is still struggling a lot for money?  Mr. Tamil...you need to work hard to earn money, not beg others!!! Seeing Tamil asking others for money is so annoying now.

Sudha heard everything...will she help??

Last day tomorrow before the weekend...there is still Lavanya family and Tulasi upset about something...TT seem to be coming and going these days instead of an actually plot for themselves.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
good update Gunz with nice comments..

GW always gets the best comments out of everyone...(wonder if GW n Psycho saw the SMM kodumai romance video..)

not a bad episode today...i am sure that GW must be having some money left over from the 4 lacs..it is upto sudha to find that out i think..after all they vacated the mandap before the wedding..this time sudha really felt sorry for TA-good..now she may try to help them..(hope so--)

good she came in when TA was appreciating Puvi...
today GW spoke abt dhosham so tmrw surely Lav is going to face some music😛  good!

just show how much TA is coming down even after knowing abt GW n Lav--finally some good words of blessing came out of GW to TA (even if she did not mean right)...his finaly descent abt to begin i think before his climb!!!

prabha TA meet good (even if both TA's MILs are GW atleast one of the two BIL is good...)
Thanks Gunthy for a beautiful update and very apt comments!👏

@mini_00 Even I had the same thought that Suchi might be in love with TPS son...😆 Imagine what will be bhuvanas reaction if she knows that Prabha is in love with a girl who is in love with TPS son...🤢 

Anyway with all these knots around  Prabha, Suchi, Deepa and Kanagu,   Kumaran can create one more mega serial like Thendral but who will watch it is a big question.

GW 🤢 no comments.

I think Sudha is going to call Tulasi and tell her about the loan problems TA is facing. Looks like thats why Tulasi is upset in the promo.  I think Sudha might ask Puvi to help TA with his money problems.

So tomorrow is going to be the sad scene of Tulasi...? 😭 and Nitish and Selfish queens scene
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago